• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Madness Combat shitty CRT
I realized there is some of abilities that haven't been added to profiles (and weaknesses alongside few things), so i decided to list them. Warn me if the powers/abilities/other have been CRT'd by someone already, that's all. Now lets go to the main subject:

Everyone:

Limited Pocket Reality Manipulation: when someone asked if Madness Combat characters have their own personal hells when they die, Krinkles said "that's ideally". It should be noted that this isn't really combat-applicable

Limited Transformation: Grunts getting their hands seperated from their body too much turns them into this glitchy, messy abomination

Resistance to Disease Manipultion: They can eat objects like shoes. Sanford also has stated in the game something like bandits in the game eating trash for years or smth but i don't fully remember.

Non-mag A.A.H.W units:

Resistance
to Soul Manipulation: A chart about generations made by DarkSignal states that non-mag A.A.H.W agents don't use S-3LFs (Soul equavilent of Madness Combat), this chart also had been used in the official Madness Combat wiki for information. In addition a concept art about A.T.P engineers in Project Nexus states that "A.A.H.W are rather soulless".

A.T.P units (Or more accurately "elite" fodders):

Possibly Type 1 Immortality: Implied to be never getting old by Krinkels (The reason i didn't put this into "everyone" section is because there is no proof Krinkels implying everyone has this other than A.T.P units).

[Engineers only] either Enhanced Senses or Extrasensory Perception: Engineers' masks increase their perception according to this concept art.

[Soldats only] (I don't think this fits into wiki or idk even if it does but i will still gonna add) A.T.P soldats' knowledge base are largely instinctual.

Mag agents:

Not sure where this fits but Mag agents don't need to use their brains as much as regular humans do.

Jesus:

Energy Projection:
Can create very short ranged energy beams that can kill and multilate two or more persons at once in the first Project Nexus game.

Stealth Mastery: Had succesfully evaded large numbers of Nexus agents and scientist without being detected when he was a regular scientist.

Vibration Manipulation: He can do that in game.

Explosion Manipulation: Can do that in-game.

Dimensional Storage: Stored this pillars between realities.

Genius Intelligence (The ****? How nobody have added this until today? Whatever...): Was the chief scientist of Project Nexus and the founder of Sleepwalker Program. He was also aware of the future horrific results of Dr. Crackpot's Project in the times when they both were scientists working for Nexus Core.

Hacking: In the second Project Nexus games Jesus, alongside Deimos shown to be able to hack and operate computers during the gameplay. I'm kinda tired right not and the hour is very late in my country so i won't gonna post it now but tommorow, for now the only thing i can post is this image.

Not really an ability but might be used for "weakness" section: Jesus deals with significiant amount of cognitive dissonance, he has a skewing understanding of good and evil and is also egoistical.

Extremelly unimportant but Jeb and Hank are the oldest characters among the main cast.

Tricky:

(Valid for normal, zombie and demon Tricky) Type 4 Immortality: Normal Tricky got ressurected as a zombie by Higher Powers after killed by Hank. Zombie Tricky gets ressurected twice by Improbability Drive (in MC5), demon Tricky should have same abilities he had in zombie Tricky .

(Valid for zombie Tricky) Limited Explosion Manipulation, Fire Manipulation and Electricity Manipulation via his "Playhouse of Death": In short, in MADNESS: Project Nexus Tricky boss fight Tricky has his own deadly room with shit ton of traps and crap. These contains explosive gifts, large grates that shouts out jets of flames and and small tower-like things that shouts out electricity. For extra and super unnecessary information to whose want this room also contains crazy patients, random nurses with drugging-needle shooting guns, bigger nurses that can toss people around and even even larger enemies like G03LMs.

(Valid for MC11 black skeleton Tricky) Summoning and Weapon Creation: Shown here.

Auditor:

(Valid for base and halo Auditor) Portal Creation: Shown here.

2BDamned:

A new key for his car, maybe? Idk, couldn't find an important thing for him.

Deimos:

Limited Explosion Manipulation: Via explosives

(Valid for Dedmos) not an ability but weakness: Breaking the stone in his face could hurt him.

Not an ability but still a notable Intelligence feat: Hacks a robot than controls it to retrieve a keycard.

Sanford:

Remove
the Weapon Creation: Bruh wtf? Why the hell he has this in his page? It's obvious Tricky is the one who put those guns inside of his stomach as he literally did the same thing to himself.

Limited Explosion Manipulation: vVia explosives.

Not an ability but still a notable Intelligence feat: Crafts a jury-rigged C4 in a pretty short time.

Hank:

Limited Extrasensory Perception: Via Sheriff Tracker.

Limited Explosion Manipulation: Thanks to his explosives.

Type 2 Multiple Selves: Hank has multiple S-3LFs, MC6 Hank killed MC2 Hank and fought with MC7 Hank in hell/Other Place.

Ressurection: Cameback by himself to life after blowing himself up in MC4.

Possibly Reality Warping: Propably just propaganda btw.

Not an ability but possible "Weakness": Doesn't know how to swim according to Krinkels.

An another possible one: Canonically mentally unstable.

Hank is dumb and does a lot of mistakes (Below Average non-combat intelligence?).

Last edited:
Limited Pocket Reality Manipulation: That answer is really vague and that would only apply to the cosmology

Possibly Type 1 Immortality: This has been brought up before, is most likely a joke with the fact they are killed in masses and would never reach old age

Possibly Reality Warping: This might be them framing him as the one that activacted the improbability drive instead of sheriff, or it might because he is technically the reason it was activacted and used by sheriff and tricky, is kinda vague

Not an ability but possible "Weakness": Doesn't know how to swim according to Krinkels.

An another possible one: Canonically mentally unstable.

Hank is dumb and does a lot of mistakes (Below Average non-combat intelligence?).

all of those count as weakness yeah

the rest is fine

Possibly Type 1 Immortality: This has been brought up before, is most likely a joke with the fact they are killed in masses and would never reach old age
I don't see why this would be a joke about they never getting old due to getting killed by Hank when there isn't any notable thing that implies this, i don't see a problem with Type 1 Immortality for them but whatever.

Back