• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Calculation is wrong, resulting in inflated statistics.

It was added to pages so that should probably be changed again.
We still need to remove that, yeah
Okay. Thank you for helping out.

Should the pages simply be reverted to their previous states, or are more complicated revisions necessary? And regardless which is the case, would somebody here be willing to handle it please?

Removed versus match-ups may need to be restored to profile pages for other verses as well as a result of this.

Should the pages simply be reverted to their previous states, or are more complicated revisions necessary? And regardless which is the case, would somebody here be willing to handle it please?
I'd like them to be reverted, I just want to make sure this conversation has reached its conclusion before it is done so the topic doesn't come up later indicating the pages were rushed back to how they were unfairly.

Okay. Can somebody write a list of the members who mainly contributed to this discussion previously, so I can call for them please?

I would like to note that the "7 rooms affected by Jesus' TK" part was an approximate eyeball based on the wall positions and rooms Hank was in and not guaranteed to be accurate. Rather than reverting the edits, the least that can be done is to fix the calculation to the best reliable way of however they want it to be approached.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

Removed versus match-ups may need to be restored to profile pages for other verses as well as a result of this.
I'd like them to be reverted, I just want to make sure this conversation has reached its conclusion before it is done so the topic doesn't come up later indicating the pages were rushed back to how they were unfairly.
Okay. Can somebody write a list of the members who mainly contributed to this discussion previously, so I can call for them please?
This is quite important.

While having High 8-C+ madness is based as ****, I dont really think it was 7 rooms he busted. if we wanna be generous here, I can count at least 4, with minor damage to a 5th room. but maybe I'm stupid and missed something-

jzYoxFk.png

While having High 8-C+ madness is based as ****, I dont really think it was 7 rooms he busted. if we wanna be generous here, I can count at least 4, with minor damage to a 5th room. but maybe I'm stupid and missed something-

jzYoxFk.png
How are you seeing four rooms there? I already pointed out that there's no disconnect on the walls, they don't go farther back. Check my above post to Psycho on the subject.

How are you seeing four rooms there? I already pointed out that there's no disconnect on the walls, they don't go farther back. Check my above post to Psycho on the subject.
wtf why do they have this random incredibly large room that was previously really small

wtf why do they have this random incredibly large room that was previously really small
Could be a drawing error, or the fact that these are clown car buildings with shapes that only coincide with the narrative, like how we have some just falling from the sky. Who's to say.

So, given the lack of further useful input here, is somebody willing and able to properly handle this please?

Back