• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And do you understand that characters still would use this hax against each other and therefore scale their durability? With Auditor's avatar stated to be even stronger than Tricky

And do you understand that characters still would use this hax against each other and therefore scale their durability? With Auditor's avatar stated to be even stronger than Tricky
go to the discussion thread, ******* christ. i said this 3 times and you still decide not to. go there. period. im not responding to you here anymore.

1. and none of them would matter in the context of their physical strength. at best, it scales to this ID's potential. it wouldn't scale to tricky's actual physical strength since every single other showing of it contradicts it.

2. answered above

3. answered above.

4. im not gonna answer this one. not much i could answer to this. nor do i really care.

5. him damaging the avatar isn't Multiversal. thats 8-C.

uh. yeah. i do think God of War and Doom Slayer is both very consistent. they got a shit ton of stuff pointing at it and proving they scale physically.

Low Multiversal Hank makes Jesus Low Multi, which makes Phobos low Multi, which then destroys everything about his character. theres your contradiction. Phobos is one of the strongest beings in nevada (which means everyone else is below him) and is still leagues below the true forms of the employers, but with the logic Employe wants, he'd be equal.
Please, show this contradictions.

In Doom literally single reason to be Multiversal, and it is Davoth creating Multiverse, with nothing in real fight showing something even remotely close, but everyone ok with this.

Besides Employers directly stated to have power to affect entire Universe

Last edited:
uh. yeah. i do think God of War and Doom Slayer is both very consistent. they got a shit ton of stuff pointing at it and proving they scale physically.

Low Multiversal Hank makes Jesus Low Multi, which makes Phobos low Multi, which then destroys everything about his character. theres your contradiction. Phobos is one of the strongest beings in nevada (which means everyone else is below him) and is still leagues below the true forms of the employers, but with the logic Employe wants, he'd be equal and wouldn't need to go through any of the shit he did.

Anything more than 3 dimenionsional for their physical AP just doesn't make sense narratively for the characters.
Complex multiversal temple

Complex Multiversal chain

Complex Multiversal Baron

Gameplay Slayer is same as Lore Slayer

For Kratos i'm planning to do 2 different anti feat posts on r/characterrant soon.

But that doesn't make sense. In one of the levels of Project Nexus a MERC gunner references Sanford and Deimos as employer goons, which implies employers indirectly hired Hank and his crew to destroy Project Nexus, which doesn't make sense if they were multiversal. Also Jesus, Hank and Sanford and Deimos shat their pants the moment Phobos tried to merge with Other Place and killed Gestalt so they wouldn't yet a weakened, injured Jesus overpowered Auditor and pushed him with one hand. This doesn't make any sense.

Okay, I go
Complex multiversal temple

Complex Multiversal chain

Complex Multiversal Baron

Gameplay Slayer is same as Lore Slayer

For Kratos i'm planning to do 2 different anti feat posts on r/characterrant soon.

But that doesn't make sense. In one of the levels of Project Nexus a MERC gunner references Sanford and Deimos as employer goons, which implies employers indirectly hired Hank and his crew to destroy Project Nexus, which doesn't make sense if they were multiversal. Also Jesus, Hank and Sanford and Deimos shat their pants the moment Phobos tried to merge with Other Place and killed Gestalt so they wouldn't yet a weakened, injured Jesus overpowered Auditor and pushed him with one hand. This doesn't make any sense.
I mean, you can try to argue against this facts with.

1. Employers just have another work besides stopping Phobos and just decided to hire heroes

2. You can just say that it is upscales merging of Universes as feat

I mean, you can try to argue against this facts with.

1. Employers just have another work besides stopping Phobos and just decided to hire heroes

2. You can just say that it is upscales merging of Universes as feat
For at least 4 multiversal being destroying Nexus Core with everything inside of it would be nothing

Kratos and GoW in general have plenty of anti feats in cutscenes or heavily scripted events or QTEs linked to cutscrnes so no "uhm game mechanic" excuse doesn't work. Doom Slayer has literally a confirmation of being same as his game self. If you talk about my CRT most of stuff comes from animations or parts of game that isn't game mechanic. There are like 5-6 purely game mechanic things on my CRT

Last edited:
I don't give a crap about Kratos, and neither I talked about your CRT, which I've agreed with it previously. For Doom Slayer it is Game Mechanics, read the page folk, for once, it will not kill. The gameplay is not taken into consideration regardless of which statements you use to downplay the shit out of him, the actual story takes precedence over game mechanics which are limited for the sake of us having a good and fun game. You can literally use the same crappy argument to every game franchise and downgrade 'em to 9-B or less.

Imagine a game that you can't physically die or you always OHK your foes? What kind of developer would include this? It doesn't matter whether tier you have him at, the same argument can be made. There are literally multiple instances that game mechanics contradicts the lore in DOOM, like being said to be a unstoppable force to the demons and yet be killed by them in-game, or the Icon of Sin being able to destroy untold miles of Hell while in the game it barely damaged the arena, or Doomguy himself constantly killing the everyday demons who destroy stone or steel walls and yet he needed weaponry to break a stone wall, or the whole deal with Davoth...

I'll not be continuing this since this is not a DOOM CRT, but there are countless examples which directly contradict the "Lore = Game Mechanics" that probably came out from Tik Tok or those pseudo-scalers circus.

Should i remind you how many times Kratos has canonically struggled to flip/lift large stone objects even outside of pure game mechanics? Should i remind you Hercules had visibly hard time to flip off an arena floor? Or that Kratos angrily punching Zeus' face dozen times barely shook a building and break a large stone pillar? What about Kratos canonically swinging slower than arrows and getting hit by one? Hermes failing to outreact a statue collapsing and getting danaged by it? Helios getting hit by a ballista and getting injured because of getting thrown across a mountain? What about Gaia having hard time to carry her own weight (which propably isn't more than millions of tons range considering she is a multi hundred giant made of stone and wood) and getting hurt because she fell from a mountain? There are tens of anti feats i could proceed to count on but you get the picture.

Should i remind you how many times Kratos has canonically struggled to flip/lift large stone objects even outside of pure game mechanics? Should i remind you Hercules had visibly hard time to flip off an arena floor? Or that Kratos angrily punching Zeus' face dozen times barely shook a building and break a large stone pillar? What about Kratos canonically swinging slower than arrows and getting hit by one? Hermes failing to outreact a statue collapsing and getting danaged by it? Helios getting hit by a ballista and getting injured because of getting thrown across a mountain? What about Gaia having hard time to carry her own weight (which propably isn't more than millions of tons range considering she is a multi hundred giant made of stone and wood) and getting hurt because she fell from a mountain? There are tens of anti feats i could proceed to count on but you get the picture.
don't care enough about GoW. take it up with them, not me. couldn't give less of a shit about scaling GoW.

Back