• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanks and downplays which are really bad (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Calaca said:
@Zark It's just that Celestial is actively looking for getting banned.
Out of context Cal is out of context, btw.
If I wanted to get banned I'd do something extravagant however I've done nothing report worthy. If you think so, please head to the rule violation thread.

This isn't the place to discuss your behaviour. Worth noting that I have warned you just today tho. Don't act like you're innocent.

Back to the topic, Naruto is still the most wanked of the HST. The three are wanked and I know for a fact for how many people have come to upgrade OP based on horrid calcs, but it's by far the less wanked since it doesn't have some broken shit like the Sharingan shenanigans or Reiatsu and Ywhach.

@CJ Well, if you look the profile, you'll see that yhwach has many way to kill Guko, and the latter has no win con since yhwach just revive himself

This is only relevant if he can resist his soul being crushed tho

The Calaca said:
This isn't the place to discuss your behaviour. Worth noting that I have warned you just today tho. Don't act like you're innocent.
Back to the topic, Naruto is still the most wanked of the HST. The three are wanked and I know for a fact for how many people have come to upgrade OP based on horrid calcs, but it's by far the less wanked since it doesn't have some broken shit like the Sharingan shenanigans or Reiatsu and Ywhach.
I never said I was innocent. Nothing on this thread I did is report worthy. If you feel so, again, report me. No balls.

And exactly how? You keep talking with nothing to show for it, I've shown examples literally on this website and you showed a screenshot of a mostlikely meme battle that you don't want to give me the link to prove so. You're debating off straight emotion m8.

Celestial Judge said:
If I wanted to get banned I'd do something extravagant however I've done nothing report worthy. If you think so, please head to the rule violation thread.
Pointlessly calling out staff and ridiculing others for whatevs reasons. Nothing report worthy, sure, but not acceptable behaviour in any way, shape or form. I'm honestly suprised you didn't drop another slur in that rage comment you wrote for me in such a lovely manner

I'm honestly suprised you didn't drop another slur in that rage comment you wrote for me in such a lovely manner

I am one with the force now

The Calaca said:
To be fair, Bleach has arguable argument (which can be wanked) for Universal SK, and Yhwach (most of the time i've saw), or Mimihagi

For One Piece, yea there was some inflated size calc and Maybe the "logia argument" but the fanbase is pretty calm.

For Nardo, Universal+ Kaguya exist (if not Solar System), some wanked calc who throw Nardo planet at the size of jupiter and Neptune, the most wanked characters know as Itachi and other wank regarding the God tier FTL/MFTL (i've even saw Kawaki and Sage mode Mitsuki at Moon level+).

So yea, Nardo is the most wanked imo.

@Causality

Yes, that's what I said before for Bleach.

I haven't seen someone here using the logia argument, but I wouldn't doubt that it's a thing outside of the site.

Yup, pretty much that.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Bleach has alot of abilities that helps them compete with stronger characters, for example this guy Hisagi has passive causality manipulation. He also can't die as long as either opponents have energy.
I can't believe I didn't know about that

@Spooky

It's from the novels where they revealed his true shikai and bankai.

Even Shinji is pretty op, his Bankai is passive morality manipulation. He made a couple thousand hollows slaughter each other since it makes friends enemies and enemies friends of himself so they just kill each other and avoid him completely lol.

Yeah, the logia argument is stupid as hell when there's evidence of them being touchable under certain circunstances.

Also this morning I was seeing "Naruto is Solar-System-Universal in terms of sheer AP." Whenever someone with half a brain tried to refute, they would simply say "bro you're thinking about DC not AP"

But not their soul. Low-Godly means you can reform yourself with your soul even if your physical form is completely and utterly destroyed.

Listentomyrhytm said:
Eggman also states that he's weaker as he's using the negative power of the emeralds. So basically, that is wank and beyond since this form makes sonic weaker yet people make him fight against characters like Super Shadow or Chaos Shadow.
I think we actually got no explanation as for why Sonic transformed (Hell, we don't even have an official for the transformation), and all I remember Eggman saying was that Sonic's behaviour was going to give him the emo reminded him of Shadow so I guess it makes sense that he didn't use the transformation ever agai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back