• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanks and downplays which are really bad (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like every Goku's strike is Low 2-C and is atomizing. In fight with Jiren he destroyed rocks with his punches etc. but not universes. I think that would require great amount of his power to generate Low 2-C energy,

SpookyShadow said:
It's not like every Goku's strike is Low 2-C and is atomizing. In fight with Jiren he destroyed rocks with his punches etc. but not universes. I think that would require great amount of his power to generate Low 2-C energy,
You are comparing Jigen's dura to Yhwach Dura

NO BUENO

To be fair, about Yhwach vs Goku, Anime goku can't beat yhwach since he doesn't have hakai and since yhwach can't be killed by him, at the end, after getting speed blitzed for a long time, he will probably use some hax to kill Goku.

The manga Goku should win with hakai.

But if Guko doesn't have soul resistance, then Reiatsu crush GG i guess

The Causality said:
The manga Goku should win with hakai.
Besides the fact he'd never use it at all in character not even against Moro, there is also no real evidence it could even do it for sure.

Possibly Soul Destruction (Beerus threatened to destroy Frieza's soul, however it's unknown if it would have been through Hakai or if Goku's variation is as effective)

I'm not sure how soul destruction is scaled here, but it's the most common ability for a quincy. So Manga Goku is in the same boat as Anime Goku.

Yall need to calm down here, also OP is definitely the least wanked of the HST. At best you can only wank them to planet level via Sengoku's statement and FTL via any wonky Kizaru argument. Aside from that there's not a lot to wank aside from Logia GG but even then there's still ways to harm them thats made very clear.

Also I'm pretty positive Yhwach would merk Goku, Goku is faster and stronger but he can't put Yhwach down while Yhwach can put Goku down with any of his hax.

Goku doesn't have soulhax EE to put down Yhwach with Low-Godly regen or regen negation, and Yhwach beats Goku as he got crapton of dura negating hax.

I once saw someone try to argue that Luffy could beat Superman; was in the YouTube comments aka the dumbest place on Earth

I don't think I need to mention the Naruto and Ichigo stuff out there

And there's the ever infamous Batgod can solo anything with prep time stuff

YouTube is the worst place ever for versus debates.

People who thinks that Ruby Rose could legit beat Raga the Bloodedge because of DBX.

SpookyShadow said:
Goku doesn't have soulhax EE to put down Yhwach with Low-Godly regen or regen negation, and Yhwach beats Goku as he got crapton of dura negating hax.
If his EE works like Beerus then I'm pretty sure he can kill Yhwach with it in an unequal speed match.

If he can pull it off just in time is another thing...

Manga Hakai isn't like the anime's. It's more like Matter Manipulation with possibly Soul Destruction which is fodder level compared to Bleach's soulhax.

Manga Hakai turn target into dust and there's no statement of EE IIRC.

So yeah, Goku got hax but it's pretty crappy and its execution is a pain in the rear end.

By HST ... By far, Naruto is the most wanked, though, Bleachverse equals easily (sometimes!). However, Nardoverse is also the most downgraded, as opposed to Bleach.
But the fanbase I like the most is One Piece. Normally objective, without garnishing the cake with a million headcanon taken from Narnia ...

All Might somehow standing a chance against Superman or Goku is the worst wank to me. Not because of its insanity, but because of how much it comes up.

Ah, we are doing the HST war again but now with wank.

Nardo is the most wanked of all, no contest, no equals. I have seen a lot of bs going on with it to the point someone made Kaguya vs Demi-Fiend on CV once IIRC.

Bleach comes in second place obviously, they get wanked too but not to the extreme as Nardo and they have more feats that helps them in everything minus AP.

One Piece is the most calmed one, no bs and no wank from what I can tell.

One Piece has its amount of BS. But it's not too big and you can tell by how many discussion rules we have on the site, being Continent level via a dubious feat and Planet level for Shirohige the highest it has reached at the moment.

Composite Luffy is 2-B tho

About the Wanks ... I've seen bullshit like Yhwach vs. Outer Gods on the extinct G + and I think on Comic Vine. I've also seen Kaguya + Yhwach against SCP Top Tiers characters.
I've seen things like Naruto / Bleach Universal and MFTL.
I've seen Yhwach Low Multiverse in AP.

But overall, these are very isolated cases, I rarely see anything like this except for its more radical fans. Naruto's fan base is larger than Bleach's, as is its hater base.
It must be fair!

The Calaca said:
Multi-Galaxy+ (aka Half a Universe) Saitama is in the same box.
Ok, this is plain awful too. What even is the basis for this? I can see Saitama being Star level at max, but half a universe?

Ionliosite said:
The Calaca said:
Multi-Galaxy+ (aka Half a Universe) Saitama is in the same box.
Ok, this is plain awful too. What even is the basis for this? I can see Saitama being Star level at max, but half a universe?
a rumor that ONE said it. not even that he said it. somebody else said that he said it.

That's because of a supposed statement from ONE where he said that if Saitama went serious and throw a punch at max power he'd blow up half a universe in the aimed direction. Which implies that he doesn't destroy the other half because the punch has a single direction.

Said statement is nowhere to be found, obviously. So it's wank in its purest state.

High 1-B to 1-A Bill Cipher.

Apparently some people took the Slenderman cameo in Lost Legends as proof that the Gravity Falls verse and the Creepypasta verse are connected. Said people believe that Bill is High 1-B because the CP verse has infinite dimensions, and Bill threatens the entire multiverse. People also argue 1-A because Bill "transcended" the verse and appeared in our world.

Enough of this anime wank, let's talk comics!!!

Batman with prep stomping Doctor Doom with prep.

Then there's large building level Superman and Peak Human Spider-man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back