• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanks and downplays which are really bad (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The logic for Crash is that he beat N Trance who is claimed to be Fifth Dimensional and Banjo and Kazooie beat Grunty in Grunty's revenge who was going to alter a universal space-time continuum.

The Calaca said:
Via Infinity, right?
You read my mind. Wonder what the guy thought about everyone shown to be above her? Apparently she held back throughout the entirety of the series (for some reason).

ChocomilkAlex said:
The logic for Crash is that he beat N Trance who is claimed to be Fifth Dimensional and Banjo and Kazooie beat Grunty in Grunty's revenge who was going to alter a universal space-time continuum.
Crash also beat a bunch of 10-D beings in Twinsanity

It's probably not a legitimate Tier 1 feat but the Evil Twins do have a statement to destroying the entire 3rd dimension but it doesn't scale to anyone besides them since they've been shown to be superior to the main cast prior to the final boss

I saw a Beyonder wank on comicvine about pre-retcon Beyonder being able to beat Azathoth, saying that he could enter Azathoth's domain and just kill him while he sleeps. I made an account and tried to tell them that Azathoth is literally in a space without dimensions and that a being like the Beyonder comes from a realm that has dimensions, which means he would need to have feat that shows him being able to enter a place beyond dimensions. I said that Infinite Dimensions or realms are not equal to Non-Existant space.

I was banned by thier spambot on my first post within an hour, with my statement being entirely erased.

Comicvine in general has some really whacked out stuff though.... My worse ever expercience with offline Vsdebating comes from there..

Comicvine doesn't belive in our system and since u were using dimensions they thought you came from here and the rest is ehata happens

I've seen them used Dimensions (in the wrong way) to up scale certain characters...

ffs they had Gilgamesh (Fate) just below Reinhard (Masadaverse) because of "Dimensions".... I was like "Whut"

somethine like Reinhard is 10-D, but Gilgamesh is just below that for noping an 8-D being.. but STTGL and Anti-Spiral control 11-D space and is far above them..

they also had 10D Mr Mxy, but Goku (Xeno) was above him, and basically on par with Feathrine.. These were red named people (i think staff) saying this too.. and they threatened me with a ban for disagring.. and threatened to report me..

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/gm-luke-and-darth-nihilus-vs-naruto-1965810/

Apart from the "gods" and omnipotent, yes, he can. No Force User(Ones excluded) has the power required to put as much as a scratch on him, nor the durability to tank a single attack from him, nor the speed to react to him.

The only argument one could make in favour of Star Wars is that there's simply too many of them for Naruto to take down, or that the Death Star bombs him or something. Naruto could definitely solo all the Force users, which is what I meant.

Naruto stomps with an insane amount of negative difficulty. SW characters on the general don't have near the durability, speed, or DC to hang with him.

I'm referring to an open field, of course. Regardless, none of those characters are choking anyone as physically strong as Naruto, not without feats.

J Jonah Jameson Laugh - Spiderman-0
J Jonah Jameson Laugh - Spiderman-0

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
they also had 10D Mr Mxy, but Goku (Xeno) was above him, and basically on par with Feathrine.. These were red named people (i think staff) saying this too.. and they threatened me with a ban for disagring.. and threatened to report me..
exuse me what where how?

"The Thing (the John Carpenter one btw) can't possess him because he has no soul."

It's pretty clear that this guy hadn't seen the movie.

The Wright Way said:
"The Thing (the John Carpenter one btw) can't possess him because he has no soul."
It's pretty clear that this guy hadn't seen the movie.
I haven't seen the movie either. (I'm not that big on live action, & especially not horror.) Would you be willing to explain, please?

The Thing is entirely biological. It doesn't possess people, it assimilates them on a cellular level before replacing them with exact copies, thereby allowing it to spread out and assimilate more people.

Remember the time Four was deemed 9-B? Massive downplay as the creator of the page pretty much ignored Donut's feat as well as Four's Black Hole feat. You are lucky that I am here, and this was his fixed page.

Remember the time we had High 2-A Asriel Dreemurr back in 2015? Thats just wank and unreasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back