• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanks and downplays which are really bad (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
1 know a funny wank
Green Lantern destroying alien X
You mean Post Crisis Green Lantern destroying Alien X being wank right?

Actually, a wank that is as high as somebody saying green lantern can defeat Alien X is the MCU captain marvel fanboys who say dumb crap like she can defeat comic Thanos. Even worse, I remember 1 dummy on a leftist youtubers chat saying that MCU captain marvel can defeat the living tribunal

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I've seen them used Dimensions (in the wrong way) to up scale certain characters...
ffs they had Gilgamesh (Fate) just below Reinhard (Masadaverse) because of "Dimensions".... I was like "Whut"

somethine like Reinhard is 10-D, but Gilgamesh is just below that for noping an 8-D being.. but STTGL and Anti-Spiral control 11-D space and is far above them..
Just so you're aware, that's all of a small handful of people (three to five at most) on the site who are saying that, with two in particular doing most of the talking 90% of the time.

And they all get mocked by the other users. A lot.

The Calaca said:
They have people who make matches like Ichigo vs Ssgss Goku. The further war wank Naruto had was a Solar System Kaguya because kaguya was destroying dimensions with stars in them. People dead ass still think Ichigo universe level I can post ss lmao.

And somehow you think that Ichigo vs Goku is worst than Naruto vs TLT.

So basically a 5-B vs Low 2-C is a worst wank than a 5-B versus a High 1-B.

The Calaca said:
And somehow you think that Ichigo vs Goku is worst than Naruto vs TLT.

So basically a 5-B vs Low 2-C is a worst wank than a 5-B versus a High 1-B.
Tlt? The living tribunal? Most of the naruto community would never even say something as dumb as that. That would be a few naruto fans and you know that.

There is literally a large group of bleach fans who think Ichigo is Universe level.

Don't use one example to prove your arguement. I can guarantee you most Naruto fans would never say anything that dumb. However I can find a huge portion of Universe level wankers from bleach.

Any fan made animation featuring Dark Sonic (Because I guess a transformation with 3 minutes of screeentime and no notable feats must be really powerful if it is black).

On a side note I'm surprised there are next to no animations of him fighting Fake Super Saiyan Goku. It's like, the matchup which makes more tematic sense even if it is a stomp.

In these threads more matches including Naruto versus some broken shit have appeared compared to Ichigo being universal (which holds some arguments, wanked but still).

On top of that, you said that Naruto is the least wanked. Explain me how is OP more wanked, please.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Any fan made animation featuring Dark Sonic (Because I guess a transformation with 3 minutes of screeentime and no notable feats must be really powerful if it is black).
Worst of it is that people go like "omg he's more powerful than Super Sonic clearly" when he was shown do a feat less impresive that Sonic himself in base form did. Eggman also states that he's weaker as he's using the negative power of the emeralds. So basically, that is wank and beyond since this form makes sonic weaker yet people make him fight against characters like Super Shadow or Chaos Shadow. Or hell, even DBZ characters.

False Super Saiyan atleast makes Goku a tiny bit stronker unlike Dark Sonc.

The Calaca said:
In these threads more matches including Naruto versus some broken shit have appeared compared to Ichigo being universal (which holds some arguments, wanked but still).
On top of that, you said that Naruto is the least wanked. Explain me how is OP more wanked, please.
Ichigo being Universal holds some arguement? LMAO? Really? And Kaguya being Solar System doesn't? She actually destoryed a dimension with stars, No where in Bleach was a Universe even mentioned and to put him up against ssgss Goku? Please, you know you've lost that arguement.

One Piece fans believe that their characters actually have a fighting chance against characters from the other two other shonen. As if Luffy has any chance in hell fighting EoS Ichigo or EoS Naruto.

Wanked argument, yes. Like Ywhach being omnipotent and shit.

Who believes that? Lol. In no place I have seen someone suggesting that Luffy holds a candle to them.

The Calaca said:
Wanked argument, yes. Like Ywhach being omnipotent and shit.
Who believes that? Lol. In no place I have seen someone suggesting that Luffy holds a candle to them.
They would immediately close the thread here but social media sites like Instagram have those types of battles all the time.

Naruto is constantly wanked to universal level as well, btw. There's probably not too many places where it's argued in english, but the spanish communities tend to do that to date.

I've never seen someone saying that Luffy would fair against EoS Ichigo/Naruto. EoS Luffy maybe, but current Luffy? Lol.

The Calaca said:
Naruto is constantly wanked to universal level as well, btw. There's probably not too many places where it's argued in english, but the spanish communities tend to do that to date.
I've never seen someone saying that Luffy would fair against EoS Ichigo/Naruto. EoS Luffy maybe, but current Luffy? Lol.
Is is that hard to admit you are wrong? And theres only a handful that USED to believe that for a short period of time. Bleach fans STILL believe it.

I don't remember the exact thread, but some guy was arguing that season 1 Team 7 could take out the Fantastic Four. With prep. Because Naruto and gang "were too fast to be hit"

Here comes the super staff friends to come help a staff member in an arguement. I don't care what you have expierenced prove it? Yea?

I just showed you a Staff Member making a Yhwach vs Hades fight. A SAINT SEIYA CHARACTER!!!!!!!!

Bleach has alot of abilities that helps them compete with stronger characters, for example this guy Hisagi has passive causality manipulation. He also can't die as long as either opponents have energy.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Bleach has alot of abilities that helps them compete with stronger characters, for example this guy Hisagi has passive causality manipulation. He also can't die as long as either opponents have energy.
Wait so can Yhwach beat Beerus?

Celestial Judge said:
Here comes the super staff friends to come help a staff member in an arguement. I don't care what you have expierenced prove it? Yea?
I'm sorry what? I don't exactly know what's going on in this thread currently...

From what i've experienced, i've saw much more Nardo wank than other HST members, Bleach isn't too much wanked and One Piece has even less wank.

I mean Yhwach does beat Goku soooo..

Laughing naruto

Yhwach has his chance, Guko cannot get past his regen with The Miracle, and Yhwach has dozen of way to kill Guko (ignoring Reiatsu Crush tho)

Jesus Christ, everyone, cool it. It is a Fun & Games Thread, not Fandom Wars Central.

Every fandom ever wanks their characters, there's no degree to which wanks worse, when it's wanking regardless. So I legit prefer others to not get into arguments over something this... stupid

Zark2099 said:
Jesus Christ, everyone, cool it. It is a Fun & Games Thread, not Fandom Wars Central.
Every fandom ever wanks their characters, there's no degree to which wanks worse, when it's wanking regardless. So I legit prefer others to not get into arguments over something this... stupid
This thread will run red with the blood of non-nardos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back