• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanks and downplays which are really bad (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you have been in a facebook group called "Death Battle Unrestricted" in its "prime/Glory" days x D

I seen some crazy stuff like "STTGL is the strongest fictional character because of SuperString Theory"

Unoriginal Memes said:
High 1-B to 1-A Bill Cipher.

Apparently some people took the Slenderman cameo in Lost Legends as proof that the Gravity Falls verse and the Creepypasta verse are connected. Said people believe that Bill is High 1-B because the CP verse has infinite dimensions, and Bill threatens the entire multiverse. People also argue 1-A because Bill "transcended" the verse and appeared in our world.
That's funny seeing as how there was a myth that Slendy made a cameo in the show for awhile. I've also seen someone argue that FNAF is canon to Gravity Falls.... somehow.

I see many people (primairly former VS Wiki members who grown to loathe the wiki and trash talk the wiki on forums or obsucre youtube channels) claim that Bill Cipher on this wiki is downplayed too much and how he is High 1-C. Not as much as a wank as 1-A but still

One of the funniest wanks I ever seen is on a VS Battle youtube channel, and one of the comments down below said that Hom Scarlet Witch would defeat Featherine Agustus Aurora.

No I'm not kidding

The U.S military army is one hell of a potency going by some forums

Like, Comic!Iron Man, Storm, MCU Hulk, MCU wakanda, Star War's imperial army, DCEU Superman, Voldemort, Naruto, Kratos, and bunch of other dudes seems to struggle with nukes, and aircrafts, and bullets.

U.S. Military army vs MCU Hulk? Well, i'm not sure what the current U.S. military looks like to gage it's threat level.

ChocomilkAlex said:
I saw this one thread about a 1-C Crash Bandicoot and a Low 2-C Banjo-Kazooie
There already IS evidenced low 2-C and higher of Banjo and Kazooie but not in the form of the main characters themselves but rather the Lord of games (Something like that.) As for the 1-C Crash Bandicoot it was still a fun thing to imagine but in the end is indeed wank... Despite N Trance somehow being defeated even though he knows how to operate incomprehensible 4th or 5th dimensional technology and another trio "The Evil Twins." Who are apparently "Masters of infinite dimensions." And they should live to that if they weren't beaten by lower life forms. XD

I heard they have continent level nukes from some dude.

... ... Y-you're kidding right? I thought real life can reach only Large Mountain Level? Probably with bombardments it can probably reach "Continant levl" (It's not Kim Jong Un right?)

Nope, I'm not kidding. It was from Comic Vine.

But danm, what's the hype with the U.S army? I mean, I know they are more powerfull than of my contry, but something like the Empire Army or the Jedi Order, sounds a bit debatable.

Newendigo said:
Nope, I'm kidding. It was from Comic Vine.

But danm, what's the hype with the U.S army? I mean, I know they are more powerfull than of my contry, but something like the Empire Army or the Jedi Order, sounds a bit debatable.
Ahh alright comic vibe check, I remember that site it's the same site that once led me to believe that a blue robotic cat can beat a time Lord... Checking the stats now and days Welp... R.I.P. Doraemon, Cause of death: Hax wasn't gud enough.

Newendigo said:
The U.S military army is one hell of a potency going by some forums
Like, Comic!Iron Man, Storm, MCU Hulk, MCU wakanda, Star War's imperial army, DCEU Superman, Voldemort, Naruto, Kratos, and bunch of other dudes seems to struggle with nukes, and aircrafts, and bullets.
Well, The U.S millitary reaches in the higher parts of High 7-A. It can display a real good amount of reinforcements so they can take hits and they won't get yeeted if a fictional character. They do have a large millitary budget.But where they do excel in is spyware, they got a massive iron grip on that stuff.

However, the U.S millitary is theorized to be far stronger than publicy said, much of this is conspiracy theories. But who really knows what the U.S has in its pentagon.

However, they can't solo most of these characters said because most of this high Tier 7 stuff comes from Nukes. And this isn't fiction where a nuke means an unkillable bomb of death. Nukes are very strong, but they basically mean that area is pretty much wasted. For example, I feel like the Millitary can nuke the shield of wakanda and handily defeat it in a fight. But the amount of nukes would mean that Humanity is over

They can easily take down Hulk, some of the weaker versions of Naruto, Voldemort, and find a way to take down Supes if they knew who supes was. It wouldn't just be nukes, they have other ways to immobilize these characters like chemical gases

The Wakanda Battle system is so trash that they would be owned by probably even the forces of the Civil War. Sure they have the tech but look at infinity war, all they do is charge with spears

But characters like Comic Iron Man or Kratos would stomp humanity for sure

Genericstickman said:
The Evil Twins could probably be universal but it wouldn't scale to anyone besides them so theirs that
I mean POSSIBLY? But it sometimes makes little sense given the fact:

A: How can they just be singularly universal when they stated that they are "Masterz of Infinite Dimensionz."

B: Even if they were these categories how the bloody hole does a brainless Bandicoot and a yellow looking Peter Dinklage looking barber whom are just 7-B managed to actually beat them regardless!?? XD

So the likelihood of them having continent level nukes is far greater!

Well, I'm fine US soloing the MCU cast (Bare Dormmamu).

Darksspine said:
2-A Sonic wank. No, I'm serious. I'm also sorry I published it.
I mean, considering that there are people that think the Archie Comics are cannon...

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
They can easily take down Hulk, some of the weaker versions of Naruto, Voldemort, and find a way to take down Supes if they knew who supes was. It wouldn't just be nukes, they have other ways to immobilize these characters like chemical gases

The Wakanda Battle system is so trash that they would be owned by probably even the forces of the Civil War. Sure they have the tech but look at infinity war, all they do is charge with spears

I had some problems following you with some but this, You're talking about MCU HULK/DCCU Superman RIGHT? Canon Hulk/Superman completely utterly shit stomps DESTROYS HUMANITY the same way and some of the characters you have mentioned thus far it's not even funny not saying they are deemed invincible but still.

They're not actually masters of infinite dimensions it's just a personal title

PIS since they've shown to be superior to characters comparable or even superior to Crash and Cortex

I mean, considering that there are people that think the Archie Comics are cannon...

Cancerous downplay here. The Archie Comics are their own canon. Like different canons of DC and the Marvel cinematic universe being it's own canon, separated from the comics. Your comment/opinion is off and I hate that I keep hearing it.

Genericstickman said:
They're not actually masters of infinite dimensions it's just a personal title

PIS since they've shown to be superior to characters comparable or even superior to Crash and Cortex
I mean yeah those birds literally took out Cortex's brain and dispatched the Aku Uka Brothers they are somewhat absurd nevertheless it's not always certain and PIS is not always the case if they truly were universal at the very least then why did they even struggled with Evil Crash near the ending? Can't they just use the same trick they did earlier to get away? Or are they just that limited? Even with such powers they would have flawlessly dispatched every last character in the verse fairly easily but instead they died a Spindly Johnny's death.

If Crash Twinsanity gets a remastering they should make their points clearer I mean I love the Crash Bandicoot games but it's some questionable stuff at times.

Anomalous N I W D E said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:

I had some problems following you with some but this, You're talking about MCU HULK/DCCU Superman RIGHT? Canon Hulk/Superman completely utterly shit stomps DESTROYS HUMANITY the same way and some of the characters you have mentioned thus far it's not even funny not saying they are deemed invincible but still.
Comic Supes and Hulk would stomp humanity, I'm talking about the DCEU/MCU versions, and even then, Supes maybe can destroy humanity, but if he does manage to defeat humanity, it won't be like comic supes who blinks and humanity dies

ElixirBlue said:
Cancerous downplay here. The Archie Comics are their own canon. Like different canons of DC and the Marvel cinematic universe being it's own canon, separated from the comics. Your comment/opinion is off and I hate that I keep hearing it.
What I meant to say is that 2-A didn't come out of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back