• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanks and downplays which are really bad (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Continued from here and here.

Title says it.

As a reminder: Rule 1 of our Site Rules says:

"Refrain from spamming, trolling, threatening, using derogatory comments of any form (ethnic, homophobic, belittling the disabled or mentally ill, etcetera), and rude, vulgar, sexist, etcetera offensive language."

Rule 7 says:

"Avoid talking badly about other wikis and communities, as we do not want any conflicts or bad blood."

So focus on discussing wanks and downplays, not the people/site/show who says it.

Keep calm and remind ourselves from wanks and downplays.

There's a Sonic fan who claims that the Egg Wizard is superior to Solaris and could beat it if it wasn't for it's temporal omnipresence.

He has yet to give his reasons tho.

Saw a 'Robin Fight' between Nico Robi and Robin (Fire Emblem) where they said Post-Timeskip Nico Robin no-sells all of EndGame Robin's sword attacks.

Not sure if wank, downplay, or both are going on here, because they gave no reasoning or numbers, just said they aren't strong enough to do damage.

Js250476 said:
Calaca is one of the biggest OP fans and analysts we have here.
I kinda guessed from thier icon, but I meant that more as in I don't understand what they're saying with thier response.

They don't have to, tbf. DBX is just for the bloodbath (but it's actually pretty boring currently) and they don't care. The popular will win more often than in regular DB.

I mean, they used Boa Hancock without using her powers just because of the votes. It's as simple as that.

Okay, I've mentioned before in another thread with a similar topic that there was a hispanic forum with a battleboard subforum with awfully bad things. It closed but it's open again now without losing their files.

So I'm digging in.

>Read some threads

>Zeon (whoever he is) vs Donquixote Family.

Oh... Zeon is Hypersonic.. and he blitzes??? WTF?

They used powerscaling from dodging bullets to get him at Hypersonic.

Foros DZ.

Oh, they are arguing about Delta vs Boa Hancock and saying that since Delta fought Naruto in CQC Hancock would stand a chance.

Aquaman DCEU vs Arlong. They know that Aquaman stomps but then the conversation devolves into whether BvS is good or bad.

People saying that the Amaterasu and Kirin shares similar speeds because there are two "undodgeable" techniques.

People who think that Bang (OPM) would trash Jinbe because he's a martial artist. No need to explain.

Laxus > Deus Sema because of a discussion about where he was fighting with Wall. I really want to be joking about this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back