• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanks and downplays which are really bad (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-A Asriel wasn't far fetched though, and wasn't the only 2-A due to being infinitely superior to a 2-C/2-B.

But the Undertale only has limited timelines, storing up to over 1000 due to SAVEs, but it is not infinite, just countless. That gives a reason why he is 2-B, and he is currently impending to now be Low 2-C for base.

Psychomaster35 said:
Remember the time Four was deemed 9-B? Massive downplay as the creator of the page pretty much ignored Donut's feat as well as Four's Black Hole feat. You are lucky that I am here, and this was his fixed page.

Remember the time we had High 2-A Asriel Dreemurr back in 2015? Thats just wank and unreasonable.
To be fair, most of the flawed ratings for the UT god-tiers were mostly due to misunderstanding the structure of the verse and the nature of SAVE, LOAD and RESET at the time. While I definitely don't agree with the old tiers we gave them, they were actually pretty understandable and far more reasonable than some of the crazier stuff I'd seen.

@The Unknown Warrior1

Yes, the 4-A rating is staying do to actual solid evidence and support while the Low 2-C rating will be removed to to lack of any real support.

@Jasonsith

The Gaunlets durability isn't comparable to it's AP. The AP is from the gems raw power they have inside of them. It's like how in Harry Potter the Elder Wand has high AP but Harry snapped it in to with little effort.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/yhwach-vs-sasuke-1955564/?page=1

Not how it works, Yhwach cant simply imagine something to be real, the best he can do is revive himself. If he could not have been killed by ichigo (referring to the first time he died). He also can't reverse damage back to someone, nor BFR them. Plus sasuke could dimension hop even IF yhwach tried that

even though the yhwach is equipped with: antithesis, the balance, reality warping and intangibility.

Saw someone say that Jiren could no sell Hadou God Reinhards attacks and one shot him with a single punch.

For some reason, I keep seeing people say Universe Level Saitama through a Serious Series Punch, even though that has yet to be demonstrated.

Snoke123 said:
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/composite-dragonborn-tes-runs-a-verse-gauntlet.788086/page-6
OMG, don't they give up on this ridiculous argument that DB is wounded by swords? most of the characters on this list are also (mostly 7, 8 and 9) but see if they accept it, accept nothing they make up some ******* excuse to justify it. But is that ******* excuse only true for the verses they like, or is it true for TES too?
I haven't read that debate, & while I can say that strong enough swords or swords wielded by strong enough characters should be able to harm DB characters; Supposing the sword or sword-using attacker is strong enough, that is. If they are strong enough, they could get past the DB character's durability.

And Composite Dragonborn isn't actually small fry. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Dovahkii

In their End Game & Dragonborn DLC keys, they have Low 2-C AP, Universal+ Striking Strength & Durability & Immeasurable Speed.

For the first of those two keys the reasoning for AP is: Fought and defeat Aldui in personal combat, slaying the World Eater completely, with their death reverberating across all of time through all Eras of the world.

Their Striking Strength follows similar reasoning.

For the second of those two keys, AP's justification: Fought with, and single-handedly defeated Miraak after reading the Black Books of Hermaeus Mora and learning their words of power, and became even stronger after absorbing Miraak's Dragon Soul.

Miraak himself: Treated the defeat of Aldui as trivial and a feat he could have accomplished himself, and casually stomped a late-game Dragonbor on their first encounter.

Their Durability is for enduring Alduin/Miraak's most powerful attacks, & their Speed for keeping pace with them.

There's also the whole host of abilities they have.

Although, funnily enough, this is another scenario where Morrowind beats out Skyrim; The Nerevarine, Morrowind's protagonist, is 1-A in the CHIM state.

How about literally a majority of the characters Sans fights in Cartoon Fight Club? Would that count as wank? Especially since hes only Subsonic and he shouldve been hellablitzed.

Though, Green Lantern rather speedblitzes via Time Travel faster than Alien X, so I wouldnt call that as wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back