• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wahlberg Baigan and the Honored One [Wahlberg vs Gojo]

I'm not sure how this will work out, I'm just wondering how Wahlberg's spacial magic would match up against Infinity. And I'm not even sure if revisions are done. Eh

RULES
  • Speed is equalized
  • Wahlberg starts with his Summons [78.6 Teratons]
  • Gojo is in his Post-Prison Realm key [2.756 Megatons]
  • Battle takes place in the middle of an empty Shibuya

FIGHTERS
Wahlberg Baigan

wahlberg_baigan_by_chryfe14629_dg3hx83-414w-2x.jpg
"But as time passes, we must value the present. Which is why I will not show mercy, as I prove I'm now the strongest master.": 3 (JnSteHar002, Kazuma_Kuwabara, Serlock_Holmes)

"Seems you've got the wrong idea here, so let me just set things straight. You're the challenger here.": 1 (noisyPitta)

Incon: 1 (EL_xWatcher1234x)

Last edited:
What's Wahlberg strategy ?
Either get up close and swat the enemy with spaces bout, erase incoming attacks if they get too close, avoid attacks by erasing the space he's in and appearing elsewhere, and use Space Sacrifice if things get intense.

If he's really desperate, he can cast his Thirds, Uranus Inclination, and erase the whole area in an explosion.

Wahlberg stomp, especially with the AP.
Well the AP gap wouldn't be an issue since Gojo has a few ways of one shotting, like with Hollow Purple and Infinite Void. Mind explaining more on why Wahlberg stomps though?
how wands are AE 2?
Wands have their own will, choosing the user, and can return after getting destroyed, etc. I didn't make the explanation.

Well the AP gap wouldn't be an issue since Gojo has a few ways of one shotting, like with Hollow Purple and Infinite Void. Mind explaining more on why Wahlberg stomps though?
Hollow purple could one shot, but still unsure how it work and Sukuna resisted it, IV need close range.
Does Wahlberg have some kind of barrier?
Wands have their own will, choosing the user, and can return after getting destroyed, etc. I didn't make the explanation.
so is multiple weapons in fiction that doesn't make them AE.

Hollow purple could one shot, but still unsure how it work and Sukuna resisted it, IV need close range.
Does Wahlberg have some kind of barrier?
Wouldn't that just mean Sukuna resists it? And what is the range of IV.

And what kind of barrier are you talking about? Wahlberg only plays defense by erasing attacks.
so is multiple weapons in fiction that doesn't make them AE.
I think it's moreso to do with the fact that wands have their own will and always return in their original state given enough time

Wouldn't that just mean Sukuna resists it? And what is the range of IV.

And what kind of barrier are you talking about? Wahlberg only plays defense by erasing attacks.
IV is a domain (barrier technique) the sure hit effect doesn't work if the target is surrounded by his own barrier (innate domain) and ignore what doesn't have cursed energy people like Toji and Maki and objects like buildings...

OK but what about magic. Magic comes directly from the gods and you're born with it, would that be grounds for equalization?

Also I HOPE this thread gains more traction than just us.
yes the source is different but none of the energies is more fundamental than the other, cursed energy is produced from the brain.
in JJK body=soul or something like that.

yes the source is different but none of the energies is more fundamental than the other, cursed energy is produced from the brain.
in JJK body=soul or something like that.
Magic doesn't exactly come from the brain or stomach. It just goes through one's body I'm pretty sure, and it can be used to cushion what would be fatal blows.

Gojo can see CE, Wahlberg activating a spell Gojo either close or take distance, if he got close it will depend on who use it first Walhberg's space or Gojo domain expansion.
Gojo is too arrogant and confident so he will probably let Wahlberg attack first and get stomped.
For now I'll count you as a vote for Wahlberg, but I wanna hear from more people on whether or not this is a stomp
Sure

No its because I've already made Arifureta matches

Back