• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wahlberg Baigan and the Honored One [Wahlberg vs Gojo]

Reminder that Gojo can activate and complete his UV in 0.2 seconds and even if there is a way for Wahlberg to escape the DE, if he’s even less than 0.01 seconds off from when Gojo activated his domain to if he’s able to escape, he’ll still be hit with UV.
Isn't like, UV an enclosed Domain? Why would it extend out of the range of what's inside the Domaine barrier? Unless I'm confused.
The Hollow Purple he pulled on Toji is the smallest size we've ever seen it, and was only that small because he was new to learning it. The other 3 times in the series that he uses it (Hanami at Goodwill, start of Sukuna fight, end of Sukuna fight) the AOE is way bigger, easily enough to engulf a person completely. I don't see any reason why he would choose to use a small one in this situation.
Yeah, I get it was small, but I'm mainly using that as an example of what level of damage Wahlberg could survive and keep casting spells. The aoe stuff seems troublesome but if simply expands (does it?) I can still see Wahlberg erasing his personal space and teleporting elsewhere.

Isn't like, UV an enclosed Domain? Why would it extend out of the range of what's inside the Domaine barrier? Unless I'm confused.
I think what they're trying to get at is that if Wahlberg is within the domain at all, regardless of how long, he would get hit with the effect. Even if he doesn't do his 0.2 rapid open/close domain, his standard domain still has its effect happen in 0.2 seconds
Yeah, I get it was small, but I'm mainly using that as an example of what level of damage Wahlberg could survive and keep casting spells. The aoe stuff seems troublesome but if simply expands (does it?) I can still see Wahlberg erasing his personal space and teleporting elsewhere.
Toji HP is not what you should be basing it on. The one he used in Goodwill is the only case of a 'normal' version of the attack, so its what we should be basing it on. The next question is whether HP has travel time or not, which is a whole debate in and of itself.

I think what they're trying to get at is that if Wahlberg is within the domain at all, regardless of how long, he would get hit with the effect. Even if he doesn't do his 0.2 rapid open/close domain, his standard domain still has its effect happen in 0.2 seconds
Ah, I see
Toji HP is not what you should be basing it on. The one he used in Goodwill is the only case of a 'normal' version of the attack, so its what we should be basing it on. The next question is whether HP has travel time or not, which is a whole debate in and of itself.
Again, I'm not saying the Toji fight HP is the standard, and instead that's the level of damage Wahlberg can take and keep fighting. And, yeah, sucks that the wait will be like, 2-4 years just to see Sukuna vs Gojo animated.

Gojo seems to be getting conceptual manipulation back for his CT so it can’t be countered so easily.

And otherwise like I mentioned before even taking less than 0.01 seconds of UV can lead to a victory for him.
Yeah, which is why I prefer to do this match right now so it's less of a headache

Gojo seems to be getting conceptual manipulation back for his CT so it can’t be countered so easily.

And otherwise like I mentioned before even taking less than 0.01 seconds of UV can lead to a victory for him.
Gojo's "infinity" is a mess, but if that is the case I'm changing my vote.

although it was countered and bypassed with different methods: prison box, black whip, inverted spear of heaven, D.expansion, D.amplification...
even his unlimited void, does it put the target in state of infinite knowledge or subject them to a "loop of perception" where they experience repeated sensory information which what mess their brain and the amount of time a normal person brain can function before getting messed up is 0.1 second , this explain how no victim gain extra knowledge.

Gojo's "infinity" is a mess, but if that is the case I'm changing my vote.

although it was countered and bypassed with different methods: prison box, black whip, inverted spear of heaven, D.expansion, D.amplification...
even his unlimited void, does it put the target in state of infinite knowledge or subject them to a "loop of perception" where they experience repeated sensory information which what mess their brain and the amount of time a normal person brain can function before getting messed up is 0.1 second , this explain how no victim gain extra knowledge.
So you're changing your vote to Gojo?

I like making matchups between characters who share similar beliefs, abilities, or backstories, so it's hard for me to think.
You can use this guy:
but the match was already done without many participant here: Domain Users (Gojo vs Naiz)

He can if he scape from the domain, making Infinity Impossible for a short timeframe
The problem with this is that if Gojo activates his domain then Wahlberg has to escape from it the literal exact same instance it’s activated since even less than a 0.01 second discrepancy in between being trapped in the domain and escaping from the domain still means he’s getting hit with Unlimited Void.

Back