• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Madara (revived) vs Oscar (end of zero)
speed equalized
range: 100 m

Oscar:

Madara
:

inconclusive :

Last edited:
What has Madara ever done to you to deserve this level of abuse...

I guess I'll start off by asking what can Kousuke do against Limbo clones?
sorry.
Check his NPI and senses, limbo close are unaffected by physical attacks and can be interacted with using six paths chakra, mana can interact with abstract, spiritual, intangible and incorporeal, I can see him interacting with limbo clones.

Madara can't fight what he is unable to even remember exist.
I tried, but I couldn't find any good match for the high tier.
Hajime can just deus ex machina and win, Yue can use any hax in the verse and she can definitly mimic some ability from other verses, Kouki just outskill them, Shia use guts.

I tried, but I couldn't find any good match for the high tier.
Hajime can just deus ex machina and win, Yue can use any hax in the verse and she can definitly mimic some ability from other verses, Kouki just outskill them, Shia use guts.
I know, which is why there is almost no match with the verse outside of those for a spot in the strongest list.

The safer thing for matches is to use previous keys with less haxs.

I know, which is why there is almost no match with the verse outside of those for a spot in the strongest list.

The safer thing for matches is to use previous keys with less haxs.
will it be fair if I use last key Madara?
It could start a n argument about infinite Tsukuyomi.

will it be fair if I use last key Madara?
It could start a n argument about infinite Tsukuyomi.
Nope.
I could change him with one of the Liberators .
That would be far more fair yes, as in that case Madara at least is able to recognize that there exist an enemy and look/sense them. Which one though because depending of the Liberator it would still be unfair, at least in the case of Laus and Naiz, with the others can be some debate.

That would be far more fair yes, as in that case Madara at least is able to recognize that there exist an enemy and look/sense them. Which one though because depending of the Liberator it would still be unfair, at least in the case of Laus and Naiz, with the others can be some debate.
What about Fried ?

just change him to Oscar, Golem vs Susano.
Oscar golems are far weaker than even base Susano, so the only offensive thing that can damage Madara is the disintegration magic and the spatial enhanced artifacts, for the rest Madara just tank and one-shot, so it would be a fight about who one-shot the other first, considering the initial 4km Madara is more likely to do it first although there is the possibility of Oscar using his teleporting artifacts to close the distance.

Oscar golems are far weaker than even base Susano, so the only offensive thing that can damage Madara is the disintegration magic and the spatial enhanced artifacts, for the rest Madara just tank and one-shot, so it would be a fight about who one-shot the other first, considering the initial 4km Madara is more likely to do it first although there is the possibility of Oscar using his teleporting artifacts to close the distance.
what range should I put ? 100m

Can Oscar copy Madara abilities?
Can Oscar create a Power null artifact after analyzing Madara ?

Last edited:
so votes are:
Oscar:1(Expectro)
Madara:0
I haven voted yet, I only explained that Oscar have means to defeat Madara, would like to wait until supporters of Madara would come before vote.
Following, I know barely anything about Naruto and Alpharetta
You remember Hajime right? Well, Oscar is basically the light version of him, the not so broken super smart Synergist with thousands of artifacts but that still is quite strong in verse if god tiers are ignored.

The profile already mention each of his artifacts and magics so I will not go too in-depth about them, just gonna mention that he spam hundreds of his artifacts per second (so each wave of attacks are hundreds of artifacts), and he have to create artifacts with the opponent abilities in middle of combat after some time analyzing the fundamental information of the target.

What do you think about Bastard vs Arifureta ?
From memory all their haxs (or most of them) are type 1 concept manip so I don't really think a good fight can come from there, even arguing that top tiers could develop resistance to the type 1 concept manip they would still be at a disadvantage as develop resistance to that isn't easy in Arifureta and because Bastard side would resist their haxs.

From memory all their haxs (or most of them) are type 1 concept manip so I don't really think a good fight can come from there, even arguing that top tiers could develop resistance to the type 1 concept manip they would still be at a disadvantage as develop resistance to that isn't easy in Arifureta and because Bastard side would resist their haxs.
OK, Do you think their soul is simmilar to the will in Arifureta ?

OK, Do you think their soul is simmilar to the will in Arifureta ?
I don't want to read a wall of text when I already know that the end result is type 1 concept manip being normal in verse. Like, unless they had no layers or just 1 or 2 then it's useless as it would be too hard to develop a resistance quickly enough, and even then they would resist arifureta stuff so there is no point if the other side would still have the advantage.

I don't want to read a wall of text when I already know that the end result is type 1 concept manip being normal in verse. Like, unless they had no layers or just 1 or 2 then it's useless as it would be too hard to develop a resistance quickly enough, and even then they would resist arifureta stuff so there is no point if the other side would still have the advantage.
CM1 is only for the soul, they are higher than reality and stated to be archetypes residing collective unconscious of god lade concepts. I don't much about layers but I don't see any (maybe DS's dispell bound)

Oh, yeah, I see it now.
Uhh, well, Madara's probably going to try and engage him in h2h combat first, and if that doesn't work, he'll start playing it smart and using his abilities. The first ability he'll use will probably be Limbo.

check Oscar's profile
here some skill feat of the verse by EXPECTRO
the verse general level of skill:
An human, who in verse is just decently skilled, is able to act perfectly normal while having his senses sealed (btw this character is unable to use magic or any supernatural power, so this is completely a pure skill feat). Acting without a sense or various senses is somehing consistent through the verse, with characters like Chris (who thanks to his battle honed instincts can dodge invisible spatial attacks), Vanessa (who had her eyesight robbed by a flashbang and even so could move in a room full of armed men), Gahard (who can not only defend against the ranged attacks of 120 Haulia from all directions with just the sound of the attacks alone while in complete darkness, but he can also do the same while having both his sight and hearing impaired due to the effects of flashbangs) or Detref (who could fight without any problem inside a fog with magical effects that affect the senses of the enemies inside), it's also said how just third-rate warriors relied just in their sight in a fight, and there are several more examples of situations of people fighting without be able to rely on their senses, some of which will appear in following scans.

Normal humans, humans unable to use any unique energy or supernatural power, can also do some extreme martial and acrobatics feats with high level of precision. Like for example the ones displayed in the fight between Kimberley and Allen (btw, the Berserkers mentioned are mutants created with a virus which transform people in strong monsters that can't die unless their brain is destroyed and who have potent regeneration), the fight of Vanessa vs Berserker Monkeys, the Allen vs Weiss, when Allen helped Taeko against demons and possessed fanatics (the demons were creatures invisible, that Allen couldn't sense nor perceive or even interact in any way and he only knew they were there, while the possessed fanatics were people with higher specs due to be possessed), when Sabas fought against the soldiers of the futuristic empire, in the whole Fukube vs onmyoujis fight (the onmyoujis were humans able to use special powers, that additionally summoned fantasy creatures called shikis which are basically monsters with some special trait), or the casual Ulfrick vs Altina fight (elfs in the verse don't have magic or any special power, so besides their longer lives and beauty they are just normal humans) there is also how Liliana (a princess that never in her life had physical combat training) mastered Aikido from internet videos which is a decent martial feat. While not actually a martial or acrobatic feat, there are some good precision feats from childs, like the first time Myu used a weapon (Myu had 6 years and this was like two weeks after meet Hajime and become his foster daugther) or Par who sniped apostles from 5km below (Par is a 10 years old child).

The verse also have show groups with high skill regarding warfare, as show with the Haulia clan when they annihilated the demon forces that invaded the Haltina forest (the same demon forces that almost killed a completely serious Ulfrick if the Haulia didn't saved him, the same Haulia that Gahard single handedly fought for several minutes before fall from strong poison). Canonically the Yaegashi clan (a group of completely normal humans) is comparable with the Haulia clan and each have show to share and learn from the other clan, the Yaegashi clan is considered the leader of the ninja clans and each member have deathly daily training regardless of their age or occupation, are a group that can casually try to kill Hajime, and who have defeated the elite forces of multiple countries who attacked the Returnees families (which should had had the level of characters like Allen, Fukube and even Sabas).
those feats are done by low tier characters.

his limbo clone were affected by Naruto six paths chakra, in Arifureta their Enhanced senses, ESPand NPI can do this:
(Mana can interact with intangible beings such as the illusions in Melusine's Labyrinth which are unaffected by physical attacks. Mana can also interact with demons who are[5][6] incorporeals whether when they are in Hell or when they are half materialized as shadows in Earth, can interact with apparitions that are[7][8] abstract beings and can possibly also interact with divine spirits which are[9][10] pure elements do to the similarity in properties with the spirit element energy. Similarly, mana users are able to feel said beings and see them. Can track things he marked[1] and detect presences in a certain radius[11] of at least 300m. Has enhanced[11] vision[12], night vision[13], heat sensing, perception enhancement[14], and can see through anything and everything at all times[15])

Those ain't gonna work against Limbo because it's not an issue of regular Intangibility, Invisibility, and Resistance to ESP. It's more so an issue of Limbo existing in a different dimension, so to interact with or sense them you need interdimensional range pretty much.

Those ain't gonna work against Limbo because it's not an issue of regular Intangibility, Invisibility, and Resistance to ESP. It's more so an issue of Limbo existing in a different dimension, so to interact with or sense them you need interdimensional range pretty much.
How was Sasuke able to see them?
how was Naruto able to interact with them?

His glasses let analyze abstract information, I know you are busy but can you check his profile to know more how his power work.

Back