• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen - Satoru Gozo removals and revision

Extremly easy CRT that its not gonna last more than one page if everything goes well

Gojo's profile
Some P&A
Telekinesis (Can induce an invisible force to crush targets[3])
Thats not telekinesis, thats Blue, something way more complex as you can already see in the profile itself

Thats Mid. He healed from a stab in the brain
And the supernatural willpower isnt a subprodut of reverse cursed technique, so it shouldnt be separated and applied in the previous key, since his willpower didnt change just beucause of that. Not only that, but Gojo in the previous key could stay awake nonstop for 3 days while using his Infinity, and even after being stabed in the back, Gojo could give decent fight against Toji
Thats not innate resistance, but yes Infinity blocking the heat, you can realize that by the fact that Itadori isnt dead nor their clothes being vaporized.

EDIT: His resistance can stay via he blocking a attack from Jogo with his bare hands
Pain Manipulation (Gojo punches leaves pain in his opponents despite healing the wounds by Reversed Cursed Technique.[20][21])
Thats not Pain manipulation, is just Gojo being strong and a show case of reverse cursed technique not being capable to completly put the user out of the pain
Resistance to Electricity Manipulation & Pain Manipulation (Unaffected by Agito's electric attacks[25] & Can fight Despite being continuously cut by Sukuna domain sure hits[26])
The Lightning isnt reaching Gojo due to Infinity, thats why isnt affecting him. However, you can still argue resistance via these scans where Gojo tank a eletric punch from Agito

EDIT: Nvm. He didnt touched Gojo
This also not Pain resistance, but yes just stamina
Keys
Oh the keys
Why do we assume that Gojo from Shibuya and the one from Shinjuko are so much different in power? He didnt trained while sealed, actually, it was hell for him. Gojo only got a better understand about barrier technique and thats it. We dont have the right to assume that he got more than 100 times stronger and 1000 times faster just because. Nothing implies such. Sukuna dont say nothing about "Oh, I would have stomped you if you havent been sealed and got that power up so sudentally!"

I also would like to remove JJK 0. We barely know how strong he is at this point and it wouldnt affect the scaling by any means if we remove it since he only fought Miguel, a outsider of Jujutsu High. So just remove it
Infinity
Just a minor addition. The main cast agrees that Gojo's infinity is impossible to bypass and is inviolable, what means that a ton of CT are useless againt him, such as Uro's (A technique that Yuta is now capable to use too), a power that turn space into a surface and warp things around, Kenjaku's gravity crush and potentialy even Yuki's black hole

I want to add this to stop unnecessary debates in Vs Threads

Last edited:
Some P&A
Thats not telekinesis, thats Blue, something way more complex as you can already see in the profile itself

Thats Mid. He healed from a stab in the brain
And the supernatural willpower isnt a subprodut of reverse cursed technique, so it shouldnt be separated and applied in the previous key, since his willpower didnt change just beucause of that. Not only that, but Gojo in the previous key could stay awake nonstop for 3 days while using his Infinity, and even after being stabed in the back, Gojo could give decent fight against Toji

Thats not innate resistance, but yes Infinity blocking the heat, you can realize that by the fact that Itadori isnt dead nor their clothes being vaporized

Thats not Pain manipulation, is just Gojo being strong and a show case of reverse cursed technique not being capable to completly put the user out of the pain

The Lightning isnt reaching Gojo due to Infinity, thats why isnt affecting Gojo. However, you can still argue resistance via these scans where Gojo tank a eletric punch from Agito
This also not Pain resistance, but yes just stamina
Mostly agree with this but there also this feat that could be used as telekinisis justification
0224-010.png

Keys
Oh the keys
Why do we assume that Gojo from Shibuya and Shinjuko are so much different in power? He didnt trained while sealed, actually, it was hell for him. Gojo only got a better understand about barrier technique and thats it. We dont have the right to assume that he got more than 100 times stronger and 1000 times faster just because. Nothing implies such. Sukuna dont say nothing about "Oh, I would have stomped you if you havent been sealed and got that power up so sudentally!"

I also would like to remove JJK 0. We barely know how strong he is at this point and it wouldnt affect the scaling by any means if we remove it since he only fought Miguel, a outsider of Jujutsu High. So just remove it
Completely agree with removing the extra keys
Infinity
Just a minor addition. The main cast agrees that Gojo's infinity is impossible to bypass and is inviolable, what means that a ton of CT are useless againt him, such as Uro's (A technique that Yuta is now capable to use too), a power that turn space into a surface and warp things around, Kenjaku's gravity crush and potentialy even Yuki's black hole

I want to add this to stop unnecessary debates in Vs Threads
Feels kind of unnecessary tbh

Last edited:
Where? that sounds hilarious

Also sonic waves and basic intangibility bypassing Infinity

Also sonic waves and basic intangibility bypassing Infinity
Yea nevermind i completely agree with the addition to infinity

the definition of telekinesis is "the supposed ability to move objects at a distance by mental power or other non-physical means." Red and Blue are quite literally telekinesis by pushing and pulling things without physically touching them. I agree with the rest of the power and abilities changes, I'd also like to point out that Enhanced Senses is listed separately multiple times in Gojo's different keys for the different feats/statements Six Eyes has, they should all be merged into Gojo's Hidden Inventory Key.

The JJK 0 key is unecessary, Gojo's Pre Prison Realm key really shouldn't be called that because it includes the Gojo that evenly clashed with 15 Finger Sukuna right after leaving the Prison Realm (and so it was agreed previously that pre-timeskip Gojo and 15F Sukuna wouldn't scale to MHS) who also did the High 7-C earthquake feat so Adult Gojo in general should really be High 7-C. The Shinjuku Showdown Arc is only there because of the speed scaling agreed in the MHS speed upgrade that was only applied to 20F Sukuna, Gojo, Kashimo and Jackpot Hakari.

Last edited:
Yeah, characters can do this as well by other methods, like via gravity control and such. Not everything that is moved by non-physical means instantaly make it telekinesis. The context of the blue is basically Gojo creating a bug in the world and thus the existence tries to fix it by putting amounts of matter in the place. Thats nothing like telekinesis

Yeah, characters can do this as well by other methods, like via gravity control and such. Not everything that is moved by non-physical means instantaly make it telekinesis. The context of the blue is basically Gojo creating a bug in the world and thus the existence tries to fix it by putting amounts of matter in the place. Thats nothing like telekinesis
Telekinesis is literally a sub-ability of Gravity Manipulation, what you described is exactly telekinesis as an application of another ability.

Telekinesis is literally a sub-ability of Gravity Manipulation
Case by case. I can name characters like Lance, who can control objects via gravity waves and yet thats not accepted as a form of teleknesis. I can name Blast and Cosmic Garou, who can move things with their gravity strikis and yet not accepted as teleknesis. I can even name Kenjaku with his anti-gravity system lol

Telekinesis is literally a sub-ability of Gravity Manipulation, what you described is exactly telekinesis as an application of another ability.
Yeah but the point is Blue isn’t simply tk and TK isn’t needed, Blue’s classification is good on its own.

I agree with everything but the removal of his temperature resistance, not only is him extending infinity towards others not a thing at all in the series as far as we know, but an entire mechanic of domain expansions is the negation of techinques like the Infinity. Gojo being able to stand and block a fire rock with no issue is a clear case of his resistance. And I do think Jogo straight up saying people are supposed to burn up entering, especially after already knowing about the infinity is supposed to be added proof that gojo is just able to defend himself that well with cursed energy.

And the breakdown in keys is mostly due to speed scaling problems but also I do think Gojo should probably have a separate key for his fight with Sukuna just because of how much it is emphasized his new ability to realize his domain and his activation speed being greater from the events of Shibuya.

Deletion of the JJK 0 key, I'm all for.

not only is him extending infinity towards others not a thing at all in the series as far as we know,
Except we assume that a Itadori without a proper cursed energy usage has a better heat resistance than 95% of the verse alongside his clouths, should be safe to assume that Gojo can protect others with Infinity. Thats pretty much implied to be possible in Hidden Inventory
but an entire mechanic of domain expansions is the negation of techinques like the Infinity
Thats not applied for passive things that the domain give for most of the cases (Unlimited Void is exception). The thing is hot due to the domain environment
Gojo being able to stand and block a fire rock with no issue is a clear case of his resistance
Thats fine tho. We could even buff Gojo's resistance via Agito's lightning punch too
And the breakdown in keys is mostly due to speed scaling problems but also I do think Gojo should probably have a separate key for his fight with Sukuna just because of how much it is emphasized his new ability to realize his domain and his activation speed being greater from the events of Shibuya.
I still cant understand the speed thing. It all just seems like a insane mental gymnastics to assume that Gojo's got more than 1000 times faster without any statement. I mean, we are here even assuming that Hakari, a Gojo's student, is multiple times faster than his sensei without nothing showing anything even close to such logic.
The domain thing I have already provided a better solution to not inflate the profile
I dont think that we should add a entire new key just because of that. We can just say "After the sealing, Gojo have gain a better understand of barrier technique and now can create a domain smaller than a basketball"

Last edited:
not only is him extending infinity towards others not a thing at all in the series as far as we know, but an entire mechanic of domain expansions is the negation of techinques like the Infinity.
Gege leaves it up in the air how it happens in some trans but it's pretty clear Gojo's the cause of this.

Except we assume that a Itadori without a proper cursed energy usage has a better heat resistance than 95% of the verse alongside his clouths, should be safe to assume that he can protect others with Infinity. Thats pretty much implied to be possible in Hidden Inventory
I agree that Gojo is protecting Yuji, but because of the mechanics of domain expansion being explained in that moment. It is being made clear to the reader that Gojo can't be using Infinity to protect himself in this instance. Otherwise, Jogo, who just got an explanation on Infinity wouldn't be surprised that Gojo is still fine.
Thats not applied for passive things that the domain give for most of the case (Unlimited Void is exception). The thing is hot due to the domain environment
No domain has passive things except for Jogo's and Gojo so that isn't much of a defense.
Thats fine tho. We could even buff Gojo's resistance via Agito's lightning punch too
The difference with Agito is that Gojo isn't in a domain expansion nor is he being attacked by Mahoraga in that instance so we know its most likely infinity protecting him.
Im still cant understand the speed thing. It all just seems like a insane mental gymnastics to assume that Gojo's got more than 1000 times faster without any statement. I mean, we are here even assuming that Hakari, a Gojo's student, is multiple times faster than his sensei without nothing showing anything even close to such logic.
The domain thing I have already provided a better solution to not inflate the profile
I saw your solution and I'm against it very specifically because this is not the same gojo as the one pre-shibuya, it's a pretty big thing that he's able to manipulate his domain as he does now. Giving a key for a single new ability is an all-right thing, but I believe this difference in character should be noted on the profile as something separate because he couldn't do this beforehand.

Case by case. I can name characters like Lance, who can control objects via gravity waves and yet thats not accepted as a form of teleknesis. I can name Blast and Cosmic Garou, who can move things with their gravity strikis and yet not accepted as teleknesis. I can even name Kenjaku with his anti-gravity system lol
There's a difference between something being rejected and something that people haven't bothered to put on the profile, Dante from Black Clover has Telekinesis because of his Gravity Magic.
Yeah but the point is Blue isn’t simply tk and TK isn’t needed, Blue’s classification is good on its own.
Sub-abilities don't get removed for being a sub-ability of another ability, that defeats the point of multiple abilitiy pages listing sub-abilities from their applications.

There's a difference between something being rejected and something that people haven't bothered to put on the profile, Dante from Black Clover has Telekinesis because of his Gravity Magic.

Sub-abilities don't get removed for being a sub-ability of another ability, that defeats the point of multiple abilitiy pages listing sub-abilities from their applications.
I'm saying putting TK is pointless because Blue's classification already covers TK, this is like adding "extreme cold" when you already got Ice manip on the page for the ability.

, but because of the mechanics of domain expansion being explained in that moment. It is being made clear to the reader that Gojo can't be using Infinity to protect himself in this instance. Otherwise, Jogo, who just got an explanation on Infinity wouldn't be surprised that Gojo is still fine.
Domains allow any cursed technique to have a guaranteed hit, and this is demonstrated by Jogo using a vulcan based attack. The heat that the domain creates isnt part of the guaranteed hit aspect. Dagon's domain creates a entire island, clouds, mountains, trees, and so on, but none of these is part of the can't-miss characteristic. The environment of a domain is one thing, the techniques are another. Beside, Jogo doesn't look surprised at all. He just stated a capacity of his domain.
The difference with Agito is that Gojo isn't in a domain expansion nor is he being attacked by Mahoraga in that instance so we know its most likely infinity protecting him.
Agito could hit Gojo offguard (As I showed in the crt). However, looking at this again, Im not so sure if he really was hitted lol
I saw your solution and I'm against it very specifically because this is not the same gojo as the one pre-shibuya, it's a pretty big thing that he's able to manipulate his domain as he does now. Giving a key for a single new ability is an all-right thing, but I believe this difference in character should be noted on the profile as something separate because he couldn't do this beforehand.
Im against that. This is gonna inflate the profile too much. Its just one characteristc that isnt even gonna be useful in vsthreads since it was used solely to counter a barrierless domain, something that no other verse beside JJK itself has. The AP is gonna be the same, LS and Speed too, as well the inteligence, and we are gonna create a separate key just because of one thing?

Domains allow any cursed technique to have a guaranteed hit, and this is demonstrated by Jogo using a vulcan based attack. The heat that the domain creates isnt part of the guaranteed hit aspect. Dagon's domain creates a entire island, clouds, mountains, trees, and so on, but none of these is part of the can't-miss characteristic. The environment of a domain is one thing, the techniques are another. Beside, Jogo doesn't look surprised at all. He just stated a capacity of his domain.
Yes, Jogo throws a hot object at gojo and he blocks it just fine with no sign of burns. Gojo resist the heat of Jogo's attack in that instances. And Jogo's comment "Tch" along with his thoughts shows he's expecting Gojo to burn up.
Agito could hit Gojo offguard (As I showed in the crt). However, looking at this again, Im not so sure if he really was hitted lol
Agito very specfically, doesn't touch gojo in that scene. Hence why the punch isn't connecting when it's thrown and when we switch to Gojo's perspective the fist isn't anywhere close enough to touch him. That's part of the reason that Gojo call Agito out.
Im against that. This is gonna inflate the profile too much. Its just one characteristc that isnt even gonna be useful in vsthreads since it was used solely to counter a barrierless domain, something that no other verse beside JJK itself has. The AP is gonna be the same, LS and Speed too, as well the inteligence, and we are gonna create a separate key just because of one thing?
It's not about it being useful in a vs thread in the first place. But secondly, yes we will create separate keys for one thing. Because keys are supposed to help us separate characters out into their different distinct forms while in their series. Young Gojo, Awakened Gojo, Gojo pre-sealing, and Gojo Post-Sealing are the character in four different states of time and ability.

Pre-Sealing Gojo wouldn't be able to manipulate his domain to the same capacity or size nor would this same Gojo have that time difference in domain expansion which is vital for the narrative. Though if you still have an issue with it, we also do have another ability to cover for Post-Sealing Gojo and that is his limited form of power bestowal. Gojo being able to give himself his cursed techinque back after he loses it isn't something we'd really say he was able to do before this because he has no reason to be aware he can do it beforehand.

Yes, Jogo throws a hot object at gojo and he blocks it just fine with no sign of burns. Gojo resist the heat of Jogo's attack in that instances. And Jogo's comment "Tch" along with his thoughts shows he's expecting Gojo to burn up.
Again, Im fine with Gojo having heat resistance via that feat of blocking hot iron from Jogo. What Im against is saying that the passive heat was blocked without Infinity
Agito very specfically, doesn't touch gojo in that scene. Hence why the punch isn't connecting when it's thrown and when we switch to Gojo's perspective the fist isn't anywhere close enough to touch him. That's part of the reason that Gojo call Agito out.
Yeah, sure. I thought that he touched Gojo due to that Sukuna's kick
It's not about it being useful in a vs thread in the first place.
Well, we are in vs battle
Gojo being able to give himself his cursed techinque back after he loses it isn't something we'd really say he was able to do before this because he has no reason to be aware he can do it beforehand.
I dont remember he saying that he couldnt do that before the fight
Anyway, I have give my point and ideia. One key because of a single power is gonna make the profile become too ugly. But if thats unacetable, okay

Last edited:
His profile wasn't updated after the last CRT. Gojo scales to High 7-C from his earthquake feat and then Full Power Sukuna scales to him
The earthquake actually was calced as 7-B. The High 7-C is via upscaling from the 7-C+ dura feat that 15 Fingers Sukuna performed after the Fire Arrow

Gojo specifically states that at that moment, his infinity was neutralized and that he could be hit by Jogos attacks. Jogo then hits him with a non sure hit attack (the rock), which actually does make contact. Gege already answered why Itadori was unaffected and IIRC he said its either because Yuji is strong, or because of Sukuna, or because of Gojo. Nothing implies that infinity was protecting him there.

Yeah, nor is the earthquake in Gojo's profile. The profiles are outdated, ya know
Gojo's earthquake calc is at least accepted, on the verse's page and Sukuna's profile, I can't find an accepted calc for 15F Sukuna surviving the explosion, the only calc for that I can find is this which is 12.7 Kilotons away from 7-C+

Ima just blame Eldemade for the mess
Gonna added the calc in the profile with this thread if theres no problem

Back