• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, but how? How does it instantly tell her it’s an infinite space? What exactly is she analyzing? All he’s doing is bringing the concept of infinity into reality.
Appraisal tells you all the opponent's abilities. That's what it does.
Cant Gojo just spawn a lapse blue inside her, where he creates a bug in the existence and the world tries to fix it by putting amounts of matter in the place, since she lacks a Innate Domain and such
She's too fast for him to aim at her and has danger sense and energy senses to predict it.
Yeah, it was just passed not yet applied by the profile workers.

I can show you any scans necessary but yeah, cured energy isn't just a magical system, it's literally a systemic building block that is also said to exist between the spiritual and physical false duality of the JJK world.

It's not doe, unless that other system can interact with and is composed of the same thing the JJK ontology is. I mean chakra and CE share similar properties but human path can't just absorb limitless off of Gojo without being able to interact with concepts and info type 2.
Honestly, I would argue against it, but I'm too lazy to look into another verse's cosmology, so I will let others do that. Given I could argue against that as divine energy can do stuff like this
All of my words… become true. If I say “heal”, things get healed. If I say “grow”, they grow. If I say “wither”, they wither. And if I say “die”, they die.
I remember someone once saying my power was the ability to overwrite the world, imposing another “concept” upon it.
As a child, my power only worked on small bugs and plants. But once I grew older, maybe it would affect people… That’s what everyone thought when they called me an impending disaster. Forgive me.
as demonstrated by someone with the blessing of the information god. So if we equalize that attribute to divine energy, then Fran's divine energy manipulation can stiill negate that... but that likewise ain't on the profile and won't be for a long time.
He does though, so I would need you to list what Fran is using that is going to bypass his detection system, cause as stated, Infinity is on 24/7 around the clock.
No, he has no feats of sensing magic, chi, divine energy, evil energy or skills, when all of those are not curses. And he doesn't just create infinite distance between himself and things he doesn't perceive at all times.

Neither has he feats of activating the technique against a new threat instantaneously.

Anyway, to give another argument: Fran can could transfer herself into another dimensions, just walk through infinity as if it doesn't exist, and re-manifest inside Gojo (or touching him already). Infinity doesn't apply to the space of other dimensions so that should work.

As said, also not sure how Gojo would deal with 360° life drain aura without getting incapped by putting infinite distance between himself and everything around him at once.

And still didn't get a confirmation against poison working, so I guess poison mist is an option as well.

So like, how does infinity even come into play if Fran has multiple power systems.

If you equalize it to being one of those systems, she could use any of the other ones to bypass infinity due to Gojo not having ever experienced that power system before.

If you don't equalize it, then all of them would bypass infinity.

Assuming that Infinity can interact with all power systems, even those that rely on esoteric energies that don't exist in the JJK universe, would be NLF.

As would assuming it can interact with everything that possesses a mass, shape, or velocity.

Really don't know why people are voting Gojo when there are literally three wincons for Fran that weren't even addressed once yet. To FRA there must be an argument to FRA.
Anyway, to give another argument: Fran can could transfer herself into another dimensions, just walk through infinity as if it doesn't exist, and re-manifest inside Gojo (or touching him already). Infinity doesn't apply to the space of other dimensions so that should work.

As said, also not sure how Gojo would deal with 360° life drain aura without getting incapped by putting infinite distance between himself and everything around him at once.

And still didn't get a confirmation against poison working, so I guess poison mist is an option as well.
To add on top:
Also you gotta check this.
Funny thing he got hit by his own techniques explosion despite having Infinity active. I'm 💯 sure Gojo can't stop anything far beyond his perception.
14-ZpgGOvvKdys4b.jpg

17-ffp-cYzXy6UpU.jpg
Master could skill into attack reflection and make Gojo perform assisted suicide.

Then there's time stop.

They can scare him to death (their intimidation has several statements of being able to do that).

Fran could use spirit magic. Spirits are imperceptible even to those who have skills that allow them to see TSKD's power systems, so Gojo has double no feats of perceiving them.

Btw. jujutsu kaisen wiki says six eyes is not a cursed technique. So what would it equalize to?

Last edited:
Btw. jujutsu kaisen wiki says six eyes is not a cursed technique. So what would it equalize to?
Six Eyes is some weird kind of thing in his clan's genetics that gives him enhanced senses, information analysis, and very good control over his own cursed energy. As for poison mist, the Gojo who hadn't figured it out yet was far less experienced, but it's never really said that he figured it out later on. As for her spawning inside of him, in JJK the inside of a body is a domain which can't be teleported into or have attacks spawned inside. Does that work in a VS match or nah?

As would assuming it can interact with everything that possesses a mass, shape, or velocity.
Inanimate objects in JJK don't have cursed energy, but can still be blocked by Infinity. It doesn't need the attacker to have Cursed Energy. A better example would be Toji, who has no Cursed Energy but still needed the Inverted Spear of Heaven to bypass Infinity and attack Gojo. Gojo's automatic filter thing also takes into consideration mass and velocity, so he can indeed block stuff like that. I don't think it can counter more esoteric abilities tho.

Inanimate objects in JJK don't have cursed energy, but can still be blocked by Infinity. It doesn't need the attacker to have Cursed Energy. A better example would be Toji, who has no Cursed Energy but still needed the Inverted Spear of Heaven to bypass Infinity and attack Gojo. Gojo's automatic filter thing also takes into consideration mass and velocity, so he can indeed block stuff like that. I don't think it can counter more esoteric abilities tho.
Okay but inanimate objects =/= the magical energy seen in Sword Isekai.

Can they project it in beams of just pure magic? Btw, can you send me a blog page for Sword Isekai? So that I can see if Cursed Energy and their magic thing is similar enough to be equalized.
Uh, all of the attacks Fran has seem to be magical in nature.

And imo none of them are similar enough to be equalized. Not that it matters.

Really don't know why people are voting Gojo when there are literally three wincons for Fran that weren't even addressed once yet. To FRA there must be an argument to FRA.
first-time-debbie-smith.gif

To add on top:

Master could skill into attack reflection and make Gojo perform assisted suicide.
Gojo has no resistance to Attack reflection so it should work in fran favour.
Then there's time stop.
Prison realm time wasn't flowing Gojo was able to still move around I don't think time stop would work here. Though I'm not 💯 sure how Prison Realm works. It's been a while I checked the scans for that so I forgot few things. I will comment on this later if no one already addressed this.
They can scare him to death (their intimidation has several statements of being able to do that).

Fran could use spirit magic. Spirits are imperceptible even to those who have skills that allow them to see TSKD's power systems, so Gojo has double no feats of perceiving them.
If it could bend with nature I can see it passing infinity. Main thing is Gojo needs to consider it as his Target to stop. Like he doesn't stop the air from entering his vicinity. His Infinity nitpicks the things based on danger sense & Gojos marking it as target.
Also here is another example Hanami's attack clowning on Gojos perception because he couldn't sense danger.
pYfKZGY-0016-003.png

pYfKZGY-0016-004.png

pYfKZGY-0016-005.png
Btw Gojos infinity might have down due to previously using his Domain Expansion. But I'm talking about his perception here. So I will leave it to you.
I would say it's more like Sharingan from Naruto. But eyes only works for perception & information analysis purpose only.
This is from the Q & A from gege and so far the best explanation you could get.
Q: He usually wears a blindfold, but can he see?
A: The Six-Eyes essentially is "eyes that see cursed energy extremely clearly". Even covering his eyes, it is like he has high definition infrared vision. Even objects that have no cursed energy can be made out by the remnants of cursed energy or the flow of cursed energy around them. So if he is not covering his eyes, even while he uses Reverse Curse Technique to keep his brain fresh, its a bit tiring for him. If a normal person wore Gojo's sunglasses, it would be completely black and they would be unable to see through them.

Appraisal tells you all the opponent's abilities. That's what it does.
Okay and what is the scope of that? Can she analyze void, info type 2, concepts, etc?
Honestly, I would argue against it, but I'm too lazy to look into another verse's cosmology, so I will let others do that. Given I could argue against that as divine energy can do stuff like this
I mean this doesn't really help me here, its factual that cursed energy is an inherent ontological part of the verse.
as demonstrated by someone with the blessing of the information god. So if we equalize that attribute to divine energy, then Fran's divine energy manipulation can stiill negate that... but that likewise ain't on the profile and won't be for a long time.
Equalizing energy systems does not mean you equalize the scope of abilities. Equalizing Chakra and Cursed energy for instance, would not make Preta path able to absorb concepts for instance, she still needs a powernull on par with that of JJK.
No, he has no feats of sensing magic, chi, divine energy, evil energy or skills, when all of those are not curses.
Curses literally account for half of that, divine energy could be equalized to positive energy (such as Mahoraga's divine weapon) and once again, at the end of the day, she still needs to be able to interact with and pwoernull the scope of what Gojo's CE is doing. I haven't seen a single thing indicating she can.
And he doesn't just create infinite distance between himself and things he doesn't perceive at all times.
Yes he does, he literally lives in a seperate infinite dimension that is kept up around him at all times. This once again worked even when he was sealed in a timeless barrier and being attacked by ghostly being he never encountered before. Gojo does not have to identify the threats that infinity picks up, you're literally trying to us explanations from over a decade of time ago in verse, without actually understanding how his powers work. Gojo's ability has always been accepted as passive and is on 24/7.
Neither has he feats of activating the technique against a new threat instantaneously.
He doesn't have to, if the essence of the attack is covered by what cursed energy can produce, than he isn't getting hit.

Why do you believe this? She would still have to infiltrate infinity to get to him, so trying to use other dimensions isn't going to help her, especially if they aren't conceptual or abstract in nature.

Last edited:
Yes he does, he literally lives in a seperate infinite dimension that is kept up around him at all times. This once again worked even when he was sealed in a timeless barrier and being attacked by ghostly being he never encountered before. Gojo does not have to identify the threats that infinity picks up, you're literally trying to us explanations from over a decade of time ago in verse, without actually understanding how his powers work. Gojo's ability has always been accepted as passive and is on 24/7.
Just want to say that Infinity is automatic, not passive.

Gojo developed an automatic targeting system for Infinity, which is seen when Infinity blocks the pencil tossed at him but not the rubber tossed at him, because the rubber was not identified as dangerous (bouncy) compared to the pencil (sharp).

Infinity activates automatically against things deemed dangerous based on mass/speed/shape/cursed energy, this is not the same as constantly having Infinity active all around him, as the latter would make him unable to touch anything.

He can choose to turn on Infinity all around him for everything, but this isn't the normal state it's in.

Just want to say that Infinity is automatic, not passive.

Gojo developed an automatic targeting system for Infinity, which is seen when Infinity blocks the pencil tossed at him but not the rubber tossed at him, because the rubber was not identified as dangerous (bouncy) compared to the pencil (sharp).

Infinity activates automatically against things deemed dangerous based on mass/speed/shape/cursed energy, this is not the same as constantly having Infinity active all around him, as the latter would make him unable to touch anything.

He can choose to turn on Infinity all around him for everything, but this isn't the normal state it's in.
No it's not. Gojo's technique is working 24/7 this is a fact based on his RCT usage compensating for this. For direct proof, when Gojo was sealed inside the prison realm, his infinity was initially powernulled by the barrier. When Gojo went into the timeless dimension, infinity automatically reactivated to protect him from the spirits inside despite:
  • Gojo never fighting pure souls before
  • Gojo being in a realm where time is null
  • Gojo entering the prison realm in a powernulled state.

Yes. Once again, using 18 year old Gojo who just figured out how his technique works and trying to extend those limitations to current Gojo who has well surpassed such level is disingenuous. We see even before Gojo goes to fight Sukuna that Yuji's attempt to give him a shoulder tap is blocked by Gojo despite him obviously not viewing Yuji as a threat.

No, Infinity is passive. Gojo selectively allowing for things to bypass his barrier does not make it non passive. As stated, even when Gojo was doing it fully manual, an experienced and stealthy assassin like Toji could only hit gojo days into his mission because Gojo was keeping it up 24/7, his brain now automatically does this and selectively filters out things he desires. Sound, heat, EM waves, spirits, cursed energy, etc, all get blocked.

Last edited:
No it's not. Gojo's technique is working 24/7 this is a fact based on his RCT usage compensating for this.
The automatic targeting system is active constantly, and he uses RCT to keep his brain from overheating from this. Still not passive.

For direct proof, when Gojo was sealed inside the prison realm, his infinity was initially powernulled by the barrier. When Gojo went into the timeless dimension, infinity automatically reactivated to protect him from the spirits inside despite:
  • Gojo never fighting pure souls before
  • Gojo being in a realm where time is null
  • Gojo entering the prison realm in a powernulled state.
"Time being stopped" (really, things not aging), means nothing here.

Him being powernulled prior doesn't mean anything for his state within the Prison Realm.

You yourself literally call Infinity's reactivation automatic in this paragraph, and Gojo can already detect invisible things therefore Infinity can automatically stop the spirits.

Yes. Once again, using 18 year old Gojo who just figured out how his technique works and trying to extend those limitations to current Gojo who has well surpassed such level is disingenuous. We see even before Gojo goes to fight Sukuna that Yuji's attempt to give him a shoulder tap is blocked by Gojo despite him obviously not viewing Yuji as a threat.
The explanation given by post-Toji Gojo is the only one we have for Infinity's automatic targeting, and unlike something like poison filtering (which he was working on) there's no reason to believe that the way Infinity's selection has changed.

A pencil doesn't have much mass or CE, yet Infinity blocked it due to it's shape and speed. Infinity's selection must have simply detected Yuji as having significant mass, speed, and CE.

The only problem I have about high speeds bypassying the Infinity is that If so, Mahoraga just needed to increase his speed via adaptation instead of creating a entire new technique to counter Gojo and cut the very world

There's also the cast agreeing that Infinity is impossible to pass, which includes Kashimo, who has SoL techniques

But ngl, im neutral about this since I don't care about Gojo

Gojo infinity never blocked EM waves so far as I remember idk where this EM was filtered arguments comes from.
  • Kashimo never stated his EM waves can't bypass infinity
  • No one in the verse ever stated Infinity can block EM waves
  • Never once Gojo or Author states anything about Gojos infinity can block every attack in the verse
Same goes for sound waves. Gojo literally dodged Sonic boom from Jogos insects. Despite initially his infinity blocking them with zero problem.

This is just NLF with no proof for claiming just because a ability exist in JJk so that means that can be blocked by Infinity.

Yeah feel free to show the scans where narrator states everything in JJK gets blocked by Infinity. Atleast show the scans where it was stated Sound waves & EM waves gets blocked by Infinity.

Yeah feel free to show the scans where narrator states everything in JJK gets blocked by Infinity. Atleast show the scans where it was stated Sound waves & EM waves gets blocked by Infinity.
If soundwaves could pass Infinity, Jogo has no use for Domain Amplification for the Shibuya Plot, so there's that.

I know you don't think Gojo is the Saitama of the series but this downplay is getting excessive

About the EM wave thing, I assume that it's because when Kusakabe said (first panel of 225) that Gojo was inviolable because of Infinity except in case of Domain Amplification, Kashimo didn't contest it. The reasoning is shaky IMO.

It was stated by the cast, and Kashimo was there. So meh

But ima leave the debate. Cant do anything too deep this week
Can I get the scan? I read the fight numerous times don't see anything about cast saying EM waves and Sound waves can't bypass infinity. Same goes for Kashimo saying anything about his attacks having problems with bypassing infinity.

If soundwaves could pass Infinity, Jogo has no use for Domain Amplification for the Shibuya Plot, so there's that.
Burden is not mine. Whoever claimed everything in the verse gets stopped by Infinity needs to prove that instead of complaining.
Gojo already dodged the attack as above scans. Also why would Jogo attacks with sound waves if his normal speed is above that? (I'm talking about Shibuya)
Why TF would Gojo even dodge the Attack just as he noticed it's based on sound if his infinity can block it? Infact his Infinity blocked the insects Initially. Also let's not forget Jogos first attack also blocked by Infinity Gojo didn't dodges it.
I know you don't think Gojo is the Saitama of the series but this downplay is getting excessive
Irrelevant to the debate here. Instead of calling it a downplay. Send the scans and prove it. No one wants trust me bro policy here.

Back