• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Burden is not mine. Whoever claimed everything in the verse gets stopped by Infinity needs to prove that instead of complaining.
Gojo already dodged the attack as above scans. Also why would Jogo attacks with sound waves if his normal speed is above that? (I'm talking about Shibuya)
This wiki has Jogo at Subsonic+, what do you mean his normal speed is above that of the sonic waves?

Either way, we are kind of drifting off topic here. Fran wins either way, whether if Gojo is a fraud who would lose to Yuta can't block sound or EM waves or if he can.

The automatic targeting system is active constantly, and he uses RCT to keep his brain from overheating from this. Still not passive.
No, this is incorrect. The overheating comes from the inherent upkeep cost of Limitless/Infinity. This is why only six eyes users can use the technique because of how much CE/efficiency is needed. Prior to, Gojo was manually upkeeping his barrier, which is the same mechanism Toji took advantage of. Gojo's whole adaption was to cover this weakness.
"Time being stopped" (really, things not aging), means nothing here.
Yes it does, no time = no change. No clue what you mean by "no aging" since "aging" is the biological indicator of maturation, aka change. So there was literally no time for Gojo to reactive his technique and he should have been "frozen" in his base.
Him being powernulled prior doesn't mean anything for his state within the Prison Realm.
Yes it does lol, he was powernulled to be put in there in the first place. Also, Kenjaku clearly did no expect for the realm not being able to fully analyze Gojo and have him just chilling with inifnity, which was shown by it being weighed down.

The explanation given by post-Toji Gojo is the only one we have for Infinity's automatic targeting, and unlike something like poison filtering (which he was working on) there's no reason to believe that the way Infinity's selection has changed.
10 year ago, correct. If Gojo couldn't pick on poisons he would not be able to pick up on heat propogation which is transferred via EM waves. Any attack that engulfs him would end up charring him to death if infinity couldn't block such.
A pencil doesn't have much mass or CE, yet Infinity blocked it due to it's shape and speed. Infinity's selection must have simply detected Yuji as having significant mass, speed, and CE.
Ok? This was against your point that he is still capped by his 18-year-old self feats of not detecting the rubber. He's clearly advanced well beyond that point.

Like all of your arguments are disavowing his actual feats 10 years from those statements and trying to hang onto them.

If Infinity was passive then it would literally be preventing Gojo from breathing, we're explicitly told Gojo's new way of activating Infinity post-RCT awakening was an automatic targeting option using the Six Eyes to filter things so something like the air molecules around Gojo can still pass and Gojo can still make contact with his opponents when hitting them.

If Infinity was passive then it would literally be preventing Gojo from breathing, we're explicitly told Gojo's new way of activating Infinity post-RCT awakening was an automatic targeting option using the Six Eyes to filter things so something like the air molecules around Gojo can still pass and Gojo can still make contact with his opponents when hitting them.
Infinity can be passive and have selective permeability for things Gojo knows he's going to need like air. They're not mutually exclusive.

This wiki has Jogo at Subsonic+, what do you mean his normal speed is above that of the sonic waves?
He can tag Naobita with his Attacks + Jogo can't use his technique when he uses DA. Also there is a possibility Jogo thought insects might cause less damage?
Still you haven't answered my question why would Gojo dodge the Attack just as he noticed it's based on Sound despite him stopping previous two attacks?
About the EM wave thing, I assume that it's because when Kusakabe said (first panel of 225) that Gojo was inviolable because of Infinity except in case of Domain Amplification, Kashimo didn't contest it. The reasoning is shaky IMO.
Also with respectfully send the scans and prove it instead of calling others arguments as downplay. This is not a good faith in debate if you call others arguments as downplay instead of proving it.

Last edited:
Won't be able to respond for a few hours but Gojo's infinity was also instantly activated after he was instantly transported from the Prison realm to the spot Kenjaku set up for him in the Mariana trench. Unless Gojo already knew about Kenjaku's plans and his exact orientation, he would have been crushed and disintegrated the moment he appeared in the ocean if his ability wasn't passive.

Also with respectfully send the scans and prove it instead of calling others arguments as downplay. This is not a good faith in debate if you call others arguments as downplay instead of proving it.
I crossed downplay out because it is a joke smh
Also, I can't send images here because I don't know how.
He can tag Naobita with his Attacks + Jogo can't use his technique when he uses DA. Also there is a possibility Jogo thought insects might cause less damage?
Still you haven't answered my question why would Gojo dodge the Attack just as he noticed it's based on Sound despite him stopping previous two attacks?
He can tag Naobito with a set-up attack yes. He placed his weird volcano thingies on pillars which caught him as he ran up. That isn't normal speed by any means. Also, the soundwave-blast would absolutely be more damaging than him tapping Gojo then running, as well as much better in murdering the civilians while attacking Gojo. As for Gojo dodging, I dunno but Jogo opting for DA rather than soundwaves seems to be evidence enough

I crossed downplay out because it is a joke smh
Ok. Fine.
Also, I can't send images here because I don't know how.
Upload it in Imgur and share the link
He can tag Naobito with a set-up attack yes. He placed his weird volcano thingies on pillars which caught him as he ran up.
No this is wrong. He didn't set up Volcano beforehand. Both anime and manga clearly shows the place Naobito has no volcano beforehand. Infact anime clearly show the fact Naobita was rushing forward and getting cooked.
That isn't normal speed by any means.
Thats Jogos combat & reaction speed
Also, the soundwave-blast would absolutely be more damaging than him tapping Gojo then running, as well as much better in murdering the civilians while attacking Gojo. As for Gojo dodging, I dunno but Jogo opting for DA rather than soundwaves seems to be evidence enough
Let's not forget Jogoats intention was not to kill or harm Gojo he was clearly came with Kenjaku plan to hindrance Gojo. So there was no need to attack him also you already know Gojo would have smoked Jogo if Jogo didn't nullfied Gojos CT.
Jogoat not using his true power in Shibuya shouldn't be used as arguments

No this is wrong. He didn't set up Volcano beforehand. Both anime and manga clearly shows the place Naobito has no volcano beforehand. Infact anime clearly show the fact Naobita was rushing forward and getting cooked.

Thats Jogos combat & reaction speed
Hold on for a moment. If I remember correctly, the panel here says that Naobito was the fastest sorcerer BEFORE he lost his arm, implying that his speed fell off after he lost his arm. He needs to be at peak performance to reach Supersonic too, so this may show that Jogoat in fact does not scale.

Let's not forget Jogoats intention was not to kill or harm Gojo he was clearly came with Kenjaku plan to hindrance Gojo. So there was no need to attack him also you already know Gojo would have smoked Jogo if Jogo didn't nullfied Gojos CT.
Actually damaging Gojo would be far more hindering than just slapping him around, though. DA is viable because it frustrates Gojo. Sound attacks which force him to dodge while slaughtering tons of civilians would achieve the same thing while allowing Jogo to use his CT. It's just objectively better for him and Kenjaku's plan.
Jogoat not using his true power in Shibuya shouldn't be used as arguments
He chose not to use his domain against the King of Frauds, Jogo was definitely holding back

No but fr let's stop derailing this isn't even relevant to the match.

Hold on for a moment. If I remember correctly, the panel here says that Naobito was the fastest sorcerer BEFORE he lost his arm, implying that his speed fell off after he lost his arm. He needs to be at peak performance to reach Supersonic too, so this may show that Jogoat in fact does not scale.
No that doesn't Downgrade his speed much. Only his technique was lost not the natural speed.
Naobito is the same guy who tagged Toji vs Dagon fight to Assist Toji. Naobito only had one hand. So idk if you consider his speed was decreases to the point he was slower than Subsonic.
Actually damaging Gojo would be far more hindering than just slapping him around, though. DA is viable because it frustrates Gojo. Sound attacks which force him to dodge while slaughtering tons of civilians would achieve the same thing while allowing Jogo to use his CT. It's just objectively better for him and Kenjaku's plan.
No what you are again is objectively not better for Kenjaku plan as Jogos AP doesn't hurt Gojo. Also Jogo can't defend against Gojos Blue or Red if he used his own CT. I literally sent the scans where it states Jogo would have died if it wasn't for DA. He needed DA to survive against Gojo. His own CT doesn't give protection.

Anyway I don't agree with every abilities in JJK gets blocked by Infinity unless there is a stronger evidence is presented. Gojo himself states he can't block Poison. We don't get the confirmation of him perfecting it. So it's normal to assume there are things which he can't perceive & can't be blocked.

No that doesn't Downgrade his speed much. Only his technique was lost not the natural speed.
Naobito is the same guy who tagged Toji vs Dagon fight to Assist Toji. Naobito only had one hand. So idk if you consider his speed was decreases to the point he was slower than Subsonic.

No what you are again is objectively not better for Kenjaku plan as Jogos AP doesn't hurt Gojo. Also Jogo can't defend against Gojos Blue or Red if he used his own CT. I literally sent the scans where it states Jogo would have died if it wasn't for DA. He needed DA to survive against Gojo. His own CT doesn't give protection.
SUPER DUPER FINAL LAST POST

Naobito's technique is what allows him to break the sound barrier in the first place. He is still very fast, but definitely below Supersonic, but unquantifiably so.

Also, if Jogo's AP can't hurt Gojo whatsoever, there's no reason for Gojo to even dodge the attack in the first place. Six Eyes would have told him that it's too weak to do anything.

Also, Jogo doesn't need to defend against Blue OR Red in Shibuya, because Gojo doesn't use them. The only reason Jogo would have died is because he tried to fight Gojo close range using DA instead of sniping him from afar using the ember insects.

Anyway, yeah we'll leave it off at this.

SUPER DUPER FINAL LAST POST
Ok 👌.
Naobito's technique is what allows him to break the sound barrier in the first place. He is still very fast, but definitely below Supersonic, but unquantifiably so.
It's not just technique. Naoya has the same technique still he wasn't faster than Naobito it works based on users speed. He needs his own speed. Again we have Toji speed which is above mach 3 if we compare him to Maki. So i disagree with this one hand Naobita being too slow and Tagging Dagon and Toji fight.
Also, if Jogo's AP can't hurt Gojo whatsoever, there's no reason for Gojo to even dodge the attack in the first place. Six Eyes would have told him that it's too weak to do anything.
He dodged it because his six eyes didn't sense sound waves as danger? I mean why would he dodge it if he previously stopped bigger AP attack from Volcano like nothing with Infinity and dodges the attack when it was clearly mentioned "Sound". Like it doesn't make sense for him to dodge it if he could block it easily.
Also, Jogo doesn't need to defend against Blue OR Red in Shibuya, because Gojo doesn't use them. The only reason Jogo would have died is because he tried to fight Gojo close range using DA instead of sniping him from afar using the ember insects.
He literally crushed Hanami the moment he turned off DA. So what you said is objectively wrong. Let's not forget Hanami was more durable than Jogo.

also infinity can not stop light from passing through it as gojo is still visible today and can be seen wouldn’t this mean light speed attacks should be able to bypass it?
I wouldn't say LS attacks but more like if his Perception is only MHS then SOL or FTL attacks should pass through infinity. I would put it light that.

gojo-i-will-win.gif

Btw Grace is over right. Are we waiting for few more input?!

Back