• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Holy Grail Battle Royale Registration Thread

Also, @Monarch, the page for Vishnu Bhuja says :
"Several of the overwhelming number of weapons include:

• Discs (chakrams), which are throwing weapons
  • The javelin Shuuravara (WHAT DOES THIS DO?)
  • The clubs (gada) Modhaki and Shikhari
  • The trident possessed by the god Shiva, Trisula
  • The bow of Shiva, Pinaka
... and so forth"

Starts with Several and ends with Forth, so I have the lore equivalent of weapons? Since I dont think any of these were shown in the game

Noble Phantasms:

• Death Comes to All: The legend that comes from the many portrails of death that vary by cultures, but specifically those who used it for their own. It brings the abilities of those who have called on the name of death for their cause. The Scythe and mask form that the NP takes warps the face of death in many ways. [Basically Phantasmal Pedigree but it also includes Azazel]
  • Pursuing Ashen Mare: The horse upon which The Horseman of revilations rides. Time waits for no man, and time marches towards the time when all men parish. The rider of the horse may accelorate and extend their own time frame. However, in keeping with the legends of death as a reasonable and not heartless being, the ability is also used to give those who are going to die some extra time to come to terms. [Basically chronos rose but in as a stede]
  • [still need to think of a last one]

I want to change the GBA a bit. It now doesn't home the enemy, doesn't pin someone and has less power but it can be tandem with MEoDP to Pierce the point of death to get that sweet EE and being considerably faster.

So basically -> no homing, no spatial locking, and less physical power (C rank or something probably), but in exchange it can be used to hit the point of death from a distance and moves faster in flight?

Seems fine to me.

Ex. I place my left hand to your body and called it back just like what Cu did in HF movie against Hassan. The GB will fly across the air to your body back my hand straight to my direction with pointed end. It automatically Pierce's with death including the point stuff while I'm calling it back, you will be pierced with death even if I didn't activate it manually but it only can be used when you calling it back. Nothing more. Also the spear is still in the same shape and not like when you're using it manually, so it's just one spear. And also this GB's speed is can be reacted but cannot be dodged if it's surprise attack, but can be dodged if you participate it kind of fast.

Oh that, technically you could already do that if you can range attack it already, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind.

Edit: Don't take my word for it though.

He's merging the functions of his existing NPs I think.

Heartbeat marks the point of death, Gae Bolg homes in on the mark and hits the point of death

Or am I misunderstanding?

So ranged never-miss line of death cutting from someone that appears like a regular human even when preparing to attack? That's kinda awesome. But do keep in mind your eye of death perception can't see lines of death in any decently lit place, since it's basically a worse version of Tohno's, and hitting a distant target in the dark may be hard.

@Lapitus your first NP would be a combo move with pedigree and Azazel being individual NP's, though Pedigree is usually banned since it's a combo of several haxedNps that the user can perfectly use together, making it vastly outclass any of the other NP combo abilities. Even this game's version of Nursery Rhyme would be inferior, since it is restricted to one hax per battle.

No.

>I placed my hand somewhere in your body or position myself to you that it goes like this picture. Imagine that your position is at the center of the cross using black lines while I am at the end of the red line while GB is at the another end of the red line.
Images (31)f
>I call my GB back.

>GB moves straight, just straight. I can adjust the angles before I call it by positioning myself but it just moves straight nothing more.

>GB will not make another GB, it is only one single spear and that's it.

>If it pierces you, it automatically pierces with death. It doesn't home, it just moves and pierces whatever in its way.

>If I decided to position myself to hit your point and it hits, it's MEoDP death.

>If it doesn't, then good for you, it's just normal GB death. Or just hits depending on where it hits.

It is just an extra ability and it acts like normal when I normally uses it besides the MEoDP thing. I can drop this if I can't do this.

I don't see any problem with it being able to hit lines of death on the way back, but the "tears them to pieces from the inside out" is part of the throw, not the recall

Pick one:

A) really good eyesight

B) see your future really well

C) read people's minds really well

D) x-ray vision really well

E) see your past and future really well

D) see everything in the present really well

Monarch Laciel said:
I just assume you have a bunch of A rank weapons without any special effects until Nasu says otherwise honestly.
Although I see an EX ranked Noble Phantasm has slipped in there...
This refers to me?

Hm...Guess I pick the past and future one (though it's to everything in sight), as my NP could already go "outside" and look at everything similar to how Goetia see anyway.

First Witch said:
Previous Wall of text
Continuation:

Nursery Rhyme: His love for fairy tales that accompanied him through his life. Created as his last resort to stay sane in his life it allows him to create a world for him, based on every fairy tale he has knowledge of and will exist. People trapped in that world suffers from the curses and concepts that made a single fairy tale prominent like for example allowing Faust to imitate someone the enemy woudnt dare to attack and suspect like the big bad wolf did in red riding hood. With help of this Noble Phantasm hes capable of creating firearms that utilise those curses and concepts.

Notable storys utilised through this Noble Phantasm are "Alice in Wonderland", "Sleeping Beauty", "Red riding Hood", "Snowwhite" and "The Wizard of Oz"

Alice in Wonderland: Faust's most important story, that followed him till his end. As the most important part being the Wonderland, its concepts shines as a Reality Marble. Being in the Wonderland erodes ones mind and memorys, to the point where one identifys himself as a resident of the wonderland, completly losing himself. Its a slow but permanent process. Being in the Wonderland allows Faust to enchant his weapon with a single plot point at the time. For example giving his weapons the ability to alter his enemy size if hit with a bullet. Notable enchantments are Madness inducement via Mad Hatter enchantment, Law inducement via Red queen enchantment, Illusion inducemenrt via White rabbit enchantment and time rewind via March Hare enchantment. (As expected, imma to lazy to write more Fairty Tales down so only Alice in Wonderland. Other then my additions its the same Nursery Rhyme as canon Nursery Rhyme. Bad english kills me uggh)

Uomo Universale: Based on Da Vincis Genius creation, it is another self version of Faust. Instead of firing a adapting magic ball of destruction, it is now a passive force that still analyze the enemy and atomaticly creates rifles and guns. Due to Faust's lacking of the same intellect as Da Vinci, his version is a rank lower in every parameter, so are his weapons. Another problem the weapons created by this Noble Phantasm posses are that they throwaways, meaning that once theyre emptied they vanish and needs to be recreated. The stronger the enemy servant, the longer it takes to create and recreate the corresponding weapons.

Personal skills:

Distortion (Avenger):
An unnown part of his legend was his hatred for wars and the ones who are responsible for them. It was a rumor for many and only some, who fighted besides him and talked to him undersnand the gist of his hatred. Every battle was fighted fiercer then the last, it seems to them like fullfiling and oath or promise. That promise being the one to himself and everyone who suffered because of it: That he will erases wars and warmonger alike, down to the very concepts. His hatred and rage for wars didnt slallow his mind, allowing him to have the rights to become an avenger. He coudnt, due to that part being nearly nonexistent in his legend. So he simply demanded it from the Grail, allowing him the skill, without being one. His Avenger raises his stats against enemy who thrives in war or got their fame through wars up to one Rank. He gets an slower and weaker buff the longer he fights in a war.

Marksmanship: Archieved as a Rifleman on the battlefield. His true rank would be B, but due to his achievement on the battlefiield, and the legends that are spun out by enemy and comrades alike, it was raised to A+.

Projection Magic: Important part of his legend was his skill as a Gunsmith. Weapons of death that never jammed, stronger then everything that existed to that time and accurate up several kilometers. No one knowed that those weapons were created in conjunction with magic. Faust's Projection Magic allows him to create multiple rifles and guns, strong enough to wound a servant. He can create other warrelated equipment such as artillery and grenades, albeit slower and weaker then his firearms.

Uff was in a hurry.

Uomo Universale is usually an adaptive magic bullet thatbypasses defense to target a weakness, her version seems to let her project guns that have a similar but weaker effect. I guess less charge time more attack speed, but less power and less perfect weakness targeting is trade off here.

Back