• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Holy Grail Battle Royale Registration Thread

Can I get more varied with the transformation, like stretching or shrinking and such, and have form depend on what she eat? (Like Harden, or turn into other weapon)

Once you hit the level of freely shapeshifting to increase stats, I'm pretty sure you're hitting the Transfiguration Skill rather than Transformation.

And Transfiguration on its own just lets you redistribute stats, it doesn't let you turn into sword and weapons.

You'd need both for what you're wanting

And that would remove Clairvorance, so no thanks. Could I "grow" and shrink part from the surface then, like turning the sword into a porcupine .

Violet could freely change herself into fibrous shape with that skill though, so can I have her do the same, but with blade and other weapon when in human form? Not to mention the "be the thing she eat part" of the Reincarnation Pandora and Self Mod.

Other than that, it's fine then

Oh yeah, speaking of Saver, I does have one character that would be fitted for that...though she's a Magical Girl this time. Tell me, could I used Kaleidoscope as a NP?

1. If you're planning on use her this war, you'd better already have everything else already chosen. Otherwise just wait until the next one.

2. Send a link to Kaleidoscope?

Edit: Actually, just wait until the next one regardless.

Yeah, just asking, not planning to put her in. Also, was asking about Kaleidosticks (you know, that thing Illya used for Magical Girl-ing), not scope. That thing is technically a Mystic Code, but can I?

what is happening now? Is this to help andy change his NP? (My brain is starting to slow down RIP)

I already finalized that, just asking thing for the next session.

Edit: As for the question, it's so that I could combine Kaleidostick+ Qiphoth Rhizome/Maxwell's Demon + UBW for her.

@Andy it'd be up to whoever's organizing the next one so I wouldn't know. It might've been alright for this one though depending on how you altered it.

@Redgrave we're just about ready to go as soon as we decide on a map.

Not enough to stomp the one below you, but enough to eventually overwhelm them.

It's entirely possible for a B rank in everything to fight an A rank in everything for a few minutes, (but they will be defeated unless they have Skills/NPs to close the gap).

Lower than that and things start getting problematic.

A C rank Endurance fighting an A rank Strength probably gets cut clean through with a single it. If they have comparable (A rank) strength, they could block or parry and be fine, but at B rank it will start hurting them to do so, and at C rank their bones are fractured when they block/parry (they'll be able to block most of the force, but will still take damage).

A C rank Agility fighting an A rank Agility is going to need some serious combat skill/Skill to keep up, without which they are probably going to be unable to effectively react in time to their opponent's attacks. For example, Archer (C rank AGI) vs Lancer (A rank AGI) in F/SN, was unable to keep up with his opponent in sheer speed, and had to resort to purposefully leaving holes in his defense to bait Lancer into attacking there, so that that he knew where his opponent would aim and could block it preemptively.

About durability though, in general you don't want to get hit, period. Unless you have some special NP/Skill to defend, even if you have A rank Dura, you can still take damage from C rank Strength, they just won't be very large injuries

Oh yeah, one last thing to ask because this might cause some trouble later on...When I declare something as an NP with Draconis, would it be basically be a user-less NP ?

If it didn't already belong to someone, yes. If it did belong to someone (or was someone) then it is still theirs

@Monarch

can i use enemy NPs against them ?

example: Red tries to use Ea, but i cut his arm off and use Ea to impale him

@Monarch Okay, following that, since NP are crystalize mystery, I essentially could realize, or insert an object with mystery, in which it could do mystery thing right? (Like a pen that could draw non-euclidian image)

@Overlord, you can use an enemy's NP against them in the sense that if you somehow get it in your hands, you can use it to club/stab them. You can't use its actual power, e.g. grabbing ea from Red would not let you charge up an Enuma Elish. Also, Servants can generally summon their NPs back to them pretty fast, and they fade away if the Servant dies, so you might not be able to hold on to it for long.

@Andy Abyssus doesn't actually make things into dragons/Noble Phantasms. It just makes you recognise them as such. So no, using Abyssus Draconis on something does not give it any powers or buff it in any way. It just means that you see it as a Noble Phantasm, and can thus use Reincarnation Pandora on it.

Back