• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Holy Grail Battle Royale Registration Thread

@Llama 100% is if you pull a weapon from Vishna Bhuju that can screw me over.

Otherwise, I actually have a decent chance against you, despite Enlightement.

Monarch, your main weapon's legend legend involves getting stuck and lost in a shield, so since things that caused a servant or NP harm in their own legends become their weaknesses when summoned, I think I have an advantage against you in terms of disarming you and getting away.

Lore: A being that exists in a state of part servant part counter guardian. Three wars have occurred in different worlds, each of which contained events that threatened the world itself. As such, a servant with a nature similar yet different to a counter guardian was summoned as a measure to defend the world.

Also, I have some more combo abilities:

Atlas Camelot: All are welcome in the fortress that defends the world - a combination of Lord Camelot and Akhileus Kosmos (and affections of the holy grail to an extent)- As one who inherited the grail's love from a Counter Guardian, Shielder is capable of combining the fortress barrier of Lord Camelot and the world of Akhileus Kosmos to form a fortress-like barrier meant to protect from attacks that would harm the world. The name comes from Atlas, the titan who was responsible for holding apart the Earth and the sky, to avoid the destruction of the continents, as well as from the fact that an atlas is a book containing a world so to speak.

Pain of the World- Combination of Pain Breaker and Akhileus Kosmos (and affections of the holy grail to an extent)- If significant damage were to occur to the world, such that counter guardians would have been necessary, this can be used to restore the world to the state contained within Akhileus Kosmos (ancient greece/age of the gods), this can only be used at the cost of both the servant and the master's life, and only if large scale damage has occured to the world.

So if I was initiating World's Eater to half the continent, I could automatically eliminate you first? Interesting... (Evil laugh)

ALRIGHT. My english is btw pretty bad so bear with me.

Fictional Hero: "The magician of the battlefield" Faust.

Nationality: half France, half ???

Type of Mystery: Modern Hero, fictional

Faust was born to a Magus woman and a gunsmith man in an unknown Village in France in an unkown time. His family and the entire village lived in poverty, ravaged by war and outlaws. Despite his circumstances he could live an happy and fullfilling life, blessed by his loving parents. As he grew up, so did his interest for the professions of his parents. He learned the basics for magecraft from his mothers and the artistic way of smithing from his father. This continued until he reached adoloscence.

To that time raged another war, that engulfed his country, reaching his village. through sheer luck and coincidence did he survive the artillery shot that hit his home. His family and home perished and with them his innocence and happyness, the only thing keeping him from breaking down by that sudden lose was his love for the fairy tales in that his parents readed fir him, that miraculously stayed intact from the destruction. On his own he marched off,after mourning for his home, to the next city, while continuing his studies in Magecraft and smithing. Not able to feed himself, he enlisted himself as soldier, hoping that he can stop the war himself and safe others from the same fate as him. On the battlefield he utilise his own created weapon, created through his magecraft and fighted basic spells to not raise to much suspection of him

Slowly getting his title as "Magician" as no enemy understood how he survives battle for battle. Some say its luck. Other say its gods protection, another suspect its the devil instead. Another believes it to be soldier skills. Battle after battle passed. And someday it happend, he was gone. Maybe he finally died in a battle or maybe he finally retired, no ones no.The only thing they know is that an unexplained legend vanished and that they will never find the thruth.

3000 Worlds: Learned from the great Oda Nobunaga and utilised on the battlefield by his command, it was but a mere reproduction of Nobunagas famous battle tactic. Due to the lacking the famous story of destroying enemy calvary, it is now a abomination of Faust. Instead of being extremly effective against Calvary and omnidirectional compared to the original, it is now useable with Faust's personal weaponary reducing the weapon count extremly for the sake of better aim and controll. It posses multiple usage "stages" based on the situation. The original usage based on the theory of Nobunagas with every rank dropped by one, Faust's usage with original weapons, that surpasses most mystic codes extremly with an weapon count of maximum 1000 different weapons, lesser for better controll and aim. And his special way via combining it with his 2 other Noble Phantasms, raising its parameter in every rank by one for the cost of only being able to utilises maximum 5 weapons, lesser for better aim and controll.

Nursery Rhymes: His love for fairy tales that accompanied him through his life. Created as his last resort to stay sane in his life it allows him to create a world for him, based on every fairy tale he has knowledge of and will exist. People trapped in that world suffers from the curses and concepts that made a single fairy tale prominent like for example allowing Faust to imitate someone the enemy woudnt dare to attack and suspect like the big bad wolf did in red riding hood. With help of this Noble Phantasm hes capable of creating firearms that utilise those curses and concepts.

Continued later.

So for example something like this. Guess its a tad much so i am testing the waters to see how much i am allowed to personalize abilitys

Reduced gun barrage in exchange for greater accuracy - fine

Nursery Rhyme - maybe specify a single story (like Caster's was Alice in Wonderland) than any fairy tale.

Monarch Laciel said:
Reduced gun barrage in exchange for greater accuracy - fine
Nursery Rhyme - maybe specify a single story (like Caster's was Alice in Wonderland) than any fairy tale.
Damn it, no cheat for me i guess. Alright gonna fix that later.

I'm so confused how we are able to take Andy's NPs and somehow get to a blond loli that can eat the planet if the servant isn't careful. But whatever, it sounds fun.

The Nameless Beast

Once a warrior of God in the Crusades, said to wield the sword of an ancient commander able to conquer anything in his sight, his tale as a "hero" ended when he was cursed by a witch to take on the form of the very thing he most abhorred - a Demon.

Turned upon by his companions and forced to slay them all, he hunted the witch who laid the curse upon him. He forsook his name, as it referred not to him, but to his previous existence as a man. He had become a Nameless Beast that stalked the land.

Upon finding the witch, he charged her. Her most powerful spells availed her not, being devoured by his rage the moment they touched his flesh and merely fueling the flames of his grudge. Even an ancient and powerful spell of the Age of the Gods was ineffective, as even though his rage could not devour it whole, his very nature was antithetical to magic, and the undevoured remnants of the spell vanished the moment it touched his skin. Finally he reached her, and tore into her with his claws, rending her flesh and mana circuits into wounds that would never heal, crippling her ability to use magic then killing her.

Having completed his vengeance, the flames of his grudge left him, and his mind cleared at last. Initially horrified to see that her curse had not left him, he resolved to use this power to destroy any other who might use magic to ruin the lives of others as his own had been ruined.

It would be possible for him to be summoned as a Berserker. Under this class container, he would forsake the use of his sword and instead truly give in to the beast he has become.

I can never come up with good names.

Hence why I've got a nameless ruler, a nameless beast, a nameless protagonist in the story I'm writing...

Oh I guess I can just throw out a single word, sure.

It's when I'm writing stories that I start to struggle with names.

My character's name will be Alvarez Atlas.

I just think of a personality trait for a character and then look up names that mean that.

You don't really need complex name when writing a story, in my experience (unless the name have some in-verse history to it, or you want the cool factor). If you want to allude to some characteristic, just name the character after that. (Like Main if you want to make a delusional Berserker who think he's the protag)

Speaking of which, what is my EOoD skill actually do? Can I get a free pass in crossing realm, or is it just the indication of the fact that I'm bringin a Eldirith Loli here?

I like meaningful names, but I'm torn between giving someone a meaningful name and breaking suspension of disbelief by saying "wow, how convenient for them that they had that name and it alludes so perfectly to this character trait of theirs".

When I do give meaningful names, it's generally because it's someone else who knows about that character trait naming them. But I can't accept the notion of some guy named Martin (I.e dedicated to Mars the god of war) growing up to be a person who loves fights (assuming no environmental traits expected by the namer led to that love)

Hero Name: Shimura Shinjuu "Shadow who brings the Death"

Nationality: Japanese

Type of Mystery: Modern Hero

She was born in 21st century when humanity was advanced to the point that things like Dimensional Travel can now be used by the common masses. But even then, humanity cannot find a way to achieve immortality and desperate to find a way. Shinjuu was both a mage and scientist, combining them to further her research towards Immortality and Death. She was specialized in death and life, knowing how it works, how it feels, how long it is, where and when you can kill and so on.

As she was searching for immortality, she was further and further spiraling down to despair and confusion, not knowing how to know and achieve it. As the research progresses, she started to use very dirty, questionable and underhanded methods like stealing a famous samurai's eyes and its Magical circuits, stealing spear that Pierces with death to further her research, killing the whole Shiki family in her timeline to steal their eyes, copying techniques from an ancient assassins, killing buttloads of Phantasmal Species, and so on.

Both magical and scientific fields, now afraid of her, ignored and sabotaged her research to stop her from her madness. A little push she needed to not just be afraid of death but wanting to embrace and spread it as well. She killed all scientists and magus that sabotaged her research, and ran for killing spree few minutes later. After that, she restarted her research but at the same time, she raised her funds by killing and assassinating many people, resulting in her being like an urban myth to this day.

Zabaniya: Delusional Heartbeat: A technique she copied from the Hassan, a famous assassin. It has technically same ability but with an added twist. Due to it being a copy, she cannot gain knowledge by eating it, but by utilizing her MEoDP, it just not crushes heart, but it rips their lines, killing them similar to how MEoDP kills them. It also has huge Mana cost, depleting 60% of her Mana instantly.

Mystic Eyes of Death Perception: The left eye stolen from Shiki Tohno during her massacre, managing to steal both an eye and its ability to perceive conceptual death using a combination of magecraft, science and knowledge of death. Because she only took an eye, it has less Mana consumption, at the cost of being harder to perceive it. The use of it even a few minutes will result in heavy headaches and at worst complete blindness. She can avoid the worst outcome using her right Empyrean Eye.

I dunno if this is alright, please check it.

(Just saying, transplanting another Mages magic circuits has an incredibly high chance of rejection)

(Your character must have A rank luck or something)

Monarch Laciel said:
I like meaningful names, but I'm torn between giving someone a meaningful name and breaking suspension of disbelief by saying "wow, how convenient for them that they had that name and it alludes so perfectly to this character trait of theirs".

When I do give meaningful names, it's generally because it's someone else who knows about that character trait naming them. But I can't accept the notion of some guy named Martin (I.e dedicated to Mars the god of war) growing up to be a person who loves fights (assuming no environmental traits expected by the namer led to that love)
You could just set that as a nickname, or a title, if you don't like giving it out too early. Having a nickname mean that you could hide it across your story until it became matter, and it give out that "double life" feel for your characters.

Monarch Laciel said:
(Just saying, transplanting another Mages magic circuits has an incredibly high chance of rejection)

(Your character must have A rank luck or something)
She kinda can be.

@Rein having to imagine Musashi-chan having her eyes ripped out is abit visceral for me, but I think it's good.

@Monarch Laciel

Actually shoudnt Nursery Rhymes be fine, considering that UBW and GOB existst, that are similiar but on crack? Just add some weaknisses like one fairy tale at the time only and no switching midbattle, bc switching takes time or something? Just a question.

My name and lore are Rama's name and lore. I plan to be a super calm super nice super I-am-so-good-that-I-am-god ish.

Also, @Monarch, the page for Vishnu Bhuja says :

"Several of the overwhelming number of weapons include:

• Discs (chakrams), which are throwing weapons
  • The javelin Shuuravara (WHAT DOES THIS DO?)
  • The clubs (gada) Modhaki and Shikhari
  • The trident possessed by the god Shiva, Trisula
  • The bow of Shiva, Pinaka
... and so forth"

Starts with Several and ends with Forth, so I guess I have the lore equivalent of weapons?

Seeing all these lore, maybe I should write one...

The Galaxy is as state, when an Outer Being, managed to goes into the realm as a series of mistakes, is intended to devour it, then the universe (Yeah, it's cheesy)

Mounting an effort against it, a Galatic Force is formed, but no weapon can stand against it. Everything that touch it is immediately consumed into the void emptier than void, and they're fighting a losing battle.

As a last ditch attempt, an experdition force, form by the Force's finest, is send on a suicide mission to the core of the Being, in hope of being able to strike as it weaknesses.

Many have been sacrificed, and consumed along the way, until finally, a single ships have reach the core...in which, they despair.

The core, where they expect to find it weaknesses, is a black hole of void, emptier than nothing, a screeching void that terrorize everything, and even just a look at it drain your very soul and mind.

Having to witness it, most of the crew despaired...except for one people. The captain of this fleet, not succumb to the madness of the void, see something beyond the void.

Having seen something, this very captain, bit the crewmember goodbye, then used an escape pot to jump directly into the hole, never to be seen again.

...No one know what happen in there, or what does the captain do, but after that, the Being itself do something very strange.

It began to eat itself.

Suddenly, the black void comeback unto itself, and the place that didn't managed to get eaten completely returned. Thing seems to returned like nothing happened, and soon enough, the Being, after consuming all of it part into a single point, disappear like such.

The Being disappeared, the Galaxy rejoiced, and the Captain is praised as the ultimate hero for his sacrificed.

But no one knew where he is, nor seen him ever again.

...The Captain, wake up on a field, in a new flesh.

Beside him, is a sword, adorn with a single blue gem.

What happen between them after that, is a story of another time, but this is how they met.

@Shadow

You know, my Fate knowledge was pretty basic last year too, and even today 90% of it comes from the wikis and other users. Go ahead and join.

@Rein

I guess I can give you Presence Concealment A since you are an Assassin and it's like your main thing, not to mention your only Class skill. Anything higher and you'll have to reduce a different skill though. I'll do the same thing for Rider while I'm at it seeing as Riding needs to be a minimum of A to even qualify for the class.

First Witch said:
@Monarch Laciel
Actually shoudnt Nursery Rhymes be fine, considering that UBW and GOB existst, that are similiar but on crack? Just add some weaknisses like one fairy tale at the time only and no switching midbattle, bc switching takes time or something? Just a question.
Maybe you have to define the fairy tails and effects you can use before the war starts, and you have to choose which one you'll use when you activate your NP, and can't change until the battle ends.

Hmm...I notice it awhile ago, but Foreigner and Shielder almost seems like coming as a pair. Kinda like one come because another is a planetary hazard sort of thing...

Blahblah9755 said:
Maybe you have to define the fairy tails and effects you can use before the war starts, and you have to choose which one you'll use when you activate your NP, and can't change until the battle ends.
Will definitly happen. I will probably just focus on 3 to 5 different ones. I intented them to be not changeable midbattle and probably adding something like an announcement weakniss (calling out the fairy tale's name before its deploited or something).

The most suitable one for this would be probably: Alice in Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty, Red Riding Hood, Snow white and The Wizard of Oz. Will set them up later.

Can I change my Personal Skill? If I can, change the Disengage to Murder of the Misty Night. Also I'll downgrade my Clown's Laughter to just drop the LCK parameter to two to get my PC to EX if I can.

Back