• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Holy Grail Battle Royale Registration Thread

Pretty sure we're waiting on Lapitus' last skill, Phantasmal pedigree restrictions, and map decision. Though the last one seems to be leaning to tilted towers. (Pun intended. Pun always intended. I will never see myself out.)

And the money betting starts whenever you want it to. Who knows, maybe it's already started :v

I would bet for myself, if winning this war isn't a good idea in the first place (or even stay here tbh...unless there're some reason for this, like eating the Shadow or something...)

The shadow is now a multiversal entity that ??? accidentally made while messing around with a "game" Nameless Ruler made to distract her cause she was being annoying.

You already have 3 though. "Death Comes to All" is Azrael combined with Phantasmal Pedigree, the latter of which already needs to be nerfed due to being a combination of like 7 other NP.

A dude has Gate of Babylon, and The Song of The Grail varients which include several other NPs, I don't see how Phantasmal Pedigree is any worse

but I agree that i do not get the 8th implement

The Song of Grail variants are just fancy names, they don't let me literally use those NPs.

You have a point about GoB though.

Why are they called that then lol. Where do the names come from anyway? I'm kinda disapointed now, I thought a composite Iri profile was about to start soloing verses

This was the reasoning for it being banned last time, but opinions may have changed.

"Phantasmal Pedigree is a little too powerful, seeing as it essentially gives you 6 or 7 noble Phantasms for the price of one. Things like Ramesses 9 Lives and Rama's NP, or GoB are still very limited in that 9 Lives, while an "adapting weapon" is still only capable of adapting in combat, Rama's NP gives him new weapons but none of them have any new abilities, they are just good weapons, and Redgrave doesn't know how to use any of the weapons in GoB except as projectiles, so they are all still one NP."

Personally, my only issue with it is that Assassin already chose one of the included abilities, basically making yours a better version. Had he known it was an option, he probably would have chosen it first.

Perhaps we can give Assassin another NP as a bonus? like Delusional Illusion, since it can function as a good counter potentially. Or just give him Pilgramage of The 500 Arhat. If you don't want me to have Phantasmal Pedigree, then i guess I'll go with P500A and its AoE existence erasure instead; tho it is less thematically fitting

If I gave Assassin another NP I'd have to do the same for everyone else and we'd be here another week.

You can keep Pedigree if you nerf or alter it in some way. I really don't wanna mess up your theme either.

Ok, let's just have Azrael be sealed permanently (some bullshit summoning or something lol). I'll have Requiem for Death instead. And if I want to use Phantasmal Pedigree, then Apperance of Doom and Pursuing Ashen Mare are Sealed. That seem fair?

LlamaGod1411 said:
oh so I don't have weapons with abilities from Vishnu Bhuja, just A-ranked ish weapons?
Until we get some more information on what abilities those weapons have, yes

@Andy your abilities don't necessarily reflect the NP you've chosen, so you should either edit them or choose a more fitting Noble Phantasm. Your version of Nine Lives sounds more like Knight of Owner, so there's an easy one out of the way.

Seeing how everybody else either chose an existing NP or customized one in a way that still resembles the original version, it's only fair for you to do the same.

Technically, Nine Lives does have some stuff about Hercules mastering all forms of combat in its description, so it isn't completely disconnected... but it's meant to be an adapting weapon, not the ability to use anything you see as a weapon.

Reincarnation Pandora is about Power Stealing Noble Phantasms not Absorption of Energy and Information

From your description, the only thing connecting your Enuma Elish with the real Enuma Elish is that they are both living weapons. Other than that, there is no connection between the two.

Also, your Self-Modification (Sword) sounds a lot more like Independent Action, which is a Class Skill.

It's description is... lacking, but here's its effects in F/GO

Protection of the Underworld: Grants party Protection of the Underworld status for 3 turns. (Enable additional effects from her NP.)
Increases party's defense for 3 turns.
Increases party's NP generation rate for 3 turns.
Increases party's Max HP for 3 turns.

The bit about changing her Noble Phantasm apepars to just be

Increases the attack of allies with Protection of the Underworld status by 20% for 3 turns.

@Overlord Magic Resistance is a class skill, as is Oblivion Correction. They don't get changed (though their ranks can be traded in this game)

Thought so, was intending to summit a Magical Girl, if I can't find replacement for NP, but can't really find any Magical Girl-related NP, aside from Quintett Feuer. (Though I could take the stick as an NP, but it's more of a Mystic Code)

Let me show you!"
"This is the truth of Ascalon! Thou Noble Phantasm with sin! "Ascalon"!"

Huh? How would changing dragon to NP in ascalon do anything.

Back