• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Holy Grail Battle Royale Registration Thread

Damn it

I thought "interfectum" was as in "infect", so it infects things to become dragons.

You win this round

Oh, and here's how Reincarnation Pandora works

Reincarnation Pandora must be activated by saying its full name ("Reincarnation Pandora:Usurper of the Celestial Winds"), upon which it manifests itself as black energy wreathing the hands of the user in the shape of gauntlets. This energy doesn't do anything harmful, but it shows the ability has been activated. To steal a physical Noble Phantasm, the user must physically take away the artifact, by grabbing it and yanking it off the opponent. To steal a non-physical Noble Phantasm, the user must place their hand on the opponent's body where ever the phantasm is "concentrated" (For Sha Nagba Imuru, it is concentrated in the head, for God Hand, it is concentrated in the chest, for Right Arm: Evil Eater it is concentrated in the right arm, etc.) while also saying the full name of the Noble Phantasm the user wishes to plunder. This means the ability will not work if the user doesn't know what they want to steal, and also that the activation time is long-ish. Only a few seconds, but enough for the enemy to do something if they aren't immobilised when the user's hand is on them.

I guess you can edit Reincarnation Pandora to require you to eat their thing rather than grab it. And you could give Reincarnation Pandora to your summon rather than yourself to keep in line with your theme of your Loli eating things.

Self-Mod needs to be changed though.

I don't think that GoB is really comparable to Phantasmal pedigree. The point of it is that it's too many abilities for someone to ever learn, thus its main utility is forced to be a luck dependent sword spam, summoning a sword or shield for melee, or just storage space. Ea and Enkidu are both treated as separate NPs, so they don't matter,the only really special things afaik that you'd get are the potion of youth and helmet of hades.

Phantasmal pedigree is a collection of several unique abilities, including hax ones, that are enough to be a strong NP even on their own, and have been improved on further.

@Andy Your theme seems to be "little girl summon who can eat everything"

So Like A Soaring Dragon gives you the little girl eating things

Reincarnation Pandora + Abyssus Draconis gives you the "eat anything" bit.

Actually, I question how Abyssus Draconis would work, seeing as it targets people not abilities. Turning a person into a Noble Phantasm then stealing that person? I guess?

Self Mod combined with a little girl eating people would work for your power absorption idea I guess.

Well, replacing people with "anything in sight" should fixed that, seeing that you could cagetorize anything as "people" in fateverse, but I guess it's a tad too far.

Edit: Oh wait, it's said target, not just people, so I could strech it into anything. That guy could see even robot and tree into dragon anyway

Also, I've just updated the rules to officially ban Phantasm Pedigree, due to the whole "7 hax NPs for the price of one" thing

@Andy, your whole theme as I understand it, is:

"little girl that is actually a sword/eldritch abomination, that can eat things and get their powers"

Noble Phantasms:

Like A Soaring Dragon -> Little girl that is actually an eldritch abomination. If you want, you can dowgrade its rank, Mystery, etc in exchange for being able to swtich between eldritch abomination form and girl form as much as you want instead of just once. Or keep the high attack and defense, but only able to summon her true form once.

Reincarnation Pandora -> Give it to the girl. Customise it so it involves eating instead of just grabbing. She can now absorb their Noble Phantasms.

Skills:

Self-Modification (EX) - Give it to the girl instead of yourself. She can now eat servants and get their skills.

Transformation (C) - she can now turn into a sword as well as a girl and an eldritch dragon monster

You have one more skill to grab and one more NP

Self-Mod requires you to incorporate other people into yourself to change yourself. It doesn't just let you turn yourself into a sword and back whenever you want

"Self-Modification (Þç¬ÕÀ▒µö╣ÚÇá, Jiko Kaizō?, localized as "Metamorphosis") is the aptitude to remold one's own body or merge one's own flesh with body parts of others"

With the wording, you could said that the remolding part doesn't need eating for it to work, as Jalter could atest.

Jalter's was done to her by the Holy Grail rather than her doing it to herself personally, and she can't do it at will. Bad example.

Sorry, I should said Tiamat instead, she could change form without that eating part. (Though she does it with Sea of Life). Not to mention Hyde, which entail transformation without that too, and he's of lower rank.

Also, with Like a Soaring Dragon, the reason it's a one-time thing is because her's existence is incomplete, so the world rejected and eliminate that incompleteness. With that, I could even said that, since her footing into this world is incomplete, it sap away strength from her just to keep the world from rejecting her when she's in her "Foreign" form, thus downgrade her strength or her form have limited time in proportion to the energy she gained while eating.

Also, since she's foreign, could i have her "Eat" anything within line of sight, at least in her foreign form since she could used higher dimensional attack?

Tiamat's sea of life is the source of all life on earth. It essentially contains everyone already, she just decides who she wants to be made up of at a given moment.

I don't care about your justification, but it's either you downgrade the power of her True Name's activation (significantly) so that you can use it more than once, or you keep her at full power but it can only be done once.

No, she'd need to physically eat things.

Oh... could she eat it by touch then? Also about her Foreign form, could I have it as a limited time thing, in proportion of her degree of Foreignization (So that she could touch more abstract thing) and the amount of energy she have?

She can eat it by actually eating it.

Give the sword a mouth, or just give her unlimited eldritch transformations so she can turn into somethign that can eat it.

It would always be a limited time thing due to the whole thing about the world rejecting it really. Just depends on how much magical energy you have and how Foreign she is, so sure

Then I could give her microscopic "mouth" all over her bodies so that she could eat by touch then. As for her Foreign form, could I have it be flexible so that it could turn into many form?

...Chirst, next time I'll just bring an idol instead. She's way more easier to balance than this, but I can't think of any other class other than Caster, which someone already take.

She's a singing type though, not the Euryale type. Aside from mentally, I don't know how does she save people.

Beside, she wouldn't be in the middle of nowhere anyway, considering the nature of her work. (...Though she could attract more people)

I think your idea of balance and mine are quite different, seeing as you want a shapeshifting sword monster that can eat anything including reality itself, then use it as a power.

No microscopic mouths, no flexible form, just have a giant shadow dragon thing, can we begin this already please

Actually, you still need to pick another NP and skill

Well, balance for me are "compromise" after all, between what is allow and what is not.

Is everyone finished already? I remember that the Rider isn't done yet.

Well then... Sword and Human is "cocoon" (and have mouth) and malleable (since even Hyde could change his outer appearance abit even at lower rank), and Foreign are "True". Is this good?

Not everyone is finished. I just want to move past this. Though you still need to pick another skill and another NP to fill out the setup I gave you.

Sounds fine. If you have a specific look for the sword and True form in mind, I'd like to see it, as the idea of a cocoon sword sounds interesting.

If we could agree that the sword and and human is malleable, could I remove it for the old skill instead (unless that, and Like a Soaring Dragon have to be cover with Transfomation, in that case bump it to A pls). The remaining skill should be Clairvorance (EX), with the far sight, mindsight and past+future sight, as I rather seen it coming than having to endure it coming.

Also, I thought the choice is already obvious, with Abyssus Draconis, Like a Soaring Dragon and Reincarnation Pandora taking up all 3 space?

Farsight is build in though, I thought. Arash could see as a far distance with also his mindsight and future sight.

Didn't realise you still wanted Abyssus Draconis, but ok.

So Soaring Dragon, Pandora, Draconis as Nps, and transformation, clairvoyance, and self mod as skills.

Solomon's are the eyes that see past and future, they aren't mind sight or far sight. Those are possibly applications of the skill, but they aren't all achievable

Why wouldn't I wanted it, unless you think I would be content with only eating NP. :)

As for the eyes, I guess past and future only then, for myself and everything in sight.

Edit: Question, what could I get for Transformation A?

Monarch Laciel said:
Didn't realise you still wanted Abyssus Draconis, but ok.
So Soaring Dragon, Pandora, Draconis as Nps, and transformation, clairvoyance, and self mod as skills.
Are these what he's going with?

Well, I was intending to replace Transformation with DoS, but I need to know what I get with and without Transformation before I make my called.

Edit: Also find kinda weird that he think I wouldn't pick Draconis, for whatever reason that I wanted to know.

Yeah, wouldn't encapsulate the "World Eating" part of the "World's Eater" that much. It's also would mean that she wouldn't be able to eat a normal meal too.

Though, If I were to replace Draconis...

Back