• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine we are using last seasson waltuh, a knife isn't really the best weapon to defend your self from a cougar especially to their higher them normal resistence to pain, It's 20 small knifes vs 1

I will give this for the puma for simple a human vs a cougar will normaly go for the cat

I imagine we are using last seasson waltuh, a knife isn't really the best weapon to defend your self from a cougar especially to their higher them normal resistence to pain, It's 20 small knifes vs 1

I will give this for the puma for simple a human vs a cougar will normaly go for the cat
My OP didn't specify anything, so it's SBA Waltuh. & I forgot to make the Cougar 10-A

Also, as a human, shouldn't his physiology grant him at least some pain tolerance too? IRL humans do have a thing called stress induced analgesia where they don’t even notice certain injuries moments after an ordeal. The human's endorphins would also help the person tolerate pain.
Not really, It's not realy rellyable and wouldn't help walt as much as the puma here
In which case, should I bloodlust Walt?
Why? isn't a stomp

A bloodlusted human would have increased pain tolerance & willpower as shown in cases of hysterical strength. How is it a stomp here?
It isn't a stomp in neitheir situation, and pain tolerance isn't much usefull in the situation thanks to cougar natural superior strengh and claws
& btw, what were you trying to say here?
Walt from the lest seasson of Breajing Bad that has "Iron nerves"

It isn't a stomp in neitheir situation, and pain tolerance isn't much usefull in the situation thanks to cougar natural superior strengh and claws
The key for the Puma that's being used is the female's key, & females have less LS than Walt. A smaller foe means they're harder to hit under speed equalized though. Does this change anything?

also the walter vs real world animals thing is starting to get old i recommend putting him up against rick sanchez
I mean, I was going to break off from animals & do a couple of Social Influencing rounds with Saul Goodman. I have ideas on what to do here.

& I know, I've read the thread on the PIG already. I made this thread at the same time as the PIG. & plus, I gave Walt his flyswatter & placed it 3 m away from him.

So what does Rick usually do in-character & how could we make these 2 geniuses fight?

also the walter vs real world animals thing is starting to get old i recommend putting him up against rick sanchez
If I was H3110l12345I20 I would do even more walt vs RL animals

& I know, I've read the thread on the PIG already. I made this thread at the same time as the PIG. & plus, I gave Walt his flyswatter & placed it 3 m away from him.
Still voting the same thing, but now walt has a better wincondition sinse the puma will be slightly stuned by hiting It in the head with the weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back