• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter White walks with dinosaurs (0-0-0)

King_Dom470

He/Him
Walter white vs real world animals are always cool
Rules:
Speed equal
A big Dimetrodon was used (They were like 15 feet long)
Walt has his Smith & Wesson Model 442
Specifically season 5 Walt is used
Battle takes place in Gus' super lab
SBA for everything else

Pin on Breaking Bad
Commission: Dimetrodon by FinwalSMD on DeviantArt | Prehistoric animals,  Prehistoric art, Prehistoric

Not Technically A Dinosaur:

Waltuh:

Incon:

Last edited:
Honestly my main motivation was hopefully having a repeat of Herrerasaurus vs Walter. Because that was a fun thread
The thread got a bunch of attention because of the brief staff attention from the short drama. Other match threads got similar attention since it strung popular characters or some other strong emotion or thing about it (like comedy or love).

To have a repeat with minimalizing drama, the match has to have something strong or popular about it.

Now for the dimetrodon, I've read it briefly on wikipedia and brittanica. The animal doesn't seem to be built for withstanding its own charges, so the profile's AP and durability is outdated.

Lonkitt's reasoning for Walt having slower reaction speeds to those of comparable combat speeds is outdated and relies on one specific case. And I refute that claim now since one case isn't respresentive the sample size Walt's reactions are in.

The Dimetrodon is most definitely longer than Walt's height and far heavier than himself, and it was an apex predator of other animals smaller than itself albeit still robust and bigger than a normal human. So The animal should predictably have the stamina to take some shots. So arguments are going to hinge on whether Walt shoots the discount dino to death, or the dino eats Walt to death effortlessly.

Considering the effectiveness of the piercing weapon Walt has on animals stronger than the Dimetrodon (like bears for example), chances are good that even if the animal survives all of Walt's shots, it would be fairly crippled. At that point, Walt could just pistol whip it to death...assuming it didn't die from the shots already.

Walt has consistently pulled off accurate headshots at low range, I'm sure he could do that before the animal eats him.

Arguments for the dino first? I'm leaning to Walt, but not voting for him yet.

Back