• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't, especially if the pig has time to charge and build up speed. And others are saying he could jump over it like cmon ☠️
The pig's attacks are normally 10-A, & it running into Walt would be like a human with no common sense running into a wall at full speed

The pig can charge, it's just that it will severely hurt it's snout.

Walt's injury stamina is from Jesse surviving Tuco's attacks if I recall right.

Any argument about a 50 year old cancer patient that has never been shown to be athletic even during his youth being 10-A is bs

Like let's stop using powerscaler brain here; Walter is clearly not an athletic human by any means.
I mean, if you want to prove that Walt isn't 10-A, you need to prove how "bs" his strength feats are. If you want to change Walt's tier, CRT it, don't do it on a Vs Thread here.

While the Wild Boar does exist, their domesticated counterparts aren't too adapted to charging.

As long as the pig doesn't run into something solid like a wall, then your argument is valid since the tusks won't break.
sinse we agreed previously that walt would not think of the idea of using the boar charge against It self them it's not really likle to the pig to charge into hard structures
Any argument about a 50 year old cancer patient that has never been shown to be athletic even during his youth being 10-A is bs

Like let's stop using powerscaler brain here; Walter is clearly not an athletic human by any means.
This just mean the bellow averge human in the breaking bad universe is atlect level whem compared to the real word, fiction has a lot of thouse

The pig isn't necessarily a Chimp, but a similar situation to the Chimp v Walt match is possible since Walt has consistently failed to react to speeds on his level.

But since the pig is supposed to have bodily weaponry (I'm planning on adding it in the IRL CRT I'm in at the near future), this match will eventually be unfair. Plus, Waltuh's terrible at hand-to-hand combat & his flyswatter only harmed Jesse on accident.

So...I'll have future plans, but I want to make the call tbh

Besides, I think I need a break from Waltuh since I've made 2 stomps here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back