• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Waltuh Mistuh White fights a doggy (Walter White vs Husky)

Doggy is bloodlusted, speed is equal, & Walt is 10-A while the doggy is 10-B. SBA otherwise in other unspecified conditions.

@Lonkitt states that Walt has consistently failed to react to people of comparable speed, so the Doggy's very likely going to get the first bite by default.

@Moritzva states that Waltuh isn't the type of person to go into fights that could be avoided. He usually loses in close hand-to-hand combat fights & his go-to method of killing is shooting things with his gun.

In my experience with Walt here, his go-to method of killing is with guns, or if he has preparation, poison.

Even with a CRT, the doggy under SBA will still have the LS advantage against Waltuh.

In the Walter vs Kramer fight, we do have a scan supporting that he's unpredictable only if he doesn't have poison as a way of killing. However, that only applies in preparation fights by common sense. This is a close combat fight.

Doggy: 7

Waltuh: 1

Cancer destroys us all (Incon):

Last edited:
Walter would just kick the crap out of the dog
Nothing too indepth? I did state that by default, Walt's going to fail to react to the Dog's attack. The dog's pulling strength is greater than Walt's & he doesn't have his prefered methods of killing.

I've only barely watched 1-2 seasons of Breaking Bad & I'm not knowledgeable there. But since he usually gets his butt kicked in-canon, does the same thing happen against an animal that has weaker Attack Potency & Durability?

Doesn't the dog have the wincon of bleeding Walt out via his teeth? The dude does have lung cancer making this worse.

Nothing too indepth? I did state that by default, Walt's going to fail to react to the Dog's attack. The dog's pulling strength is greater than Walt's & he doesn't have his prefered methods of killing.

I've only barely watched 1-2 seasons of Breaking Bad & I'm not knowledgeable there. But since he usually gets his butt kicked in-canon, does the same thing happen against an animal that has weaker Attack Potency & Durability?

Doesn't the dog have the wincon of bleeding Walt out via his teeth? The dude does have lung cancer making this worse.
To be totally fair i think with characters like Walter it matters a lot what version of the character is being used. Like season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 whatever, Because they all have such varying levels of aggression and different mindsets. So imo it does sort of vary on what season of Walter this is.

To be totally fair i think with characters like Walter it matters a lot what version of the character is being used. Like season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 whatever, Because they all have such varying levels of aggression and different mindsets. So imo it does sort of vary on what season of Walter this is.
Read SBA, this is Walter White in his prime. He should be mentally strong. & plus vvv
Doggy is bloodlusted, speed is equal, & Walt is 10-A while the doggy is 10-B. SBA otherwise in other unspecified conditions.

@Lonkitt states that Walt has consistently failed to react to people of comparable speed, so the Doggy's very likely going to get the first bite by default.

@Moritzva states that Waltuh isn't the type of person to go into fights that could be avoided. He usually loses in close hand-to-hand combat fights & his go-to method of killing is shooting things with his gun.

In my experience with Walt here, his go-to method of killing is with guns, or if he has preparation, poison.

Even with a CRT, the doggy under SBA will still have the LS advantage against Waltuh.

In the Walter vs Kramer fight, we do have a scan supporting that he's unpredictable only if he doesn't have poison as a way of killing. However, that only applies in preparation fights by common sense. This is a close combat fight.

Doggy:

Waltuh:

Cancer destroys us all (Incon):

Read SBA, this is Walter White in his prime. He should be mentally strong. & plus vvv
Alright in that case i stick with what i said before. Most normal people can take dogs in a fight and even though Walter's preffered method of killing is off the table doesn't mean he's incapable of killing people with his hands. So all Walt really needs to do is keep the dog at a distance while kicking at it. Even though the dog will likely land the first hit i sort of doubt it's an instant game over since Walt is smart enough to protect vital parts of his body when the dog rushes in for the attack.
Also small spoiler but his prime would't have cancer so he isn't nearly as weakend.

Alright in that case i stick with what i said before. Most normal people can take dogs in a fight and even though Walter's preffered method of killing is off the table doesn't mean he's incapable of killing people with his hands. So all Walt really needs to do is keep the dog at a distance while kicking at it. Even though the dog will likely land the first hit i sort of doubt it's an instant game over since Walt is smart enough to protect vital parts of his body when the dog rushes in for the attack.
Ok.
Also small spoiler but his prime would't have cancer so he isn't nearly as weakend.
Hmmm, I was about to say that his cancer was in remission, but that falls in line with what you said. But can the dog still bite/bleed Walt to death while dragging him all over the floor here? Last time I checked, his stamina doesn't cover far into "surviving alotta knife slashes & animal cuts/bites" if my memory is correct.

Hmmm, I was about to say that his cancer was in remission, but that falls in line with what you said. But can the dog still bite/bleed Walt to death while dragging him all over the floor here? Last time I checked, his stamina doesn't cover far into "surviving alotta knife slashes & animal cuts/bites" if my memory is correct.
Ye thats why i was saying "Even though the dog will likely land the first hit i sort of doubt it's an instant game over since Walt is smart enough to protect vital parts of his body when the dog rushes in for the attack." Because this would make him much more capable of surviving his attacks. Especially since Walter predominantly wears a coat which would "Soften" The huskies bite a little.

Ye thats why i was saying "Even though the dog will likely land the first hit i sort of doubt it's an instant game over since Walt is smart enough to protect vital parts of his body when the dog rushes in for the attack." Because this would make him much more capable of surviving his attacks. Especially since Walter predominantly wears a coat which would "Soften" The huskies bite a little.
I'm trying not to make this fight a stomp & I'm not saying that one bite is an instant game over. You don't have to bring up that point when I've also said "...his stamina doesn't cover far into "surviving alotta knife slashes & animal cuts/bites" if my memory is correct." & when I say "alotta," I mean "a lot."

Walt is going to surprisingly via his AP, in-character actions, clothing & minor intelligence win this don't get me wrong, it's just not answering if the Husky can win by biting Walt to death.

The Male Husky is 21-23.5 inches tall. It's not likely he's going to bite through Walt's torso. I'm going to instead answer my own question by saying that theoretically, the Husky can continously bite & pull at Walt's legs. After a certain point, Walt's going to succumb to the numerous bite wounds on his legs.

The Male Husky is 21-23.5 inches tall. It's not likely he's going to bite through Walt's torso. I'm going to instead answer my own question by saying that theoretically, the Husky can continously bite & pull at Walt's legs. After a certain point, Walt's going to succumb to the numerous bite wounds on his legs.
I don't doubt that the Husky could knock Walt down via biting at his legs but I doubt Walt would just stand there and let the dog do that. As soon as the dog latches on Walt is going to use his other foot to stomp the dog out, Granted Walt would be hurt by this but the dog would be hurting alot more considering he just got his head stomped on by someone who's nearly twice as strong.

I don't doubt that the Husky could knock Walt down via biting at his legs but I doubt Walt would just stand there and let the dog do that. As soon as the dog latches on Walt is going to use his other foot to stomp the dog out, Granted Walt would be hurt by this but the dog would be hurting alot more considering he just got his head stomped on by someone who's nearly twice as strong.
The Husky has more pulling lifting strength than Walt, the dog's going to pull Walt off of his feet.

Also, the dog has a lot more stamina in terms of endurance. Walt has been tired from short fights with Jesse, but the dog isn't like a wolf in injury stamina.

The Husky has more pulling lifting strength than Walt, the dog's going to pull Walt off of his feet.

Also, the dog has a lot more stamina in terms of endurance. Walt has been tired from short fights with Jesse, but the dog isn't like a wolf in injury stamina.
Even if he does pull Walt of his feet Walter can still kick at the dogs head until it lets go.

And if we factor in Walt’s adrenaline he’d be much more able to handle pain and increase his strength.

Even if he does pull Walt of his feet Walter can still kick at the dogs head until it lets go.

And if we factor in Walt’s adrenaline he’d be much more able to handle pain and increase his strength.
Question, what's the best feat(s) he's done in hand-to-hand combat? Dog like Huskies are usually not trained to be combat oriented, but this doggy would've severely harmed a human at least once.

The adreanline part is emphasized in IRL people's "rage power" ability by our "fight-or-flight response+hysterical strength." Where has it been stressed that he has this ability in Breaking Bad? He does show some form of pain tolerance though.

If the match becomes one-sided to Walt with no possible wincons to the Husky, I'll pick a different dog or unequalize speed.

Question, what's the best feat(s) he's done in hand-to-hand combat? Dog like Huskies are usually not trained to be combat oriented, but this doggy would've severely harmed a human at least once.
Walt’s pretty shit when it comes to h2h. But I guess he can atleast endure hits from Mike which is pretty impressive. And he could bullrush and overpower Saul who is an amateur boxer.

If the match becomes one-sided to Walt with no possible wincons to the Husky, I'll pick a different dog or unequalize speed.
Wouldn’t say one sided since the dog is big enough to cause some problems and could get lucky if when he drags Walt to the ground he’s able to just start mauling him

The adreanline part is emphasized in IRL people's "rage power" ability by our "fight-or-flight response+hysterical strength." Where has it been stressed that he has this ability in Breaking Bad? He does show some form of pain tolerance though
And idk if adrenaline is a usable thing in this fight but I assumed since he’s still a human and in a verse pretty similar to real life it would make sense to be a factor

Wouldn’t say one sided since the dog is big enough to cause some problems and could get lucky if when he drags Walt to the ground he’s able to just start mauling him
How is he going to do that? We don't know the Husky's travel speed since we don't know it's initial combat speed. Husky could bite constantly at Walt since he hasn't shown to survive a bunch of doggy bites like the Husky in-canon. You keep suggesting that he's more likely to win here (which I get considering the AP & durability advantage to Walt)
And idk if adrenaline is a usable thing in this fight but I assumed since he’s still a human and in a verse pretty similar to real life it would make sense to be a factor
I'm currently in a staff discussion about this.

So far Agnaa's given the best explanation on IRL people having powers & abilties. Unless if the fiction stresses either of our abilities (Rage Power, Bodily Weaponry, Limited Pain Tolerance) into a human character, it's not neseccary to put them in all human profiles on-site or mandate an IRL human profile.

Crabwhale did give the counterargument of our abilities supposed to be super powers, but we have realistic verses with abilities anyone could achieve (like breaking bad).

Right so their both average human. But as you've said Walt has trouble reacting to characters with similar speed to him.

Walts Wincon:

- When the dog latches on to his foot he starts kicking it with his other foot until he kills the dog or it lets go.
This might work because even if the dog pulls him down he would still be able to kick at the dog with his other foot.

Doggy's Wincon:
- Try to jump up to Walt face and bite him in the neck or otherwise try to bite him in some other area where he could bleed out.
I almost see this working better since the dog is bloodlusted, Walt has trouble reacting to attacks from character with similar speeds to himself and he wouldnt be able to fight off the dog as easily since he has a lower lifting strength to the dog.

Honestly think i've changed my mind here cuz the dog would be able to jump up to Walt pretty easily and then theres not much he could do when he inevitably gets knocked down (He'd also probably hit his head) then the dog could just bite his neck and its kind of over.

Walt's advantages
-range
-AP & Dura
-fought more dangerous people
-Only caught Saul off-guard
-Injury stamina from tier 9-C
-Could have more of an advantage by the doggy overheating over time if the battle is prolonged.
-Nigh-irrelevant, but Walt's smarter (but not smart in H2H combat)
Doggy's advnatages
-bite
-Injury stamina to survive Husky bites & does have the ability to run long distances & haul it's LS for long periods of time. Should have superior stamina in this area
-lifting strength
-Bloodlusted counteracts the fact that dogs aren't usually bred to fight & N/A or maybe no fighting experience.
-Can unintentionally exploit Walt's terrible combat skill & reaction speed

Walt does have the potential to use his AP advantage to beat the dog since he has fought more dangerous people in his fights, & the dog doesn't good injury stamina to push through a 10-A attack. However, his terrible combat skill & reaction speed may get the best of him & he could bleed to death if the doggy bites him enough or even possibly pounces on him & bites him in a vital spot. I agree.

Now, we just have to wait a bajillion months or try to keep the momentum going here on this thread.

Last edited:
walter doesn’t have terrible combat skill. he isn’t trained in martial arts or anything, but it’s not like he’s any less skilled than the average bloke. if anything his combat skill should be slightly above average given hes been in multiple fights

anyways waltuh just stomping on the dog seems more likely. he isn’t stupid, he won’t just let it rip his throat out. husky doesn’t really have any way of stopping walt from kicking it to death, its only reliable strategy here is just unrelenting aggression whereas walt can use his arms to block his neck and keep the dog away

poor dog though

anyways waltuh just stomping on the dog seems more likely. he isn’t stupid, he won’t just let it rip his throat out. husky doesn’t really have any way of stopping walt from kicking it to death, its only reliable strategy here is just unrelenting aggression whereas walt can use his arms to block his neck and keep the dog away
Dog would more than likely land the first hit tho. And since the dog is bloodlusted it would probably jump up and try to bite Walt’s neck or something which Walter would likely not be able to react to, furthermore the dog jumping up onto Walt could also knock him down which Walter wouldn’t be able to come back from since the dog has higher lifting strength and is much more aggressive due to bloodlust

^^^, I mean, Walt does technically have more experience fighting people, that's a plus for him, but he also usually loses against them. So far, the best feats are in his physical strength stats, but like, what are the best combat & reaction speed feats for Walt? The fact that he usually (but not always) loses, has the AP advantage & etc doesn't really make this fight a stomp.

Also, last time I checked, Walt doesn't have the stamina to survive a billion bite wounds in a fight (just an exaggeration, but a bunch of bites to be precise).

Last edited:
Back