• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
As a quick question, should I bloodlust the big, or is this match up fair currently?
I'm almost sure the pig natural fat will make the knife do less critical damage, I don't think so

another thing, I don't think the pug can have tusks

About the fight, this one the combination of all colors at high speed should have better cahnces, hitting a good spot in the had or in the stomach should give him the win, the problem will really be hitting, the boar weak spots will be low to the ground and to hit them walt will put him self in a unfavorable position

isn't like the pig has good ways to damage, bite and charging will do massive damage trough, standard battle assumption gives them a distance of 5 meters? walt should be able to dodge the charges, but eventually they will need to get into each other to do damage

I can see walt tring to sit into the pig back and start to atack him with the knife in one hand while holding him self, I will give him the win in this cenario

If Walt go for a more standard knife fight hee will probable get biten, trowed into the floor and stomped(the same if he is not able to go over the pig)

I will go.... incon, I can see the battle going eitheir way depending on minimun things depending only if the pig can or can not trow walt into the ground

walt inteligence makes this almost a dice roll as I can see this going eitheri way

VOTING INCON

pig turns gg

also a knife won’t help him, using it would only get the pig pissed off and give it an opening to attack

I'm mean, a barnyard animal like a pig doesn't have too much combat exp & is traditionally not that aggressive. Under SBA, LS & size will matter here.

Last edited:
that guy could only do that by sneaking up on the pig. waltuh is already in a direct confrontation with the pig so he will have a hard time doing that

that guy could only do that by sneaking up on the pig. waltuh is already in a direct confrontation with the pig so he will have a hard time doing that
He is smart, the pig main method of atack will be charging, dodge the beast untill he can make It hit him self in a tree or a rock or even fall in a lake, he also can do this to dodge the pig
kong-vault_large.jpg
v4-460px-Practice-Parkour-Step-1-Version-2.jpg.webp

basically, make the pig "stum' It self by charging in something that would be bad and use It to go into It back

He is smart, the pig main method of atack will be charging, dodge the beast untill he can make It hit him self in a tree or a rock or even fall in a lake, he also can do this to dodge the pig
kong-vault_large.jpg
v4-460px-Practice-Parkour-Step-1-Version-2.jpg.webp

basically, make the pig "stum' It self by charging in something that would be bad and use It to go into It back
I mean, under SBA, this match will take place in Central Park. & I'm sure that area has plenty of stuff for Walt in order for him to do that.

walter will tire out first. the pig won’t just randomly crash into walls and a knife isn’t gonna be enough unless walter manages to slit its throat somehow.

walter will tire out first. the pig won’t just randomly crash into walls and a knife isn’t gonna be enough unless walter manages to slit its throat somehow.
Walt will tire out first, but I agree with the pig. Pigs do have high animalistic intelligence like a dog, dolphin or chimp. The pig isn't bloodlusted & it's not stupid. It knows that "man with knife = danger."

& plus, the pig has plenty of soft tissue to cut. A knife is capable of cutting through pig skin too.

So... pig wins? Walt's wincon here is to cut something vital that's vulnerable to attack, right?

this is so stupid
I mean, we just did a match up with Walt fighting a monke that has the mentality of a 10 year old. Lol.
can you even give walter a knife? it’s nowhere on his profile
That's a good question. The rules on-site don't say much about if you can give an IRL weapon that's not on their profile. I'll ask it in a questions & answers thread.

If all else fails, this match would be just for fun & not be added anyways lol. I gave Walt a knife to compensate against the weight advantage the pig would have. We can always go to the Walt v. Cougar match & then give Walt an environment where he can use rocks as a weapon.

Oh. I just have an idea! We can always reduce the pig's weight to 140 kg, they seem to be athletic human in LS there if Walt can't have his knife.
wtf is this
We're making a kingpin with a knife fight a 300 kg pig.

Oh, no. we can't give a knife to a character that never used It, the only thing we can do at best is give weapons to a character if they "should be able to use" in cannon, like a hive mind that posses earth should be able to have any weapon the human kind ever had

but if walt never fought with a knife I don't think It can be added

Oh, no. we can't give a knife to a character that never used It, the only thing we can do at best is give weapons to a character if they "should be able to use" in cannon, like a hive mind that posses earth should be able to have any weapon the human kind ever had

but if walt never fought with a knife I don't think It can be added
So we should set the match with an unarmed Walt against a 140 kg pig in that case?

By example of the Chimp v. Walt thread, a 140 kg pig is more manageable to Walt.

Or give walt a gun in his pocket or the Makeshift Fly Swatter
give him the makeshift fly swatter
TBH, a repeat of the Walt v. Chimp thread seems unoriginal. & plus, how is his flyswatter going to help here? As far as I know, pigs seems to be more concerned about Predator Canines than savage dudes with a homemade flyswatter. Is it going to even scare a pig that has a motive to kill Walt?

140 kg pig seems more manageable & less stompy, I'll reduce the pig's weight. I'll wait for the response on the Fly Swatter, seriousness & logic should be prioritized before making funny & unique wins. ngl, this would be unique if your reasons are valid

walter’s fly swatter isn’t just some floppy plastic paddle you could buy at the dollar store. it’s made out of glass and pipes and other random shit walter found around the lab. it instantly knocked jesse to the ground with a casual swipe, so it could do serious damage to the pig considering that it has the same durability as jesse

you could probably even bring the pig’s weight back up to account for walt’s range advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back