• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very Minor Infinite Zamasu Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically his power was breaching into another timeline. However he wasn't fully merged with the main one. Wouldn't that warrant an "at least" to go with his low 2-C?

We don't know how much since initially only a small face was seen on earth, i would suggest to wait for the Broly movie since it might end up upgrading the Low 2-C char., maybe including I.Z.

Well that's the point of the at least. Not too many low 2-Cs have enough power to affect almost two universes at the same time. (Almost coming from not fully affecting the second universe)

I talked about it here, and i was told that the at least should be given if there are indications that they might be able to destroy multiple universes at once, which seems not the case. Infinite Zamasu also scales to all the other Low 2-C DBS characters, if the new move upgrades all the Low 2-C's it might upgrade I.Z.

Casual Jiren, First UI Goku and onwards, SS2 Kefla, God Toppo, SSBE Vegeta, Broly Transformations, Gogeta, The GoD's and the Angels are all superior to Infinite Zamasu.

It's still just Low 2-C. An 'at least' will suggest that he might be higher, but he was not. He was erased before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back