• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why a character should keep their regeneration if they literally lacked what they could regenerate in their new form (what hakai could destroy)

So easy agree.

Hakai didn't even have regen neg, and scale above something isn't mean you get regen neg anyway
In that case, your issue should be with Regen neg given to hakai, not Zeno's own EE. It only gets it because it scales from that, a thread removing that would then remove all others which scale to it

Unless hakai doesn't have Regen neg and Zeno erroneously does

In that case, your issue should be with Regen neg given to hakai, not Zeno's own EE. It only gets it because it scales from that, a thread removing that would then remove all others which scale to it

Unless hakai doesn't have Regen neg and Zeno erroneously does
Hakai doesn't have regeneration negation to begin with...

Agreed, FRA. Regeneration negation is only applicable if you stop someone from regenerating damage they would normally be able to regenerate from. That’s why Beerus does not have low godly negation, even though the hakia would bypass soul and mind-based regen.

Last edited:
I agree with this. Zen'O's erasure goes far beyond what Mid-Godly regen can regenerate from. Mid-Godly negation is not necessary here when Zen'O's EE requires High-Godly regen to regenerate from.

Put me down on agree.

Yeah, it's fine.
Thank you, i finished applying the revision, also take the opportunity to update broken youtube link, replace with imgur scans so no more deletion, as youtube link is easily get deleted. You can lock both the profile and the thread now since it is finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back