• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor changes to infinite Zamasu

When Zamasu was mentioned by Kaioshin he was taking possession of all of Universe 7

His fusion with macrocosm he was spreading to another timeline of the present ( proving that his fusion with macrocosm was completed )

After taking over Universe 7, his presence was causing distortion in the present timeline and his energy went to another separate timeline

This small change will only affect that

Nigh-Omnipresent, would eventually become Omnipresent (Was becoming one with the universe and its space-time) and will remove the "Nigh-Omnipresent"
Scan to prove your skill
Acausality (Type 1; When wearing the Time Ring he is immune to changes in his previous timeline and the ring allows him to travel to the future and back)

Well, looks like a topic I seen before. But he was originally approaching Omnipresence then later down the line actually became omnipresent. And was slowly but surely attempting to merge with other timelines.

Also, Acausality was discussed and it was more so making changes in the caused a time split. On paper, there was a new timeline where Zamasu stayed dead, but an older timeline where Zamasu successfully killed Gowasu and eventually became Goku Black still exists. It's not actually making permanent changes to a timeline's past that overwrites the future or anything like that.

Well, looks like a topic I seen before. But he was originally approaching Omnipresence then later down the line actually became omnipresent. And was slowly but surely attempting to merge with other timelines.

Also, Acausality was discussed and it was more so making changes in the caused a time split. On paper, there was a new timeline where Zamasu stayed dead, but an older timeline where Zamasu successfully killed Gowasu and eventually became Goku Black still exists. It's not actually making permanent changes to a timeline's past that overwrites the future or anything like that.
This doesn’t make sense. Black explicitly states his past (which would then impact his future) would have been affected (by Beerus), had he not had his Time Ring—Which removes this threat to his existence.

Without the Time Ring, his past would have been erased by Hakai.

Was that an agreement?

So what are you trying to do here exactly? I don't think there is a need to get rid of the Nigh Omnipresent portion of the rating. As for Acasualty, he doesn't have the ring anymore as Infinite Zamasu so I don't think he'd have Acasualty Type 1.

So what are you trying to do here exactly? I don't think there is a need to get rid of the Nigh Omnipresent portion of the rating. As for Acasualty, he doesn't have the ring anymore as Infinite Zamasu so I don't think he'd have Acasualty Type 1.
I just wanted to remove Nigh Omnipresent and put a scan that's missing on the profile, bro

I just wanted to remove Nigh Omnipresent and put a scan that's missing on the profile, bro
Okay. You named the title of the thread "Infinite Zamasu", i assumed you were trying to give that key Acasualty Type 1 based of that scan but that's my mistake for misunderstanding your interpretation. I'm fine with adding the scan.

Zamasu's profile is open, could someone add a type 1 randomness scan and close it?

Back