• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
balrog vs Mac All rounds favor one side. R1: balrog via superior speed and AP/Dura R2 and 3- Mac via greater speed and AP/Dura (balrog is 9-c while 2009 little mac is 8-C and High 8-C with Giga Mac)

Removed. Also, could you try to list the threads you find all at once to avoid spamming the thread. Thanks.

Edit: Like say, around 5 threads max.

sorry about that, I was going to but I kept telling myself it would be the last one before I go. Im honestly done for today, sorry for the inconvience J( '´¢░`)Òüù

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/295577

It was agreed that Lilith would stomp in R1, but Goku would win in R2

Why this got added makes no sense and it bothers me to be honest

and this one has well https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/278186 it got taken of bayo's page but not lilith's

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/317075 :Hax Stomp

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/341872 : Stomp in Dante's favor due to his recent AP Upgrade

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/374878 : Hax Stomp

Note: does anyone look over this Vs threads before adding them?

Okay. I removed all of them (soo much) except Dante vs Fiamma. It is noted that in their profiles that the thread was using 5-B Dante. Unless you have another reason why it should be removed.

Doomsday vs Kid Buu

Illogical reasoning (Buu will not absorb DD as Doomsday is too fast and has resisted absorption from superior beings, and the candy beam will not work for similar reasons) with reasoning in favor of Doomsday being shoved aside by certain users as "db hating"

Also DC vs DBZ

Goku vs Superboy Prime - Superboy has hax and can destroy the planet which goku cannot counter plus DC vs DBZ

Goku vs Krypto the Superdog - krypto hax hax that goku cannot get around plus DC vs DBZ.

Sorry I can't post links I only had a limited time to do this.

Krypto vs. Goku was in no way a hax stomp, it was argued that Goku was far more skilled and Krypto has no resistance to Goku's Chi based attacks.

Also, Krypto vs. Goku is hardly as controversial as Goku vs. Superman.

Doomsday vs Kid Buu: Removed.

Goku vs Superboy Prime: Removed.

Goku vs Krypto the Superdog: Removed. The OP counted his vote, I think. Also, the OP also counted the 2nd round which is a speed blitz. And although the match isn't as controversial as Goku versus Superman, I think it will be best to count it as a DC vs DB thread and not have people complain about Goku losing to a dog. And technically, isn't he Superman's dog? I think that would count as Superman versus Goku.

Talonmask said:
Krypto vs. Goku was in no way a hax stomp, it was argued that Goku was far more skilled and Krypto has no resistance to Goku's Chi based attacks.

Link vs Saitama - Outdated thread. Majority of votes had no reasoning and the ones that did used outdated stats for Link to say he's stronger (planet+ and small star).

Goku vs Yugi Muto - Most votes argued for Goku because of speed despite speed being equalized. They also ignored much of Yugi's hax and higher AP at planet+.

@Crop. How is LvS outdated? Both have the same tiering, and when someone said small star stats (in which I specifically stated in the OP that it was planet+ Link) someone else corrected them.

Several votes had no reasoning and OP's votes don't count apparently. The votes that did said Link wins because he's planet+. There also doen't appear to be enough votes anyways and its a possible haxstomp.

I don't think I voted. And Link's hax isn't haxstomp material, as it's mostly defensive hax. But if it doesn't have enough votes, it should be removed and I'll reopen the thread.

@Kawaru: Don't know if it was enough of a reason but given that it was a bloodlusted match, i suppose it may be reasonable enough so it's removed.

@Battlemania: Done.

The real cal howard said:
About Beerus vs Magolor, wasn't that a heavily debated match that was only barely Magolor's win?
Was it? I was not part of the debate i think and idk if Beerus would have won considering the abilities Magolor had on him in comparison to the former?

I mean, Beerus wouldn't have won, considering he lost. A lot of people were saying Beerus would've won because of higher DC and the deciding factor was speed, which Magolor had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back