• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
LTB2000 said:
boros vs deoxys since composite deoxys was used, boros was outclassed heavily on AP and durability.
While I agree with this, even if it was composite, Boros would lose regardless, as Deoxys is undoubtedly more versatile and has superior regen.

LTB2000 said:
which further proves as to why this should be removed.
I was actually arguing for why it should stay, if Canon Deoxys can beat him (the reasons provided for it winning were based on versatility and regen), it saves people from making the thread again.

@The real cal howard

There were multiple rounds, but I'm honestly uncertain which one is faster, considering that Flash has Immeasurable feats and Sonic's speed is unquantified. I'm honestly not sure why the thread was brought to a conclusion in the first place when the only arguments to support Sonic were "Sonic ran through the multiverse" and "lol Chaos Control". We'll probably need more input on the matter before I remove it.

I am removing Pre-Crisis since over half the votes seem to lack justification and some statements border on wank, "Sonic has basically infinite speed in base"

Overlord vs Goku since overlord "is on on par with individuals who can do things like this; at least hundreds of trillions of times the speed of light, if not higher" while Whis (which I think gokus current speed is compared to) is only billions times faster than light- plus hax

I think if they see this up, they'll think that Goku vs Superman would be ok in this site, and would end up making a dozen of goku vs superman threads, not to mention there are those types of people that doesn't even read the rules and just does whatever they want.

LTB2000 said:
I think if they see this up, they'll think that Goku vs Superman would be ok in this site, and would end up making a dozen of goku vs superman threads, not to mention there are those types of people that doesn't even read the rules and just does whatever they want.
I think we should just have 1 GVS battle here and that's it.

And you're right, but there are people like that on every site.

Kratos vs Sosuke Aize - Not only were most of the votes simply because of Aizen's mindhax, which ignored Kratos' larger variety of greater haxes and experience, but Aizen's AP is around 2 petatons while Kratos' is at least 7 to 39. Considering that Kratos is bloodlsuted even in-character this should've been a one-shot in the spartan's favor.

Overlord vs Goku: Removed.

Goku vs Superman: Removed.

Femto vs Reinhard: This thread is for removing versus threads off profiles. Not closing threads that are still going.

Kratos vs Aizen: I don't know about this one (I have no clue what Kratos can do). If no one can refute Crop's argument, I'll remove it later.

I think the arguments in the thread answer it well enough. Kyoka Suigetsu deals with Kratos rather well so I think it should stay. Also regen and speed in Aizens favour.

I find it interesting that two people supporting Kratos in that thread wanted it removed because 1:Aizen stomps, and the other person thinks Kratos actually wins.

KuuIchigo said:
Kratos vs Aizen: I don't know about this one (I have no clue what Kratos can do). If no one can refute Crop's argument, I'll remove it later.
Aizen is faster and he has Hax to put Kratos down. Basically what LordAizenSama stated, it seems like a good matchup to me both characters are haxs but one has the slight speed advantage so i don't think it should be removed.

Both have hax. One is stronger while the other is faster. Okay. It should be fair.

CuriousWatcher said:
Abel VS The Shining One. It is now a stomp since the latter has been upgraded to High 2-A/5D being and the former is 2-A ; it doesn't have enough vote and Abel didn't have anything to fight Kuze to begin with.
Here is the thread.
Removed.

So, wait... why is it hax stomp when Moon out speeds / haxes Goku, but it's not when Aizen out speeds / out haxes Kratos?

Kratos possesses hax of his own, but

A: Will not use it generally, as he's just a brawler.

B: This is even moreso with Kratos being bloodlusted in the fight. He does not resort to hax at the start.

C: Aizen always starts with Hypnosis, something that Kratos has 0 defense to.

Furthermore, Aizen is 3 times faster than Kratos is.

A. He still possesses it

B. Bloodlusted people are supposed to use hax from the start

C. And? It's called hax for a reason

On the furthermore, and? Doesn't make it a speedblitz.

BruceTheBatman said:
Because Alien X vs Janemba is a stomp, and SSJRyu1 was fishing for Janemba wins via hax-stomps before that was rule
Not really, they are relatively the same tiering, speed was equalized, and both had hax to use against each other.

For speed, yes for the former, no to the latter. Alien X I equalized speed. Mad Celestial wasn't speed equalized.

Freddy vs. Jaso - The victory given to Krueger was for him being able to beat Jason within the dream world. This is a problem because of multiple reasons:

1. Jason had no way of harming Krueger within the Dream World.

2. The amount of votes provided was inadequate by our standards today.

3. Krueger's transmutation has been proven to be ineffective based on the fact that he needs to understand the fear of his targets, and Jason's fear of water is a result of PIS, meaning Krueger had no way of utilizing it on him.

4. Half the votes noted that Jason was the clear victor in the first round, and Krueger only won the second round due to a supposed hax stomp.

Goku vs Neptunemon: Removed. It also seemed like the OP wanted to find wins for Goku.

Janemba (Shin Budokai) vs Mad Celestial: Removed. OP counted his own votes. There is no rules not allowing it, but you guys should know why.

Superman (Pre-Crisis) vs Hades: Removed. OP also counted his own votes. Also, not enough votes.

Superman (Pre-Crisis) vs Giorno Giovanna: Removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back