• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Jean won due to her higher LS and hax, she was already AP stomped by Tatsumaki since before the upgrade. So the match is still valid
I mean Jean AP stomps Tatsumaki now at 5-B and Tatsumaki can't harm her with AP.

This match needs to be removed from both pages due to Enel being upgraded to Low 7-B and Yugo's tier is at Low 7-C/7-C up to High 7-C. Another Enel match that needs to be removed is this loss. Usopp is 7-B+ with a 7-A attack. Even without 7-A moves Usopo could still one shot the Low 7-B Enel due to the 35X gap between the two. Due to tier changes neither match makes sense to keep up anymore.

This match needs to be removed from both pages due to Enel being upgraded to Low 7-B and Yugo's tier is at Low 7-C/7-C up to High 7-C. Another Enel match that needs to be removed is this loss. Usopp is 7-B+ with a 7-A attack. Even without 7-A moves Usopo could still one shot the Low 7-B Enel due to the 35X gap between the two. Due to tier changes neither match makes sense to keep up anymore.
Handled.

@Dereck03, thank you so much for all your help on this thread :3
anime-awkward.gif

The MCU cast was upgraded to 6-B so there are many outdated matches:

Thor:
Hulk:
Thanos:
Naruto and Sasuke:
Some of these got removed already, I removed the remaining ones.

Akko was recently upgraded to 7-A so the following threads must be removed:

These have gotten removed by another.

I would argue that giving Sonic bloodlust so he starts with literally his best hax (sealing which is Mephiles weakness in canon or void manipulation that in the past would nullify high regen, now I don´t think it can defeat low-godly but I am not sure) and that speed is unequalized which means Sonic, BLITZ EXTREMELY HARD, makes this battle a complete stomp

This battle is outdated for the fact that Jojo characters has one extreme advantage nowadays

Cell´s speed is equalized with Kira´s peak human speed, Kira has his reactions completely not touched nor his Stand

Which means the fight is Kira using Killer queen in a extremely slow Cell that can´t even process what is happening

In the past, At least Cell could use IT, now is impossible with how the rules works
Someone can adress those?

Can I remove this?
The reason Tigra won here is due to outlasting the Weretiger which is ??? since it has better stamina then her
Also the Weretiger's page recently got revised and gave it a bunch of weapons to use in combat which also alter its range, and now the Weretiger heavily outranges her
The reasoning seems to have been skill?, not outlasting but given the profile has been revised with multiple additions, I do believe that warrents the removal.

Ichigo's AP was recently downgraded massively so this match should be removed

Ichigo's strongest attack is now 69 Foe vs Zero being over 1 Kilofoe, Ichigo has no means of even harming Zero after the revisions
Removed it.

Jonathan vs Dracula

Dracula has a nearly 12x difference (.9 tons vs 10.7 tons) but won on the term that dracula would be effected by hamon. Which is weird to assume as Dracula began travelling 'like humans' for years at that point and has stood in moonlight, which is just redirected sunlight. he should be immune to that vampire weakness as he is to the other ones.

the dude's also got like, fuckton of windows in his castle so it'd be weird he'd put them there despite his supposed weakness to sunlight

Jonathan vs Dracula

Dracula has a nearly 12x difference (.9 tons vs 10.7 tons) but won on the term that dracula would be effected by hamon. Which is weird to assume as Dracula began travelling 'like humans' for years at that point and has stood in moonlight, which is just redirected sunlight. he should be immune to that vampire weakness as he is to the other ones.

the dude's also got like, fuckton of windows in his castle so it'd be weird he'd put them there despite his supposed weakness to sunlight
I can confirm that what he is saying is completely true

But you also forgot that the Jonathan used now is high 8-C VS Dracula 8-C, also Hamon would still affect him but not to the point of literally melting

I can confirm that what he is saying is completely true

But you also forgot that the Jonathan used now is high 8-C VS Dracula 8-C, also Hamon would still affect him but not to the point of literally melting
Where does Jonathan get high 8-C from anyways? All I can see he scales to 8-C ratings.

Jonathan vs Dracula

Seems legit, I watched one of his fights against some fodder humans and he led by going for the throat with them and did the same with Trevor. That combined with his massive AP edge means Jonathan's hamon prolly won't be enough to cut it.

Where does Jonathan get high 8-C from anyways? All I can see he scales to 8-C ratings.
Post-Deep Pass Overdrive Jonathan, the one used in the match, scale to Dio, who at the same time scale to be five times stronger than Pre-Deep Pass Overdrive who is 0.40 tons do to this calc (though I think psychomaster accepted the 0.70 tons end, which would be really consistent with the 0.71 tons calc of Tarkus) which mean that Dio is 2 tons, and since Jonathan scale to him he is also 2 tons, so Jonathan seems to have a big advantage compared to Dracula who apparently scale to 1.07 tons do to this calc, so Jonathan have actually the AP advantage in the match, something commented in the match itself.

Edit: Also, as a note regarding this:
has stood in moonlight, which is just redirected sunlight. he should be immune to that vampire weakness as he is to the other ones.
You know that all vampires in fiction with weakness to sunlight are able to chill in the night even with the moon in the sky and all right? Like, I would like an actual example in fiction of a vampire being weak to sunlight and also dying in night do to moonlight.

Last edited:
You know that all vampires in fiction with weakness to sunlight are able to chill in the night even with the moon in the sky and all right? Like, I would like an actual example in fiction of a vampire being weak to sunlight and also dying in night do to moonlight.
that is one example (which, was a bad one on my part), outside the ones that made a hell of a lot more sense.

when he was resurrected, he said he woke up in a field, and stole clothes from someone. that means they likely woke up in the middle of the day (as it wouldn't make sense for a random person to be in a field at the dead of night). Dracula has been implied to be immune to the traditional sunlight weakness multiple times, through multiple ways. He has multiple windows across his castle that would introduce him into sunlight (above his bed, throughout alucard's room, and many other rooms). and even began to walk around and travel 'like humans' do. there is no possible way he hadn't walked outside into sunlight while walking outside considering Lisa was kidnapped when it began turning dark, meaning Dracula was out during the day.

i believe it's safe to assume, considering the amount of sunlight he'd be introduced to from all that he isn't vulnerable to it.

also, mb, did wrong thing, yeah he scales to 1.07

Back