• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Usopp vs Enel

Currently I'm in the Skypiea saga and my brother said that maybe the current Usopp could win against Enel, so just for curiosity I made this. I'm not sure which version of Usopp use, (in the end it was used the current Usopp). The battle happen in Skypiea, Usopp for some mysterous reason travel in time and switch of place with the past Straw Hat.
Usopp: 8
vs
Enel: 2

Last edited:
This is an stomp current ussop can't do much against Enel he hasn't even shown to be capable of using armament haki

He haven't fighted against some other logia user? With preparation that could change? Remember than this is Skypiea so at the worst he could use the water stone (btw, I just reached the point in which Enel is affected by that).

Usopp could maybe do something if he had prepared himself... But 1v1 it's most likely that usopp loses 🤔 don't remember much of usopp's techniques but I think at least one of them will be able to damage enel but not kill...

Being lightning doesn't stop him from falling asleep. Usopp would then win via an incapacitation victory.
But wouldn't the gas go through enel? And not affect him at all?... Also enel can wake himself back up with his own lightning...

But wouldn't the gas go through enel? And not affect him at all?... Also enel can wake himself back up with his own lightning...
Why would gas go through enel, his logia intangibility doesn't help him prevent breathing in sleeping gas. He could restart his heart with his lightning.

Current Usopp would withstand all of Enel's attacks (He took two blows from Ulti, having even his skull cracked by her and was not defeated at all). Usopp has reaction speed to dodge any Enel attack. Usopp has kairoseki in his arsenal and sleep induction would make Enel lose consciousness, in other words, not being able to fight anymore.

Current Usopp would withstand all of Enel's attacks (He took two blows from Ulti, having even his skull cracked by her and was not defeated at all). Usopp has reaction speed to dodge any Enel attack. Usopp has kairoseki in his arsenal and sleep induction would make Enel lose consciousness, in other words, not being able to fight anymore.
Usopp still doesn't have anything to hurt enel with.... Enel does... (sleep manipulation won't work since he is literal lightning itself which doesn't breathe)

Yes it would... He can literally transform himself into lightning like this (lightning doesn't need to breath)
He transforms like that on impact from attacks, Gas isn't an attack or something his logia intangibility would activate against. He is overconfident in characters and isn't going to actively transform into lightning to avoid the gas. He gets hit and is put to sleep.

He transforms like that on impact from attacks, Gas isn't an attack or something his logia intangibility would activate against. He is overconfident in characters and isn't going to actively transform into lightning to avoid the gas. He gets hit and is put to sleep.
He doesn't need to activate... Its already activated... Also pre cog

Read what I said:
But how do you know that? There is no proof gas attacks works on enel... Also enel has pre cog so he can turn himself into lightning before the gas reaches him or flies away from the gas... I know we want usopp to win but right now he can't

But how do you know that? There is no proof gas attacks works on enel... Also enel has pre cog so he can turn himself into lightning before the gas reaches him or flies away from the gas...
Well actually there is proof gas works on logia's and Enel, the very fact they're not constantly in their logia state via interacting with air. Read, Gas isn't an attack that will force him into his logia state (Lightning form) and as such he isn't going to be able to prevent breathing in sleeping gas.

Enel is overconfident in his logia abilities which is what led to him being hit with the reject dial from Wyper. In character hes isn't going to use his precognition to instantly dodge/activate intangibility. He's also slower than Usopp.

He gets incapacitated and Usopp wins (Also Enel doesn't have durability negation)

Well actually there is proof gas works on logia's and Enel, the very fact they're not constantly in their logia state via interacting with air. Read, Gas isn't an attack that will force him into his logia state (Lightning form) and as such he isn't going to be able to prevent breathing in sleeping gas.

Enel is overconfident in his logia abilities which is what led to him being hit with the reject dial from Wyper. In character hes isn't going to use his precognition to instantly dodge/activate intangibility.

He gets incapacitated and Usopp wins (Also Enel doesn't have durability negation)
Enel doesn't need to breathe

Durability negation... I think 🤔
Are you referring to electricity affecting internal nerves? Nope, it's limited and the difference is still very large (It would only paralyze him).

Usopp in Skypiea already had a reaction speed to dodge lightning and now he is faster, Enel won't even hit him btw.

Are you referring to electricity affecting internal nerves? Nope, it's limited and the difference is still very large (It would only paralyze him).

Usopp in Skypiea already had a reaction speed to dodge lightning and now he is faster, Enel won't even hit him btw.
I know usopp can dodge lightning but usopp ain't dodging el thor close range

Wow actually voting usopp 🤦‍♂️... Sure f it usopp wins with his luck I don't care if usopp wins or loses but if you believe he somehow wins then ok cool

I admit that I didn't make it to clear, but when I said that happen in Skypiea I was talking in the senses that Ussop appear in the beginning, in my head I even thought in make a plot in which Usopp travel in the past switching place with the Mugiwara of that time, but I thought it could be to cringe, so the point, Usopp would have preparation, but after read all this seem like even without that he could fight Enel, so right now I don't know if to add that plot in the OP to make it clear or don't do it because it's unnecessary.

I admit that I didn't make it to clear, but when I said that happen in Skypiea I was talking in the senses that Ussop appear in the beginning, in my head I even thought in make a plot in which Usopp travel in the past switching place with the Mugiwara of that time, but I thought it could be to cringe, so the point, Usopp would have preparation, but after read all this seem like even without that he could fight Enel, so right now I don't know if to add that plot in the OP to make it clear or don't do it because it's unnecessary.
Add it just in case

Completely out of character to assume Enel would use Raigo right from the start, regardless though Usopp puts him to sleep long before he can activate Raigo.
Wouldn't it be out of character if usopp uses sleep manipulation right off the bat? Also why doesn't usopp have sleep manipulation on his profile or can I not see 😅

Back