• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jonathan reads a map wrong (Jonathan vs Dracula) (ONE MORE)

Dracula iirc scales this via his fight with Alucard, if I read that right its like ten tons so idk why he's not just High 8-C tbh

Jonathan's far greater than Tarkus so idk where he is exactly. Anyway Hamon negates Drac's durability cause mah sunlight. Assuming Dracula has a one shot worthy AP gap I'll vote Incon for now I guess

Dracula iirc scales this via his fight with Alucard, if I read that right its like ten tons so idk why he's not just High 8-C tbh

Jonathan's far greater than Tarkus so idk where he is exactly. Anyway Hamon negates Drac's durability cause mah sunlight. Assuming Dracula has a one shot worthy AP gap I'll vote Incon for now I guess
Drac doesn't have a sunlight weakness listed on his profile actually, so hamon might not instakill him like with Jojo vamps

????????

Huh, its a fact that vampires in Netflix can't stand in the sun though (Unless you got that royalty free berserker armour). Heck Hector's 'girlfriend' chose to go out by standing in it iirc. I know Dracula is unaffected by things like crosses and garlic but I doubt we can extend sunlight to him, don't think he ever goes outside during it. Iirc Dracula in the last episode says he's thinking about England due it to having a lack of sun if that's food for thought

But speed is equalized. Can he still do that latter stunt? Because Dio had to immobilize Jonathan to pull that off without injury

Also that question was kinda important since it makes the difference of Dracula going after Jonathan's neck or lungs. They're both lethal but Jonathan was able survive long enough to use his hamon one last time AND give a touching speech despite having that artery cut off.

Here's the start of the fight, Dracula mostly just starts by playing hard to hit and then ramps up his offence and does end up choking Trevor there and was going to slice him had Alucard not interfered. Still leaning on Incon rn

The Best Joestar wins FRA.

And Due to lacking any self-preservation instincts in general meaning Jonathan normally is arguably bloodlusted.

He also has Mind Hax, Can create After Images for confusion, presumably greater skill with Martial Arts.

And he can increase his stats especially strength and speed even further with his Hamon.

The Best Joestar wins FRA.

And Due to lacking any self-preservation instincts in general meaning Jonathan normally is arguably bloodlusted.

He also has Mind Hax, Can create After Images for confusion, presumably greater skill with Martial Arts.

And he can increase his stats especially strength and speed even further with his Hamon.
Dracula targets the neck in character based off what he did to Trevor there, plus last I checked Drac might have a one shot worthy ap edge here

Dracula targets the neck in character based off what he did to Trevor there, plus last I checked Drac might have a one shot worthy ap edge here
The best Joestar is the strongest of them all. (Despite what the Joseph fans on the Wiki say).

And even during his final moments of Death with a hole in his Neck due to Dio's lasers, he was still able to use Hamon using it to Mind control Wang Chan.

and does end up choking Trevor there
I just wanna mention that Jonathan's LS is like 5x Drac's atm (It's Class 1 vs Class 5, and hopefully after revisions, Class K, not even based on scaling, Jonathan straight up has a Class K feat himself that needs calcing).
Though for the time being, even without that, he still holds the LS advantage by like 5x.

The best Joestar is the strongest of them all. (Despite what the Joseph fans on the Wiki say).

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Jonathan only has higher base unamped strength and LS strength over Joseph, Joseph is confirmed stronger than Jonathan in every other regard at his peak. Though you'd think the fact he can fight Kars is reason enough to think so.

Also IIRC I saw in a thread you need to have an Ap advantage of 11X to one shot.

7.5x for one shot in vs matches. Here.

If Dracula is scaling to like an 11 ton feat though he one shots as in character Jonathan doesn't really do wacky bullshit that would hax him out.
Though I'll say right now, the calc is wrong, both ends, it ain't vaporization (fully) and it ain't pulv. The optimal way to do it would be to calc it via a shift in matter through the heat of the attack. Probably end up as 8-B.

Though the version being used atm is 10.73 tons of TNT, which is High 8-C+, unlike what the blog says, it ain't 8-C so ya all got japped and the profiles need updating.
Jonathan is 5.8x weaker here, which isn't a one shot but ******* damn if it ain't a oof.

Joseph is confirmed stronger than Jonathan in every other regard at his peak.
Source.

Though you'd think the fact he can fight Kars is reason enough to think so.
Yes due to something that the character himself stated was pure luck.

But whatever I'm not looking to argue Today.

I just wanna mention that Jonathan's LS is like 5x Drac's atm (It's Class 1 vs Class 5, and hopefully after revisions, Class K, not even based on scaling, Jonathan straight up has a Class K feat himself that needs calcing).
Though for the time being, even without that, he still holds the LS advantage by like 5x.
Send link to CRT please.

You could probably just check the numerous CRT's, 6251, or numerous other statements and sources of info, they're all readily available.
It ain't like there ain't numerous info handed to you every where look on the wiki and profiles as well. There should even be a sandbox filled with info and scans including translated guide scans from awhile back.

Yes due to something that the character himself stated was pure luck.
I ain't talking about Ultimate Kars lad, that was luck, the other fights, not so much, especially when he demonstrably throws hands and crosscounters them.
I'm talking about base Kars, or Wham, or Esidisi or him being more powerful then hamon masters with ten years training, or able to fight and throw hands with characters outright stated incomparably stronger than any vampire. All the scans should be on there. (Hell there's even been a few scans I've been meaning to add like the Araki statement that states Kars is the strongest Pillar Men and the Pillar Men are above vampires as a whole).

Send link to CRT please.
Sure, when it's done, we're still calcing and going over LS feats, the top tiers feats are pretty handily pinned down, but we still need feats for other characters Star Platinum and below like KQ, CD, the Part 5 Stands, Part 6, etc. There's a few feats I've been looking at for Part 4 actually, it ain't much but I think we could maybe get the likes of KQ-tier Stands to Class 5, definitely have other "physically weak" Power-Types pinned down around Class 1-5 for things like tossing hevay objects or ripping off heads. But ok, I'll remember to link you it when it's good to go.

But whatever I'm not looking to argue Today.

i̶d̶k̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶r̶g̶u̶e̶ ̶c̶e̶n̶t̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶

Anyway, for the match itself.
Drac ain't even 8-C, someone ****** up, an understandable **** up as the calc blog itself states the low-end is 8-C, but it ain't, the result is actually almost 8-B. Huge issue here.

Last edited:
Actually I'm dumb as shit, misplaced a ".", Drac's low-end is 1.07 (which means the profile is still wrong but eh).
Jonathan holds a hefty AP advantage here.
So yeah, may as well just vote for him ig.

Wait so if Jonathan has the AP edge and negates durability via hamon idk what Dracula can do here then?

Honestly he should be like way above that 1.07 thing, throughout the whole fight he smacks about Trevor and the gang and generally no sells them and only lost cause he got mopey and let Alucard finish him last I remember.

The 1.07 ton feat is his giant **** off fireball. He's scaling to himself, not them.

I guess that calc might need another look then, tbh Drac being like near 8-B makes sense the guy no sold Alucard better than Omni Man could ever do for his kid >_>

I mean, pretty sure if the feat is done properly it'd end up High 8-C+ to 8-B. But that person ain't gonna be me, unless ya lads wanna wait a month.

I'm talking about base Kars, or Wham, or Esidisi or him being more powerful then hamon masters with ten years training, or able to fight and throw hands with characters
I don't recall Joseph ever fighting the Pillar men Physically wasn't it mainly tactics?

But ok, I'll remember to link you it when it's good to go.
Thank You.

Hell there's even been a few scans I've been meaning to add like the Araki statement that states Kars is the strongest Pillar Men and the Pillar Men are above vampires as a whole).
Yeah I've already seen that and Agree their stronger.

You could probably just check the numerous CRT's, 6251, or numerous other statements and sources of info, they're all readily available.
It ain't like there ain't numerous info handed to you
I see. By confirmed, I assumed you meant An actual statement from Araki that stated it.

But either way, I do apologise for coming across as aggressive in my comment and my others ones towards you a few months back.

Since most Joseph fans are dickheads towards Jonathan and Phantom Blood in general. But you're actually respectful so I will watch my tone next time.

I still think Jonathan is The Strongest Tho.

I don't recall Joseph ever fighting the Pillar men Physically wasn't it mainly tactics?
Have you checked the profiles? There's multiple scans of him throwing hands, hell he straight up cross counters Wham's kicks and tears through Esidisi's flesh. I mean yeah, tactics did play a huge role, but he did toss actual hands when push came to shove (And his Ultimate technique is ludicrous, it smashed Kars blade with zero damage to himself, the same blade that could shred Stroheim who's > Santana and impale Lisa Lisa who's > every Hamon user including himself). Plus he tanks hits from them a few times even.

I see. By confirmed, I assumed you meant An actual statement from Araki that stated it.

I did, well kinda, there's definitely stuff in the source material. And there's a quote in 6251 that implies he becomes the strongest man on earth, among other things. 6251 is actually readily available, you could probably find a whole PDF by looking it up.

Since most Joseph fans are dickheads towards Jonathan and Phantom Blood in general. But you're actually respectful so I will watch my tone next time.

Nah Jonathan is based, and thank **** for Phantom Blood, that's where a chunk of the good feats come from.

Back