• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this calc was recently accepted for creating a dimension with a star and has been downgraded by the calc, so blame KLOL not me. I'll be pretty much using the same scaling chain and multipliers as Arc7Kuroi since it is accepted by the wiki. I will only be replacing the value with the currently accepted calc. Don't worry, there's still Tier 4-B stuff, just lower values.

Creating a Kyogoku​

Creating a dimension with a star has been calculated at Star level (the exact value is 267.320913002 tenatons of TNT). However, it takes the Blanks 3 days to accomplish this task, as such I will divide by that time frame in seconds.

Time frame = 3 days = 259200 s

Blanks energy = 1.1184707e42 J

Blanks power = 1.1184707e42 J/ 259200 s = 4.31508758e36 Joules per second (5-A)

Senna releases all the energy at once​

Senna, in order to push the two colliding realms away to safety, states she will release all the Blanks energy at once. Senna does this over the span of a little under 5 seconds as found by USklaverei. I will calculate the power from Senna releasing all the Blanks energy in a similar manner as above.

Time frame = 4.8811 s

Blanks energy = 1.1184707e42 J

Senna releasing the Blanks energy = 1.1184707e42 J / 4.8811 s = 2.29143164e41 Joules per second or 54.76 Tenatons (Low 4-C)

Scaling and Multiplier Chain​

God Aizen's Ultra Fragor is accepted as 6x so 328.59 Tenatons (4-C)
True Shikai Merged Hollow Form Ichigo would be 3.28 Foe (High 4-C)
True Shikai Merged Hollow Form Ichigo's Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou would be 32.8 Foe (4-B)
CFYOW Shikai Kenpachi would be 229.6 Foe (4-B)
True Bankai Merged Hollow Form Ichigo would be 328 Foe (4-B)
And finally, True Bankai Merged Hollow Form Ichigo's Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou would be 3.28 KiloFoe (4-B)

So scaling would look like this instead of what we have currently on the Bleach page
  • Characters that are Small Star level scaling from the Blanks are 54.76 Tenatons
  • Characters that are Star level scaling from God Aizen's Ultra Fragor are 328.59 Tenatons
  • Characters that are Large Star level scaling from True Shikai Merged Hollow Form Ichigo are 3.28 Foe
  • Characters that are Solar System level scaling from True Shikai Merged Hollow Form Ichigo's Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou are 32.8 Foe
  • Characters that are Solar System level scaling from CFYOW Shikai Kenpachi are 229.6 Foe
  • Characters that are Solar System level scaling from True Bankai Merged Hollow Form Ichigo are 328 Foe
  • Characters that are Solar System level scaling from True Bankai Merged Hollow Form Ichigo's Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou are 3.28 KiloFoe

I can actually just update my calc later today, and get someone to unlock the profiles, it’s not like it’s a debatable change it’s just fixing a calc

Uhh might be trippin, but the gap between High 4C and 4B is over 700x. Don’t think The multipliers close that gap at least from TS Shikai to HoS GRC Getsuga Tenshou

Uhh might be trippin, but the gap between High 4C and 4B is over 700x. Don’t think The multipliers close that gap at least from TS Shikai to HoS GRC Getsuga Tenshou
The issue seems to be that the OP believes 1000 Tenatons is 1 Foe, but it isn't, 1 Foe is more like 24000 Tenatons iirc

I think the correct scaling would be
Characters that are Small Star level scaling from the Blanks are 54.76 Tenatons (Low 4-C)
God Aizen's Ultra Fragor is accepted as 6x so 328.59 Tenatons (4-C)
True Shikai Merged Hollow Form Ichigo would be 3.2859 Tenakilotons (4-C)
True Shikai Merged Hollow Form Ichigo's Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou would be 1.369125 Foe (High 4-C)
CFYOW Shikai Kenpachi would be 9.583875 Foe (High 4-C)
True Bankai Merged Hollow Form Ichigo would be 13.69125 Foe (High 4-C)
And finally, True Bankai Merged Hollow Form Ichigo's Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou would be 136.9125 Foe (4-B)
Not really a calc guy so it might actually be me who is wrong here

The issue seems to be that the OP believes 1000 Tenatons is 1 Foe, but it isn't, 1 Foe is more like 24000 Tenatons iirc

I think the correct scaling would be

Not really a calc guy so it might actually be me who is wrong here
Yep pretty much, though I think Merged Hollow True Bankai Ichigo would reach 4B but your scaling is pretty much spot on

Roughly 23,900.57361377 tenatons of TNT to be exact. 1 tenaton of TNT is 4.184e+39 J.

I might’ve missed this, but I’m guessing based on this, dimensions with stars in them got downgraded from 4-A now?
Uh, no. Not the ones with a full starry sky, just ones that are simply Earth to Sun distance. It was fixed because Kaltias was used to European numeral structures that Google usually favors American. In Europe, commas are used for decimals instead of periods and periods are three places which explains how Kaltias was off by a few zeros. KLOL corrected it and got Small Star level+ iirc, until DT noted that baseline Star level would be added to that via simple addition. So it's just almost 2x baseline 4-C now for those types of feats.

I might’ve missed this, but I’m guessing based on this, dimensions with stars in them got downgraded from 4-A now?
No, those are fine. They use the brackets correctly.

My calc is only a correction for creating a dimension with a Star at the epicenter and Earth at the edge.

Earth at the center and Sun at the edge will automatically default to Cell's Solar System busting calc.

No, those are fine. They use the brackets correctly.

My calc is only a correction for creating a dimension with a Star at the epicenter and Earth at the edge.

Earth at the center and Sun at the edge will automatically default to Cell's Solar System busting calc.
Ah okay. Just wanted the clarification, thank you.

Agree with this btw

I could try redoing the calcs with just the joules.

Senna releasing the Blanks energy = 1.1184707e42 J / 4.8811 s = 2.29e41 Joules per second (Low 4-C)
God Aizen's Ultra Fragor is accepted as 6x so 1.37e42 (4-C)
True Shikai Merged Hollow Form Ichigo would be 1.37e43 (High 4-C)
True Shikai Merged Hollow Form Ichigo's Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou would be 1.37e44 (High 4-C)
CFYOW Shikai Kenpachi would be 9.62e44 (High 4-C)
True Bankai Merged Hollow Form Ichigo would be 1.37e45 (High 4-C)
And finally, True Bankai Merged Hollow Form Ichigo's Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou would be 1.36e46 (4-B)

Yeah it seems I did miss the Tenakilotons.

Thanks for the number crunching I should be able to update blogs in a few hours. I’ll need Ichigo’s, Aizen’s, Yhwach’s, Ginjo’s, Kenpachi’s, Hikone’s, Orihime’s, Zangetsu’s, and Soul King’s profiles unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back