• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Diana has thousands of years of combat experience so if speed is equalized then she could effectively block all of Sakura's attacks with her shield.

Plus, she can restrain Sakura with her Lasso (she has Lifting Strength Class G so Sakura won't be able to escape if she's restrained) and then cut her head like she did with Steppenwolf.

Diana takes it with mid-difficulty.

Gonna go with Diana, here. As pointed out, she's got far more experience and training, in addition to far more potent gear/weaponry giving her better protection and offensive. She's also physically stronger due to LS, allowing her to better grapple and overpower Sakura in close quarters, which is going to happen due to the nature of both of them fight. Diana is also resistant poisons, so that's out and I'm not sure that sleep pellets will accomplish much either.

Sakura's abilities make her tricky (Substitution), harder to get hits in (Analytical Prediction) and she can shrug of quite of bit of damage (Creation Rebirth). The problem is, none of this gives her a direct method to subdue or kill Diana, outside of potentially outlasting her. It's not that she can't beat her, it's just her methods aren't as efficient when compared to Diana's lasso or sword.

wonder women stomps, Sakura has never won a fight without major assistance from someone else, she would probably find a way to **** it up even if she gets the upper hand

Wait, are people really ignoring 99 percent of Sakura's abilities? There is absolutely no way that WW is getting past Sakura's analytical prediction in combination with her abilities to take fatal injuries with her hundred healings. And as mentioned by Planck dont use the bullshit "Sakura useless" argument. WW so called thousands of years combat experience is absolutely useless when it comes to direct feats nothing she has done makes her any better at combat than Sakura, who as capable of dodging attacks from dozens of puppets with ease and each one of them being comparable to her in speed.

WW may have the strength advantage but Sakura has by far better combat skills there is 0 ability that WW has to actually catch Sakura in combat. Sakura also has the ability to kill the cells of her opponent via overhealing them. This is something that would easily get past WW's defence. This is not even taking her summoning of Katsuyu into account who can provide acid as well as a massive distraction and protection in combat, something that WW has no answer for. In other words I vote Sakura low to mid diff depending on how exactly she decides to take this fight. All WW has is brute strength and her combat experience is absolutely nothing useful in this fight. Oh also there was no explanation as to why the sleeping gas would not work...just: "well I doubt it would help her" last I checked resistance to poison is not resistance to sleep inducement.

Also can people stop pretending that how many years you have of combat experience means shit in fiction? People who have a million years of combat experience lose to people that has a few months of combat experiences consistently in fiction. It doesnt matter if I have an infinite amount of time serving as a warrior if at the end of the day all I know how to do is punch and kick in combat. Not to mention that said thousands of years arent like you are fighting even 30% of the time.

Last edited:
Sakura with Low Diff.

Wonder Woman's experience is a non-sequitur because she did not even fight nearly that long (she spent most of her life stuck on an island and only left during World War 1 and then decided to go into hiding until the 1980s and has been matched and even defeated by people far below her experience level. ( see Wonder Woman 1984) While Sakura has been training since she was a child and routinely goes on missions ( as is their job as Shinobi)

Sakura Has also fought far more versatile Opponents than Diana who has mostly just beaten grunts and Brawlers

Sakura likely has the AP advantage

Diana Scales above 1.5 Gigatons+

Sakura Massively upscales from her Teen version who is comparable to a character that One shot a Character who massively upscales from a Similar Gigaton Calc

Speed is another issue for Diana as she has no answer for the body flicker speed amp.

She has no answer for her Internal organs getting Mutilated by Sakura's Medical Ninjutsu or her nervous system getting swapped around which would nullify any skill advantages she may have as her body no longer operates under the cause and effect she trained with.

She has no answer to Katsuyu's who's Unique body makes her immune to most of Diana's attacks and even attacks that scale far above her ( see how she survived a 6-C attack)

Sakura also has a ton of ranged weapons like paper bombs and Kunai the latter she can amp with her chakra to damage from a distance, she can put Diana to sleep as well, (which would allow Sakura to just Kill her while she sleeps)

Diana's only real advantage here is her superior Lifting strength which gets negated by Sakura's Substitution Jutsu and clones.

Also can people stop pretending that how many years you have of combat experience means shit in fiction? People who have a million years of combat experience lose to people that has a few months of combat experiences consistently in fiction.
I was about to change my vote for this reason but then i remember... she has fought one on one against Steppenwolf who also has thousands of years of combat experience and has conquered a hundred thousand worlds (worlds that also had powerful defenders yet he conquered anyway).

She also has experience fighting against opponents stronger than herself (Doomsday). And again, her shield will block every single attack that Sakura could try to use (her shield can resist direct Heat Vision from Clark and Doomsday).

My vote stays the same FRA

Last edited:
I was about to change my vote for this reason but then i remember... she has fought one on one against Steppenwolf who also has thousands of years of combat experience and has conquered a hundred thousand worlds (worlds that also had powerful defenders yet he conquered anyway).

She also has experience fighting against opponents stronger than herself (Doomsday). And again, her shield will block every single attack that Sakura could try to use (her shield can resist direct Heat Vision from Clark and Doomsday).

My vote stays the same FRA
Imagine stepping on ants for a thousand years because that’s basically what Steppenwolf did in this hundred thousand worlds conquest. there’s no evidence to suggest he was facing anyone even remotely comparable to him on each world so his “thousand years of combat experience” amounts to killing insects for most of the time.

As for the rest, Sakura has many more versatile modes of attack than simply punching - that’s just the one she uses the most. The shield may be able to tank the attacks but she won’t be able to position it against every single one all the time

Sakura FRA. Also a lot of y’all are underestimating Sakura’s AP.

New Era Sakura > War Arc Sakura >= Tsunade > (one-shot) Edo Madara = 2.65 gigatons

Meanwhile Diana scales to 1.79 gigatons, which is lower than the beginning of Sakura’s scaling chain so… yeah.

You're completely ignoring Diana's own scaling chain (but i still agree that Sakura wins this though)
Ah, I just noticed how much Superman scales above the World Engine. Meh, my point kinda remains the same since that only gives Diana a somewhat comparable or honestly inferior since I left out some parts of Sakura’s scaling chain, but to a lower value.

I know this is done but if Sakura is > Tsunade who can one shot Edo Madara who is = 2.69 GT
Doesn't she just one shot?

Back