• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
de1wh7x-4b43e145-e988-40cb-862e-fab5489cde8e.png
1005118.jpg

Funny Witch fights the captain of the Seven Deadly Sins. Sealed key Meliodas is used. Wrath Meliodas is also applicable. Speed equalized.

Akko: azontr (1), Veloxt (2), Jamesthetaker (3), Delta333 (4), Cloozuma (5), Armerish (6), Epsilon_R (7)
Meliodas:
Incon:

Last edited:
Don't think that really changes anything though. He most likely has the skill advantage due to sheer age and fighting experience, and he can just sort of nullify magic.

Don't think that really changes anything though. He most likely has the skill advantage due to sheer age and fighting experience, and he can just sort of nullify magic.
True, but Akko does have a magic null spell as well. Plus accessories that null Silence. What Akko lacks in experience, she makes up for in versatility. She frequently uses spells offensively in CoT.

True, but Akko does have a magic null spell as well. Plus accessories that null Silence. What Akko lacks in experience, she makes up for in versatility. She frequently uses spells offensively in CoT.
True. But there are a few things I believe Akko will have trouble with.

His regeneration. Can Akko negate Mid regen? I'm sure she has some spells that could do so, but I'm just asking for some clarification.

His regeneration negation. Meliodas can negate Mid-High regen via his hellfire, which is just demonic fire he can shoot out and coat his blade in.

Sealing. He can apparently seal people according to the profile, but it doesn't clarify how he does it so dunno if this works lol.

True. But there are a few things I believe Akko will have trouble with.

His regeneration. Can Akko negate Mid regen? I'm sure she has some spells that could do so, but I'm just asking for some clarification.

His regeneration negation. Meliodas can negate Mid-High regen via his hellfire, which is just demonic fire he can shoot out and coat his blade in.

Sealing. He can apparently seal people according to the profile, but it doesn't clarify how he does it so dunno if this works lol.
Akko’s Regen Neg can only go up to Low-High, I believe, but she can get around this by using some spells that can passively defeat enemies like Sleep spells, Petrification and Transmutation.

It will be a hard uphill climb for Akko though. Her speed advantage will be carrying her for sure.

Akko’s Regen Neg can only go up to Low-High, I believe, but she can get around this by using some spells that can passively defeat enemies like Sleep spells, Petrification and Transmutation.

It will be a hard uphill climb for Akko though. Her speed advantage will be carrying her for sure.
Alright. It'll probably be a clutch, but I think Akko wins this Mid, maybe High-diff.

That mean Akko is 4.9x times faster than Meliodas. One question though: "I don't doubt that Akko will start with transmutation but have she ever use it on a person before?"

How does it translate when worked into combat?
Well, the goddes clan used it during the war of the 4 existing races to seal the demons, it should be combat applicable, but there is a problem here, the problem is that Meliodas doesnt have that sealing key in this version that is being used

its a shonen profile, it cant be clarified, it just need to have the power listed and no explanation
Can't tell if your ******* with me or not.
Well, the goddes clan used it during the war of the 4 existing races to seal the demons, it should be combat applicable, but there is a problem here, the problem is that Meliodas doesnt have that sealing key in this version that is being used
He doesn't? The ****. I thought he did.

Can't tell if your ******* with me or not.
I never joke, I am 100% serious 🥵
He doesn't? The ****. I thought he did.
He doesnt, in this key, he only can use 2 different weapons, Liz's Sword and Lostvayne
Lostvayne is the thing that makes him Low 7-B so I assume yes.
Not really, he has a High 7-C, Low 7-B key with lostvayne and also a Low 7-B key alone, which is a stronger meliodas than before

Back