• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS Alastor: Smile Like You Mean It

Sans is at 9-B and Alastor is at Low 7-C

Both start 50 meters from one another

Fight takes place within the Judgement Hall

Speed is unequalized

Alastor has Prior Knowledge on Sans

Fight ends in Death, K.O., Or Incap

"you look frustrated about something. guess i'm pretty good at my job, huh?":10 (XxZetsuxX, King_Dom470, Dragonite007, Undylan, ProbNotAFelon, SlendVeny, noninho, ForkMorkPork, IamMadeOutOfStone, ShionAH)

"You should know better than anyone what a soul can accomplish when they take charge of their own fate.":0

Inconclusive:1 (TheOrangeGuy09)

9ewQmQc.png

Last edited:
Was waiting for this

Ok so Alastor is slightly faster but sans has higher attack speed with Gaster Blasters

Alastor has explosion manip and Shockwave manip which is always a big issue for sans. Teleportation, Portals and Forcefields are also going to make it hard to even hit him. (Although now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure intangible attacks means sans can just phase through the force field).

As usual time stop and instinctive action are going to help sans alot. He also has the attack speed advantage and danmaku so thats super annoying for Alastor. And he can slow down Alastor even more by making his soul heavier.

Furthermore Alastors natural fearful presence won't work on sans at all.

Sans:
Smarter
Dura neg
Attack Speed
Danmaku

Instinctive action
Intangible attacks negate forcefields
Resists fire

Alastor:
Probably a better fighter
Aoe attacks
Slightly faster in everything except attack speed
Way stronger in every category
Way higher stamina
Can summon shadow boys
Tentacles
Higher attack range

Probably wait for some more input but I'm probably leaning towards Sans

Alastor ***** around a LOT... Sans... does not.

Sans' first attack is literally enough to kill Alastor who's primary moves are tentacles, melee, and summoning... all of which are not sufficient to kill Sans before he's bodied Alastor.

Sans' first attack is literally enough to kill Alastor who's primary moves are tentacles, melee, and summoning... all of which are not sufficient to kill Sans before he's bodied Alastor.
Would Prior knowledge help or Bloodlusting him?

Alastor could literally stay outside of San’s range if he really wanted to and just spam moves there

people forget alastor can also teleport and teleport others he could teleport sans into his attacks and since he's slightly faster he could do it first given prior knowledge he would so I vote for alastor

also not that it affects this fight alastors A.P is already one-shot difference but depending on who gets upgraded by stolases calc Alastor might get small city-level

also find it funny someone thousands of times stronger needs prior knowlage lol

people forget alastor can also teleport and teleport others
He seemingly only can teleport people he owns.
he could teleport sans into his attacks and since he's slightly faster he could do it first given prior knowledge he would so I vote for alastor
Sans stomps. He dodged everything and one shots with soul hax. Alastors arsenal aint enough to overwhelm Sans
also not that it affects this fight alastors A.P is already one-shot difference but depending on who gets upgraded by stolases calc Alastor might get small city-level
Sans is Tier 9-B it doesnt matter 💀

Sans stomps. He dodged everything and one shots with soul hax. Alastors arsenal aint enough to overwhelm Sans

Sans is Tier 9-B it doesnt matter 💀
Nothing to prove that but ok

If alastor can’t teleport him I agree

I litterly said exactly that so don’t know where you got that I was arguing with it from just seen threads put on hold because of small changes to a profile and wanted to establish it woudnt matter if that gets exepted for alastor

How about that he only teleported Husk and Niffty? Two people he owns? How about the fact that he never ever teleported anyone else?

Even if we assumed Alastor can do that then Sans would either teleport back since his TP is faster or just stop time.
I conceded sans wins

He can teleport himself too, and the tentacles are summoned with portals or a similar thing iirc, plus he summons those little bastards somehow. That doesn't mean he can warp Sans, tho.

Back