• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gilgamesh

Kamen rider decade (neo)

rules

both 1-C (Genesis Mythology Mystic Code/Original Power Gilgamesh vs Complete 21 Form decade) they’re both 8-D

Kamen rider decade has knowledge of gilgamesh

Battle takes place in night city from cyberpunk 2077

starting distance is five meters

Victory Conditions: Incapacitation or death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Okay, so like in the previous thread with Oma Zi-O due to Decade having the powers of all riders before him, Neo Decade cannot currently he used. We still have various revisions being prepared which will all end up giving Decade new abilities

It’s all good, Decade’s profile will take some time to complete, at the moment, we have like 3-4 revisions being prepared before he could actually go into fights

can we keep this thread on hiatus basically.

so that when the time comes we don’t have to make another one?

Go for it, I don’t see a problem with it. Although, it WILL take some time. KR supporters, and I’m not joking about this, have been working on our 200+ profiles for the better half of almost 2 years

Yes, Neo Decade is just more experienced and stronger.
So what are some ways decade could pull a win here?

Gil has immeasurable combat and reaction speed so I was thinking decade can go hyper clock up

but you never told me what he would do if he had knowledge here despite being in-character

So what is Neo dimesionality again??, if he is still 7D then 8D Gil still nuke due to higher D neg lower D transdual, if Neo is 8D then incon, the 6D Gil get stomp obviously

So what is Neo dimesionality again??, if he is still 7D then 8D Gil still nuke due to higher D neg lower D transdual, if Neo is 8D then incon, the 6D Gil get stomp obviously
He is 8-D due to scaling to Kamen rider saver. Who transcended a 7 dimension.

basically he is on a higher dimension then 7 so yeah he is 8D

and this is 2nd key 1-C Gil so Gil is 8-D

They’re both 8-D okay

So they incon each other, Gil hax and resistance is ridiculously layered, and his subjective reality is busted so Neo can't do anything to him, however transdual make Gil can't touch Neo

So they incon each other, Gil hax and resistance is ridiculously layered, and his subjective reality is busted so Neo can't do anything to him, however transdual make Gil can't touch Neo
I wonder how oma zi o fight would end then?

oma zi o has resistance negation, I CM 1 and he has the powers of pretty much every Kamen rider. As well as transduality

I wonder how oma zi o fight would end then?

oma zi o has resistance negation, I CM 1 and he has the powers of pretty much every Kamen rider. As well as transduality
Well iirc Gil has Resistance to Resistance Negation as well, also he Subjective Reality will cancel Neo's hax before he could harm him, since it aim at negate anything that can harm the user so even if Gil didn't have Resistance to Resistance Negation, Subjective Reality will cancel Resistance Negation before it could harm Gil.

Back