• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Asriel Dreemurr vs Manga Grand Priest has to be removed.

The wincon of GP's EE working on Asriel is no longer valid due to it no longer being 5D in potency, plus Asriel has this:
And Frisk has this:
Meaning that history-based EE isn't working on Asriel, due to him having resistance to such if it's on 4D level, thus Asriel simply one shots with 2-B stats.

Profiles are both in the thread linked.
I mean, there's still the 5-D in the profile.

And since the games are always in the strongest version without specifications, I don't think it changes.

Last edited:
This match between Son Goku and Superman.

Simply put: it's just not a good matchup. The results are based upon making Goku Bloodusted so he'll use the ONE method he has to beat Superman. By the thread's logic, Superman stomps an un-Bloodlusted Goku due being more than 8x stronger than him. However, by Bloodlusting him, Goku wins due to the combo of Instant Transmission and Hakai to just delete Superman before he can do anything.

Ergo, the winner has been decided by caveating things so that Goku makes the correct choice so he can win and will always make that choice.

This match between Son Goku and Superman.

Simply put: it's just not a good matchup. The results are based upon making Goku Bloodusted so he'll use the ONE method he has to beat Superman. By the thread's logic, Superman stomps an un-Bloodlusted Goku due being more than 8x stronger than him. However, by Bloodlusting him, Goku wins due to the combo of Instant Transmission and Hakai to just delete Superman before he can do anything.

Ergo, the winner has been decided by caveating things so that Goku makes the correct choice so he can win and will always make that choice.
Removed.

8-C vs 9-A please remove
Removed.

Sasuke got a massive upgrade to 864 exatons with Class Z lifting strength
so this match can be removed

1-B vs 1-A

It pains me to say it, but Ferb vs a t-rex should be removed because Ferb was recently upgraded to 8-B
Removed.
Sasuke got a massive upgrade to 864 exatons with Class Z lifting strength
so this match can be removed
Was already removed from Sasuke's page, I removed it from Zoro's.

1-B vs 1-A
Someone got to this.

This match between Archie Sonic and Rimuru.

The main wincon for Rimuru is stated to be Demon Lord's Haki. However, from what I've gathered, it induces magical effects via Aura. And Sonic resists magic.

Although if I am mistaken and the match is still viable, it should still be rewritten in results, since Rimuru now doesn't have High 4-C key.

This match between Archie Sonic and Rimuru.

The main wincon for Rimuru is stated to be Demon Lord's Haki. However, from what I've gathered, it induces magical effects via Aura. And Sonic resists magic.

Although if I am mistaken and the match is still viable, it should still be rewritten in results, since Rimuru now doesn't have High 4-C key.
His aura is far from magical in the sense you are thinking it is, also Rimuru's low-2C was used for the matchup...

sidenote, is that WN rimuru is currently being heavily updated and reviewed, so i would reccomnend waiting untill those are finished before touching him.

Humungousaur is now 5-A

Sans is now Massively Hypersonic+ and Alastor is just Hypersonic+, and since the speed was unequalized, this is a complete stomp
Also it was a stomp anyway due to Alastor having zero wincons lmao

Sans is now Massively Hypersonic+ and Alastor is just Hypersonic+, and since the speed was unequalized, this is a complete stomp
Alastor had to have a lot put into his ballpark to even make it a viable match lol

Removed.

The bolded sentences just makes this match a Stomp. Sans has no way to defend, dodge, or even avoiding attacks that are 2 seconds into the future. There is literally no situation where Sans can win. Ironically, that also makes it where if Shinpei listens to Sans' Social Influencing, it's also a Stomp because Shinpei can do absolutely nothing to win against Sans.
Quoted Message above explains why this match is a stomp. It's located in the last few messages of this thread.
Ryuunosuke's wincon is one shotting Sans by attacking Sans in the future making it undodgeable as the match begins, as he's 9-A compared to Sans who's 9-B making that this a stomp.

You are blatantly lying.

"Ryuunosuke's wincon is one shotting Sans by attacking Sans in the future making it undodgeable as the match begins"

You made a CRT to add this and it was rejected.

You are blatantly lying.

"Ryuunosuke's wincon is one shotting Sans by attacking Sans in the future making it undodgeable as the match begins"

You made a CRT to add this and it was rejected.
First of all. You're the one lying. His future attacking hax is accepted as Unconventional Precognition which was accepted and added to the profile a few days ago. This means he has the same hax as broadcasted in the thread but now on a moe valid level since it's accepted.

Secondly, It now makes the match a stomp since it's confirmed.

Ability is Precognition. It doesnt allow him to make undodgeable attacks, they told you that. Yet you added it like that, yep RVR.

Ability is Precognition. It doesnt allow him to make undodgeable attacks, they told you that. Yet you added it like that, yep RVR.
His ability is accepted as Precognition in an Unconventional matter for being able to make actions in the future, you simply haven't seen the information and blantly assuming.
Space the thread mod states that it doesn't matter, once it has anything to do with the future sight then it's Precognition.
Any form of Clairvoyance that involves seeing the future is precognition. Anyway, everything you said still falls under precognition. It may be slightly unconventional, but it is precognition all the same.

There are no limits on what precognition can do in fiction, or on the wiki. It can work anyway the Author wants it to, but as long as it involves seeing into the future, it's still precognition.
This is @ActuallySpaceMan42 judgement. If you have problems with this judgement, take it up with the mod themselves or discuss it with me but don't state that I'm being dishonest because 2 Mods have already accepted this is conclusion.

I don't see it on the profile, which key is it?
Check the Ryuunosuke section for Hax and check the sub section under his Time Precognition hax.

Also, aren't you the guy who keeps on saying he doesn't have a bias from Shinpei Ajiro while being listed as a supporter of the verse?
How does being a supporter of a verse mean you have bias for a verse??? That's like saying everyone who's linked as a supporter for a verse on the wiki automatically has bias to it.... This doesn't make sense 🤨

Check the Ryuunosuke section for Hax and check the sub section under his Time Precognition hax.
Found it.
How does being a supporter of a verse mean you have bias for a verse??? That's like saying everyone who's linked as a supporter for a verse on the wiki has bias to it.... This doesn't make sense 🤨
Come on man, I have seen your Sans Vs Ryuunosuke, you love that character and verse. You are biased AF. You also called everyone supporting Sans biased.

Come on man, I have seen your Sans Vs Ryuunosuke, you love that character and verse. You are biased AF. You also called everyone supporting Sans biased.
Could you explain how I'm biased? And how does this relate to the removal of this match in terms of what it takes to be added?

To be completely honest with u, the opposition on Sans side sure seemed bias to be me ignoring and purposefully misunderstanding everything I said while rooting for their character with FRA trains so you have no reason to be going at me. You're ignorant AF.

Last edited:
Back