• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Goku with no righ- My lawyer is not letting me continue the joke.

ShionAH

He/Him
Sans vs Goku Black

Sans is 9-A
Black is 3-A
Distance is 20 meters and speed is equalized

The skeleton goes on to his fight with the one and only... 7
Zamasu touches sans:

7cw7rf.jpg

Last edited:
I mean
Equal speed and dura-neg with no counterpart and no soul resistance?

We can really get somewhere here omegalul

Voting sans (cant believe im saying this)
Dura-neg with no drawback, no resistance for the specific status Sans induces and for the SOUL manip, which i don't think Black can react much to, even with precog or alikes

Sans Dura-neg is not one-shot. Black Will have a short period of time to attack
But no way to reach him in that period, same video can be used to remember he dodged rather easily someone with, again, somewhat similar speed
So may not be insta, but guaranteed victory
Both would do exactly those things in character, so gg

But no way to reach him in that period, same video can be used to remember he dodged rather easily someone with, again, somewhat similar speed
So may not be insta, but guaranteed victory
Both would do exactly those things in character, so gg
Sans can't Dodge Black AOE, that IS why It is not a stomp

Any ki blast is enough to kill Sans
Well, yeah but you would have to severely lowball sans to say that FTL (not sure if it would be True here, but i wouldnt be impressed if it counted as FTL+ reactions, since his reactions are faltar than his attack speed) him wouldnt be able to dodge a ki blast...and i suppose he can dodge every move Black would think of using in a first moment, and wouldn't take that long for dura-neg take care of black's soul

Hum?
Well, yeah but you would have to severely lowball sans to say that FTL (not sure if it would be True here, but i wouldnt be impressed if it counted as FTL+ reactions, since his reactions are faltar than his attack speed) him wouldnt be able to dodge a ki blast...and i suppose he can dodge every move Black would think of using in a first moment, and wouldn't take that long for dura-neg take care of black's soul
Sans is Hypersonic, not FTL

=speed. Black is FLT.
Is the oposite way around that SPEED equalization work...

and how about black Teleportation + Enchanced senses? this would make easy for Black to predict and surprise atack sans(That as we know works well against him...
Oh yeah, sans also has timestop
So another reason why its not a problem
Can possibly create dimensional rifts and destroy space-time and pocket dimensions with his energy via powerscaling
Uhum...

another thing
Accelerated Development (Training; Physical Stats, Abilities)
Reactive Power Level (As a Saiyan, Black grows stronger every time he fights and can become stronger in the midst of combat, vastly increasing in strength whenever he is mortally injured; being injured at all actually makes Black stronger
This mean Black will get faster as the battle takes place

Resistance to Extrasensory Perception (Cannot be sensed by beings lesser than a God)
May be a strech but Black probable is imune to sans Instinctive Action

His body adapted to gravity via the Gravity Machine
Imune to sans TK sinse it's gravity based

And just to be registered.

I hate sans undertale battles, most of the time I think I understoody sans someone comes with a new info about him! I HATE SANS UNDERTALE BATTLES!!

but gonna try to keep my judment fair for the fun and the debate

Last edited:
Voting sans, his tk to the soul makes black's instinctive stuff almost pointless since he will ragdoll him to multiple directions and summoning hard damaku that black has no skill in dodging + sans tping black into the attacks + time stoping to set a bunch of them in place making it even harder for black to dodge
Black starts with h2h which sans can dodge with his faster reactions and means of mobility and transportation, sans's soul attacks kill really fast even beings who have resistance to normal soul attacks

So voting sans if not a stomp

Uhum...

another thing

not fast enough to matter, sans kill really fast even with beings that resist soul attacks

It is a stretch, both have nothing to do with eachother

Sans tk is not gravity based, plus it affects the soul not the body

Sans tk is not gravity based, plus it affects the soul not the body
i WILL EAT MY PANTS IF NOW ALL OF THE SUNDLE SANS BLUE ATACK ISN'T GRAVITY BASED WHEM THE ENTIRE MECHANIC OF THE SOUL BEINGH BLUE IS THAT THE SOUL LOST THE "FLOATING" MOVEMENT MECHANICS TO GAIN PLATAFORM LIKE MOVEMENT! T LITERALLY IS GRAVITY! SANS CHANGES THE DIRECTION OF THE G-

uhum, sorry. Capslock was alread activated. Sans TK IS gravity based and can easy to be noticed whem frisk sould is able to "jump" what means that sans do not have a complete grasp on the controll of his TK as we never seen him holding anything with It, just flinging

not to mention It's literraly stated "Gravity manipulation" after TK on his profile

And sorry if It's dificult to undertand what I wrote in the last comment. I don't have idea if I writen anything in the right way there for personal reason, please ignore the errors

Is the oposite way around that SPEED equalization work...

and how about black Teleportation + Enchanced senses? this would make easy for Black to predict and surprise atack sans(That as we know works well against him...

Uhum...

another thing

1- does it matter which was equalled to each? Sans' speed= Black speed (except maybe sans' dodge speed might be faster since originally his is higher than the attack speed).

2-but sans also tp's, and has time stop...

3-Black would get faster if he had time to do so. He isn't immune to SOUL manip so he dies rather Quick

4-You should get a statement who comproves that, it would be great for the discussion since the assumption is that sans would get Black's SOUL in blue just like he did with frisk.

5-he would be if like Frisk he could transfer SOUL damage to his physical body, who's immune to be ragdolled (like frisk who could tank it)

i WILL EAT MY PANTS IF NOW ALL OF THE SUNDLE SANS BLUE ATACK ISN'T GRAVITY BASED WHEM THE ENTIRE MECHANIC OF THE SOUL BEINGH BLUE IS THAT THE SOUL LOST THE "FLOATING" MOVEMENT MECHANICS TO GAIN PLATAFORM LIKE MOVEMENT! T LITERALLY IS GRAVITY! SANS CHANGES THE DIRECTION OF THE G-

uhum, sorry. Capslock was alread activated. Sans TK IS gravity based and can easy to be noticed whem frisk sould is able to "jump" what means that sans do not have a complete grasp on the controll of his TK as we never seen him holding anything with It, just flinging

not to mention It's literraly stated "Gravity manipulation" after TK on his profile
It is but wouldnt be stopped by blacks immunity since its his SOUL getting attacked. As i said before on the other answer: it affects Frisk's body because Frisk has an ability to transfer SOUL damage to his physical body who can tank it. Black doesn't have this ability, his SOUL's getting ragdolled while his physical body may not be able to move, since sans has Danmaku and time stop :p

it isn't gravity based, he always uses in conjuction with his gravity hax true, but the act of trowing the soul arround with tk has no evidence of being gravity based

yeah...after, since they are different abilities from one another

Shockwaves Generation, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Dimensional Travel, BFR, Magic, Creation, Can possibly create dimensional rifts and destroy space-time and pocket dimensions with his energy via powerscaling, Fusionism (Via Potara Earrings), Portal Creation, Time Travel and Acausality with Time Ring (Type 1, Immune to changes to the past, allowing him to survive Beerus erasing Present Zamasu from existence),
Well I think I know who I'm voting for.

Back