• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Four VS Spider-Man (A Spider cant find out his web value)

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Whynaut?

Speed is equalized, both are 4-B, and both are in-character. The battle is in New York City... except Four is literally 100 meters above the city, staring down at it, and Peter is on the ground.

Both have all of their gear.

Who wins?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:

(Backing away slowly): 7 (DatOneWeeb, Zark2099, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, Blahblah9755, ShakeResounding, Jackythejack, Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan)

I dont feel so good:

Music for the fight

3656ACE7-064B-45E2-A078-D1DA585EA829
3042EFBD-33C2-4CF9-A3C3-7A24CB79CD05

I mean....... If Miles scales to the other spider-men then he has the AP to fire an energy blast and oneshot, which due to the big AP gap (>> 64 Foe- around 305 Kilofoe, he should neg the gap) The big size makes him a wide target as well

And that is why the fight is significant. Point is, Four is close in his perspective to the point he can do his Biological Manipulation to mutilate Miles, so thats a way for Four to win. Something like a AP VS Hax.

Psychomaster35 said:
And that is why the fight is significant. Point is, Four is close in his perspective to the point he can do his Biological Manipulation to mutilate Miles, so thats a way for Four to win. Something like a AP VS Hax.
I mean, it's......... moving your hand. VS........... moving your hand

Yeah, and thus, its a 50/50 chance for either to hit.

Also, a tiny web blast wouldnt even do much to Four, given his massive size, and it will take much more than that to affect his entire body. Its like an ant who is stronger harming a human, but its too small to cause damage properly.

While Venom Blasts can be questionable, given they can affect the inner body, Low-High Regenerationn presumably saves that, given Four was reduced to nothing but liquid after being extracted from Donut, before reforming as he got out, so his organs mustve been liquidated as well.

How is Miles' range and AoE? Considering the starting range in the OP and Miles' listed range, this seems more than a little unfair. Also, unless Miles has the AoE to destroy something near Jupiter sized he won't be able to cause fatal blows to Four, adding regen he'd need to have the AoE to effectively be able to vaporize Four in a single blow.

Psychomaster35 said:
Yeah, and thus, its a 50/50 chance for either to hit.
Also, a tiny web blast wouldnt even do much to Four, given his massive size, and it will take much more than that to affect his entire body. Its like an ant who is stronger harming a human, but its too small to cause damage properly.

While Venom Blasts can be questionable, given they can affect the inner body, Low-High Regenerationn presumably saves that, given Four was reduced to nothing but liquid after being extracted from Donut, before reforming as he got out, so his organs mustve been liquidated as well.
Miles has a massive AP advantage, the AP gap would neg low high regen

Probably a good point, but regardless, Four would also have a way to oneshot Miles, being to mutilate him or straight-on disintegrate him, since the Cosmic form allows Miles to fly.

No, it wouldn't. AP gaps don't stop regen from working. Regen is about how you destroy the opponent. Unless Miles has the AoE and the type of destruction to reduce Four to less than a puddle, he isn't killing.

Blahblah9755 said:
No, it wouldn't. AP gaps don't stop regen from working. Regen is about how you destroy the opponent. Unless Miles has the AoE and the type of destruction to reduce Four to less than a puddle, he isn't killing.
He has the massive AP advantage, if you have an AP gap that big you can deal damage that you can't regen from

Being able to more easily punch a hole in someone doesn't make that hole harder to regenerate. That just isn't how regen works. Unless you destroy them in a way that reduces them to less than what they can regen from, it's no good. This might be facilitated by high AP if you have the means, but without the means to do so, AP alone is worthless.

Blahblah9755 said:
Being able to more easily punch a hole in someone doesn't make that hole harder to regenerate. That just isn't how regen works. Unless you destroy them in a way that reduces them to less than what they can regen from, it's no good. This might be facilitated by high AP if you have the means, but without the means to do so, AP alone is worthless.
Miles can just energy blast Four with the AP which the gap is so high Four can't regen from it

IIRC KOing at Low-High level is next to impossible, and no, I don't think he AoE on that level regardless. This is a stomp for Four.

Honestly I think using mainstream Cosmic Spider-Man is the fair match here ngl

Mainstream Spider-Man has a greatly enhanced Spider-Sense, along with thought-based Matter Manip. There is argument to made whether it's in character for him or not, but if the planet-sized guy is gonna brutally murder him, I don't think he'll hold back here. Voting Sp00dr

Peter for one isnt really going to take it seriously at first, which is in character for him, especially since its just a planet he needs to destroy... except its much more than a planet buster. Also, Four has a thought-based BFR, and before you say its range along with Four's other abilities in base, the range is theoretically increased to fit his current 1.43x Jupiter size.

No... there aren't instances of him being unserious... ever... yeah I know the bantering may make it look like he's unserious most of the time, but the dudes the most focused and objective guy nonetheless.

Also mate, iirc Spider-Man/Wolverine had a scene of Ego the Living Planet come down to Earth and the first thing Peter does is find and grab the greatest weapon he had on Earth and attempt to blow it the **** up, nothing unserious about that.

I mean then it's thought-based v. thought-based, and Spider-Man has Perception Manip, so his thought-based is >>>> Four's

As far as I'm aware, Comsic Spider-Man did not joke around when using the power of Captain Universe so the argument of him being cocky is gone. I'm going for Peter as well due to his thought based matter manipulation + perception manipulation. Also, is BFR or Bio Manipulation Four's first move?

Bump

Also, if Spidey attempts to fly, then Four will just restrict and disintegrate Spidey with the AFB.

Not sure. But, even if it isnt enough range to turn Four into glass, would matter manipulating a limb count?

Back