• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

I shall come in to make one statement about this conversation before we move on.

DTG, you cannot just scream the same thing over and over and expect everyone to accept it as fact. When you are trying to prove something as fact, especially when everyone around you does not believe it, than the burden of proof is on you. You must give proof of the fact that Harkon can do as you are saying. Not with wiki quotes, but with actual scans from the game itself.

Present your evidence, and use it as a base for your argument. That is how effective debates work. Otherwise, you are meaninglessly rambling.

That is all I have to say.

What would stop Knuckles from losing in those matches though?
Knuckles is now half 2-C in his Low 2-C state much like Jiren, so he now stomps Vegeta and Jiren due to having stonewall durability which means they can't really even harm Knuckles now, while Knuckles stalemates Jiren in AP and one shots Vegeta

Pretty sure Vader's win can stay, as his was based on lifting strength and telekinesis.

Also, wow, I forgot how bad DTG was at wanking stuff reading that thread. "Yujiro can copy the Force." What even.
? But there difference keys lol

Also that's basically a stomp if Yujiro cant do anything imao, hell thats why its not even on Vaders profile

I think that even with the upgrade, Vegeta still has an AP advantage due to being in Blue Evolution. It may not be one shot worthy but he still has one afaik.
Shadow is now Half 2-C, which is Beerus level. Vegeta literally can't do anything to Shadow while the latter one shots

I have removed all of the different Sonic verse (and Arcee, ig) matches from the appropriate profiles, and someone else got to the Yujiro and Baki matches.

Vegito's loss to DBS Base Broly should be removed.

Even going by the most lowballed multipliers, Vegito is so far above Base Broly in terms of AP that he would instantly one shot him, long before he would even have chance to use reactive evoloution

Uh, no? rats are below average in movement speed but their reflexes and combat speed are at human levels, and there's no such thing as a blanket "intelligence sweep" lmao

That's not a blitz, though? An average human can fight an athletic human and still have a chance to win.
1. Rats are below average human and not average human.
2. I was implying the fact that Remy is not below average human speed like rat. Though the speed is really not enough to blitz

again, i'm pretty sure they'd be about equal in combat speed

Golly gee! I sure can't wait for another Real Life animals CRT that's gonna take an entire month to finish!

Back