• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the difference is that this range is only due to the fact that it affects the Silver Sea, and even if it considers this, it would not affect the past in this development to eliminate all versions of the rimuru itself.
a space time continuum is made by past, present and future, so, destroying it on a uncountable amount will destroy

What you said has nothing to do with the main point I am addressing. I am not debating conceptual manipulation or Rimuru resisting this, I am debating whether Anos has scope to simultaneously affect all versions of Rimuru, even those that exist in the past as Satoru mikami.
Do we still read the same Maou Gakuin ? Lol

Origin has nothing to do with anos range, and he can simultaneously affect all version of rimuru if it's not exist on infinites different space time

How can I suggest that his total reach depends on the source? simple, the fact of the origin "" "joining" "" all the infinite versions of a Being, be it past, present or future. it is the greatest achievement of the years to date.
Because it needs to be so spesific for such claim

Extraordinary claim needs extraordinary proof

Wdym, how can you suggest like that

How can I suggest that his total reach depends on the source? simple, the fact of the origin "" "joining" "" all the infinite versions of a Being, be it past, present or future. it is the greatest achievement of the years to date.
He can destroy space-time continuums, so affecting someone in the past,present and future is not a problem.

What if I say, Anos can destroy someone's concept that will eliminates him/her from the whole points of time itself.

No, his origin is diff. from others.
Source of Perdition: Being both a descendant of the Voldigoad bloodline, as well as a Lion of Destruction, Anos possesses a unique source. As stated by Ron Cruz, this source consists of endless destruction and is as bad as or even worse than living in hell. The closer Anos comes to annihilation, the stronger he gets. If his source is destroyed, it will overcome its own perdition and reform again. Overcoming his own perdition increases his power.
Okay, that was the most unnecessary and meaningless answer to this topic so far. It has absolutely nothing to do with what I said, but Okay.

Can you send the feats where rimuru Acausality 3 is infinite in number

And do you know that destroying several space time continuum are still same with destroying past present and future

Yes, he can do it with Rimuru (even though he has resistance to conceptual existential erasure), but that will not end in the other versions of him.
He's ain't resisting 99+ layer of existence erasure

Anything that helps him is just his immortality

Listen, I'm not talking about hax negating or something like that, I was simply talking about nullifying powers or physical offensive attacks.

Okay, that was the most unnecessary and meaningless answer to this topic so far. It has absolutely nothing to do with what I said, but Okay.
I was just telling you that his origin is of different than that of others and that it embodies an abstraction of chaos. And his 2B range can erase beings who doesnot require a source or origin to survive. It has been shown in the WN.

Anos can't negate Rimuru Acausality type 3 and his Immortality type 9 . I guess incon, or perhaps rimuru, via sealing?

Yes, he can do it with Rimuru (even though he has resistance to conceptual existential erasure), but that will not end in the other versions of him.
Yeah, concept erasure quite literally removes someone from past, present and future anyway
He can destroy space-time continuums, so affecting someone in the past,present and future is not a problem.
Destroying the silver sea = destroying several space-time continuums = Destroying past, present and future

That's why there's a difference between hax and abilities. Hax are literally abilities than Ignore opponents strength and durability. It's literally explained In the page.
He's talking about how we treats adapting power on this wiki
Anos can't negate Rimuru Acausality type 3 and his Immortality type 9 . I guess incon, or perhaps rimuru, via sealing?
Anos has Enough range to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back