• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

I suddenly saw the Shea vs Fiamma match and after reading it I honestly think should be removed, Shea don't have any win con in the match, for what it said she simple don't have any mean to harm him and he win with just one touch.

We have never, absolutely never, treated the ability like that.

If there is no proof that reality warping is combat applicable, if the reality warping has never shown to harm or kill anyone, we cannot assume it can.

Furthermore, reality warping is not an instant win even if it is combat applicable. No ability is. Whether you resist it, can counter it, or can just kill the opponent before they can use it.

So, if "muh reality warping" is your only argument, with absolutely no clarification on how it's used or why that makes the match a stomp, then drop the argument and stop cluttering this thread.
I never ever seen anyone say this about reality warping in my 3 plus years being on this site.

The proof is in the initial statement that gave the reality warping ratings in the first place
We have never, absolutely never, treated the ability like that.

If there is no proof that reality warping is combat applicable, if the reality warping has never shown to harm or kill anyone, we cannot assume it can.

Furthermore, reality warping is not an instant win even if it is combat applicable. No ability is. Whether you resist it, can counter it, or can just kill the opponent before they can use it.

So, if "muh reality warping" is your only argument, with absolutely no clarification on how it's used or why that makes the match a stomp, then drop the argument and stop cluttering this thread.
how would reality warping not one shot some one no matter the level.

Harkon would open up with a magic attack that would one shot both of them instantly.

And no I think I’ll be here for a while. Because I want to learn about these new reality warping rules

If you've been here for three yesrs, than you should know better. That's on you for applying No Limits Fallacy logic long after you should've familiarized yourself with the concept.

You still have no explanation. It’s reality warping, if you don’t have the resistance to it and you get hit by a reality warping ability you die. That is how hax works.

Whether you resist it, can counter it, or can just kill the opponent before they can use it.
None of these reasons would apply to Harkon’s battles. They don’t resist it, they can’t counter it and they won’t kill him before he does because none of them use range attacks

You still have no explanation. It’s reality warping, if you don’t have the resistance to it and you get hit by a reality warping ability you die. That is how hax works.
No, that isn't. Even soul-hax can be a non one-shot ability. It depends on how it's portrayed. If you can't offer the particular property that would make his reality warping one-shot then there's no more point to this discussion.

Either bring up actual proof beyond parroting "it's hax" and drop it. Burden of Proof is on you to prove it does instantly win not the other way around.

And if there's a single match that was added for something as vague as "he has reality warping. He wins" please mention it here so we can remove it.

Hax does not equal one-shot, Sans's soul hax does not one-shot, Primarch concept manip mostly does not one-shot(im looking at you Magnus)

"Reality Warping" is not an argument, Black Hat's reality warping for instance has only been shown to work on objects, so thats what we assume it CAN work on, and Black Hat ends up getting stomped in every match he is in.

Yes he does, the only thing we know about his character are the quotes in game. He refers to fighting with physical as fighting like the beasts, in other words like the mortals and in other words he doesn’t like doing it. The only time we see him fight he opens up with magic and spams it.

He says this about the vampire lord form

Should you run out of magicka, you can descend to the ground and fight as the beasts do.

That very clearly implies starting out with magic is his standard battle tactic.
Read this

This entire discussion is pointless since there6no actual evidence of this being a one-shot ability. Until that it provided, let's drop this and move on.
How do you even prove that, all hax in verse gets resisted by all the characters anyway

Also this is a quote from the hax page

This, however, is not the case with certain hax, examples include Reality Warping, Probability Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, and other abilities that simply & logically cannot be countered by high statistics.

So explain how can saitama and boros survive reality warping again
Can you use a lick of common sense instead of inanely quoting pages as though they conform to every possible scenario? Yes, those hax can negate durability but only if they show to do so.

There are multiple characters with those powers that don't even negate durability.

Boy you don’t even have a quote to prove your claim. Mine was ripped from Skyrim wiki
you haven't even proven that he starts with reality warping not melee, you bring me something that you ASSUME means that he starts with Reality Warping.
Also this is a quote from the hax page

This, however, is not the case with certain hax, examples include Reality Warping, Probability Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, and other abilities that simply & logically cannot be countered by high statistics.

So explain how can saitama and boros survive reality warping again
Because. You. Have. Not. Proven. That. It. One-shots. I dont have to prove a damn negative. back up your claims or this discussion is just you being a stonewall, we don't have a reason to humor a stonewall.

All of you are so lazy. And you are hiding behind your improper use of burden of proof.

Name one quote or lore statement that proves harkon uses melee of the bat

I just want to know what the hell you guys are on about. You are not making any sense. Explain to me how hax doesn’t one shot kill someone that doesn’t have the resistance to it. How does that work?! It’s reality warping.

You are the ones making the claim. I don’t understand at all so EXPLAIN.

I just want to know what the hell you guys are on about. You are not making any sense. Explain to me how hax doesn’t one shot kill someone that doesn’t have the resistance to it. How does that work?! It’s reality warping.
It hasn't showcased that so it doesn't, it's that simple. Stop hiding behind "it's hax!". If you see any other character treated this way, feel free to bring him up here so any matches can be removed.

Reality Warping can be as simple as being able to change the colour of leaves across the universe. Soul Manipulation can just be draining of parts of the soul non-lethally. A "hax" ability is never automatically lethal. Especially when there's no context as to how it's used.

It hasn't showcased that so it doesn't, it's that simple. Stop hiding behind "it's hax!". If you see any other character treated this way, feel free to bring him up here so any matches can be removed.

Reality Warping can be as simple as being able to change the colour of leaves across the universe. Soul Manipulation can just be draining of parts of the soul non-lethally. A "hax" ability is never automatically lethal.
The reality warping is lethal! TES magic is used to kill people via the reality warping

The reality warping is lethal! TES magic is used to kill people via the reality warping
prove its lethal! show us a video that its lethal! then prove that Harkon starts with Reality Warping/magic outside of parroting TES wiki!

Then this circles back to one of my posts. What about this method of killing negates durability and acts as an instant kill move? If you're next response is because "it's reality warping" then I'll no longer humor you.

prove its lethal! show us a video that its lethal! then prove that Harkon starts with Reality Warping/magic outside of parroting TES wiki!
I’m going to do something that is going to require a bit of work on your part. Let me know if it’s to much for you.

Anyway, it's pretty clear that no one here agrees with removing the matches so to everyone involved, let's stop this and move on.

I’m going to do something that is going to require a bit of work on your part. Let me know if it’s to much for you
why should I touch a series I know nearly nothing about? I know about Warhammer Fantasy then The Elder Scrolls for crying out loud! I'm asking you for simple scans, not to add on to my workload, which I have a few verses to work on!

When you go on this page you are gonna scroll down to his dialogue. Click on bloodline and you’ll see on the quote after you transform into vampire lord that he’ll say this

“Should you run out of magicka, you can descend to the ground and fight as the beasts do. Do so now and we will continue."

that clearly implies that he goes for the magic right of the bat

Burden of Proof works both ways. This idea of negative vs positive is bullshit. Both sides need proof.

Give me some sort of explanation that isn’t just a repeat of the same claim over and over again and I will
I have given you an explanation. Multiple members and staff have in fact. You refusing to actually listen to that isn't our concern. Continuing to clog the thread despite the overwhelming majority already disagreeing with your stance and refusing to stop is actually unruly behavior that can be reported.

Give some sort of explanation that isn’t just a repeat of the same claim over and over again and I will
**** me, just give me some god damn scans of Harkon fighting or this debate is you saying "bUT REaLIty wARpInG" and us saying "doesn't negate durabiltiy unless proven." nobody here has any reason to humor a stone wall.

Back