• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Somehow, Rimuru still has a incon agaisnt yogiri, however, the 2-B version of Yogiri doesnt even exist anymore, and Yogiri literally stomps now, the match already is gone from Yogiri profile, but somehow, it still is on Rimuru profile

Somehow, Rimuru still has a incon agaisnt yogiri, however, the 2-B version of Yogiri doesnt even exist anymore, and Yogiri literally stomps now, the match already is gone from Yogiri profile, but somehow, it still is on Rimuru profile
I've removed it.

This match got added even if i said it was a curb stomp for both. (if you are intrested to know why it's a stomp then check the last posts)

The justification of the addition was: "I don't think the match is a stomp, because kars has a non blitz worthy amp and has dura negation."

even if that was true (thing that isn't because speed amplification is allowed and kars had a bunch of durability negations hax, only one of them debunked) this makes it a even Harder stomp.

also, theeard I had requested the closure of theeard because it was a sotmp, the closure had been accepted and theeard was closed. the addition of the matchup was done even to my detriment, although at least someone had supported me on the verge of closing it (while the one to add it was practically 1).

so it should be togled from profiles for reasons that i writed

This match got added even if i said it was a curb stomp for both. (if you are intrested to know why it's a stomp then check the last posts)

The justification of the addition was: "I don't think the match is a stomp, because kars has a non blitz worthy amp and has dura negation."

even if that was true (thing that isn't because speed amplification is allowed and kars had a bunch of durability negations hax, only one of them debunked) this makes it a even Harder stomp.

also, theeard I had requested the closure of theeard because it was a sotmp, the closure had been accepted and theeard was closed. the addition of the matchup was done even to my detriment, although at least someone had supported me on the verge of closing it (while the one to add it was practically 1).

yes, it should be removed...

I know I'm late, but I'm gonna have to side with Blue here. After looking back at the thread...yeah, Mario pretty much stomps. Anything Gumball has, Mario either has a counter to or has a better version of it.

The Console? It's not like it'll count as BFR, since Gumball also gets sucked into The Console once it's activated. Getting forced into an RPG game is also child's play to Mario for obvious reasons. I don't even know if The Console would straight-up attack Mario anyway, since it was only sentient due to backfiring on Gumball. I also think it's very iffy for The Console to have 4-A/3-A durability, but eh, I'll save that for a future Gumball CRT I have in the works.

The Phone? There's nothing to suggest the attacks from Gumball's parents and friends will do anything to kill Mario - especially when Mario has Mid regen, passive resurrection, invincibility, possession, and healing. It's also very iffy that Gumball's parents and friends would suddenly have 4-A/3-A AP since nothing suggests The Phone summons separate versions of them, but again, saving this for a CRT.

The Magic Notebook? Mario isn't gonna politely stand there while Gumball writes stuff down in a journal in the middle of a fight, not to mention almost all of his attacks are much faster than writing something down. Like pulling out a card that would seal Gumball away, or turning Gumball into coins with a blast, or wrecking Gumball from all sides with a Battle Card. All of these attacks would neg out The Helmet btw, which can get knocked off Gumball's head with ranged attacks.

Ghost Potion? Mario literally fights Boos on a regular basis, and since Gumball only has 9-A durability, a punch from Mario won't end well for him.

Universal Remote? Gumball isn't as skilled and vicious with it as Rob is, and Mario can travel through dimensions.

Low-High regeneration? Gumball is, again, 9-A, so he gets atomized the moment Mario jumps on him.

I could go on, but I think you catch my drift now.
So..... Can someone remove the Gumball VS Mario match???

a pseudo-bump, idk how it works for that stuff

bump again

He doesn’t use those in character
Yes he does, the only thing we know about his character are the quotes in game. He refers to fighting with physical as fighting like the beasts, in other words like the mortals and in other words he doesn’t like doing it. The only time we see him fight he opens up with magic and spams it.

He says this about the vampire lord form

Should you run out of magicka, you can descend to the ground and fight as the beasts do.

That very clearly implies starting out with magic is his standard battle tactic.

Last edited:
Ok then explain why he has bypass dura on his profile and why Dragonborn has reality warping resistance on his profile. And also explain how reality warping in general wouldn’t be a one shot.

Ok then explain why he has bypass dura on his profile and why Dragonborn has reality warping resistance on his profile. And also explain how reality warping in general wouldn’t be a one shot.
I'm guessing because of his life drain (since that was what was brought up in most of his matches).

Reality Warping can be as simple as creation of objects or just being the basis of magical attacks. Unless you can actually prove he one-shots beyond parroting "Reality Warping!!!", the matches aren't getting removed.

Ok, reguarding the speed amp and novel kars vs mechi, not it's a higher stomp due to this:
Not only novel kars winned due to it but he stomped due to it. and if we togled it mechi would stomp

now it should definitely be removed
"bump"

Apologies for making everyone wait.

This match should be removed from mechagodzilla's page, as metal sonic has a significant ap advantage on top of seriously out haxing.
Canon Jotaro vs EoH Jotaro. While is not a stomp, it’s simply pointless since is literally Jotaro vs a more experienced version of him, making the matchup result obvious.
All have been removed.

I'm guessing because of his life drain (since that was what was brought up in most of his matches).

Reality Warping can be as simple as creation of objects or just being the basis of magical attacks. Unless you can actually prove he one-shots beyond parroting "Reality Warping!!!", the matches aren't getting removed.
No you need resistance to reality warping or you just die, that’s why a lot of TES characters have reality warping resistance. The magic is a continuous reality warping effect, when you get hit with magic you are getting hit with the reality warping effect. Just because it doesn’t turn you into a tea cup doesn’t change that fact.

No you need resistance to reality warping or you just die, that’s why a lot of TES characters have reality warping resistance. The magic is a continuous reality warping effect, when you get hit with magic you are getting hit with the reality warping effect. Just because it doesn’t turn you into a tea cup doesn’t change that fact.
And what is this one-shot effect pray tell? Transmutation? BFR? Corrosion? EE?

Dude, reality warping isn't a one-shot ability. It can allow you to one-shot but not by default. Which is why I'm asking you to tell me what this effect that instant kills actually is.
I’m asking you why it wouldn’t be a one shot ability since it’s always been displayed as such and this website has always treated it in that way.

If you don’t have reality warping resistance you get one shot by it no matter how low the tier of the ability is.

We have never, absolutely never, treated the ability like that.

If there is no proof that reality warping is combat applicable, if the reality warping has never shown to harm or kill anyone, we cannot assume it can.

Furthermore, reality warping is not an instant win even if it is combat applicable. No ability is. Whether you resist it, can counter it, or can just kill the opponent before they can use it.

So, if "muh reality warping" is your only argument, with absolutely no clarification on how it's used or why that makes the match a stomp, then drop the argument and stop cluttering this thread.

Back