• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are relative in AP, but Sonic’s Stonewall durability gives him a major advantage here, even with Goku’s Instinctive Reactions (which Sonic also has too to a limited extent). After a while of seeing Goku dodge his attacks (since speed is equal), Sonic would then resort to any of his wide variety of hax which he greatly outnumbers Goku in (Wisps, Ring Time, Chaos Control, to name a few). For these reasons, I’m voting Sonic

Last edited:
Also, can someone please explain why are there are all these Goku vs Sonic threads? Like, in the past week alone there have had to have been at least like 5. And that’s not including the DB games and Archie versions.

sonic literally never starts with hax and i doubt he’d use them in this fight
Why wouldn't he use them when he sees he can't hit Goku at all due to Instictive Reactions?

It's not his first move, yes, but he'll definitely use them when he sees physical attacks don't work

Also, MUI have a time limit of about a minute, so even if Sonic don't hax him before then, he'll fall out of MUI and lose instantly since Sonic would one shot him afterward

Both are relative in AP, but Sonic’s Stonewall durability gives him a major advantage here, even with Goku’s Instinctive Reactions (which Sonic also has too to a limited extent). After a while of seeing Goku dodge his attacks (since speed is equal), Sonic would then resort to any of his wide variety of hax which he greatly outnumbers Goku in (Wisps, Ring Time, Chaos Control, to name a few). For these reasons, I’m voting Sonic
MUI is half 2-C

How freaking high is Sonic durability?

Also I said this before it's so many Sonic vs Dragon Ball matches.

It's been like this for at least a month

I know this isn't the place for this but MUI goku should really be 2-C, If the GoDs are really half 2-C and full power jiren and Sign 3 goku are on the same level then I find it extremely hard to believe that MUI goku isn't 2x greater than full power jiren or sign 3 like come on wtf? Even full power jiren should be above the gods so he should be 2-C with just upscaling, I am sorry for derailing but Goku should really have an AP advantage here if sonic is half 2-C as well.

I know this isn't the place for this but MUI goku should really be 2-C, If the GoDs are really half 2-C and full power jiren and Sign 3 goku are on the same level then I find it extremely hard to believe that MUI goku isn't 2x greater than full power jiren or sign 3 like come on wtf? Even full power jiren should be above the gods so he should be 2-C with just upscaling, I am sorry for derailing but Goku should really have an AP advantage here if sonic is half 2-C as well.
You realize Super Sonic has a 2-C key as well?

****, uh lets stick low 2-C ok. Um, from what I read above, it seems to be a stalemate until goku powers down so it appears sonic wins here.

the OP specifies that we're using low 2-C sonic , goku does have the AP advantage
If you read the context to that comment, he said that Goku should be 2-C, to which I was replying that SS has a 2-C key as well. Obviously we are using the low 2-C key as that is all Goku has 🤦🏿‍♂️

I simply stated if Goku was to ever become 2-C, we would just use Sonic’s 2-C key

Anyways idk if it was counted, I’m voting Sonic

how? there both like half 2-c
are you sure about this , just because he ha ''at leat '' on his low 2-C rating doesn't mean he is Half 2-C ( if that's what gave you that idea )
if not the scalling chain for half 2-C in DB starts with the weakest GoD ( sidra ) all the way up to MUI Goku , so he should be above sonic in terms of AP

are you sure about this , just because he ha ''at leat '' on his low 2-C rating doesn't mean he is Half 2-C ( if that's what gave you that idea )
if not the scalling chain for half 2-C in DB starts with the weakest GoD ( sidra ) all the way up to MUI Goku , so he should be above sonic in terms of AP
the whole uni+ justification on the crt was described as being half 2-c so

If you read the context to that comment, he said that Goku should be 2-C, to which I was replying that SS has a 2-C key as well. Obviously we are using the low 2-C key as that is all Goku has 🤦🏿‍♂️
i said because your 1st comment implied they were equal in AP which is not the case
I simply stated if Goku was to ever become 2-C, we would just use Sonic’s 2-C key
sure
Sonic has the durability and stamina advantage though. Super Sonic is consistently unfazed by attacks from even much stronger opponents such as Metal Overlord
how ? his durability just varies just like his AP . if were using low 2-C AP for him then would be his durability too
the whole uni+ justification on the crt was described as being half 2-c so
i don't know which CRT you're talking about

the recent crt that made low 2-c super sonic even a thing
i never go near sonic CRTs so if you have a link then that would be helpfull.

i always thought they were Low 2-C , didn't even know they just got that tier recently , but MUI Goku still at the top of a long scalling chain for Half 2-C

i never go near sonic CRTs so if you have a link then that would be helpfull.

i always thought they were Low 2-C , didn't even know they just got that tier recently , but MUI Goku still at the top of a long scalling chain for Half 2-C
Debateable. Also regardless of what tier Super Sonic is in, his durability is always >>>>>>> his AP, meaning that Goku would have a pretty hard time doing good damage to Sonic

Super Sonic is consistently unable to be harmed by attacks from enemies at his level or higher, such as Time Eater, Metal Overlord, Perfect Chaos, Finalhazard and many more
okay but how much stronger do you have to be to actually hrt him ?
Goku can't win here, even if he has an AP advantage.
not really , they'll both go H2H at the beginning , so goku's only chance is to finish this before sonic pulls out the hax card , which why i'm trynna figure out the AP difference

Back