• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Vegeta (DBS) VS Shadow the Hedgehog (Games).

Vegeta is in Blue Evolved and Shadow is limited to Low 2-C as Super Shadow; Vegeta is bloodlusted; Speed equalized.

Vegeta:
Shadow: 7
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Super Shadow doesn't have a Low 2-C state, but it actually will when I do a CRT. For the sake of it, and since it's coming soon anyways, I'll act like there is.

I vote Shadow for his teleportation spam and tendency to use Chaos Powers just about right from the get-go. Couple that with his quick tendency to use Chaos Control and stop time, as well as using durability-negating hax such as Chaos Magic, means he has my vote.

I honestly for one have to agree with ShakeResounding here. I just find Super Shadow's moveset much more useful than Vegeta's. So yeah, I vote for Shadow as well

‘Getes can likely one shot but he doesn’t really have a way to counter Time Stop, BFR, or Spatial Attacks.

Wait, Shadow doesn’t have a Low 2-C key...

Shadow FRA

Vegeta should have the AP advantage I guess, but he won't be able to deal with Shadow spamming Chaos Control and other Chaos Energy attacks

So... does this mean that the starting match would've been fair and I should've just kept my mouth shut?
Wouldn’t have made much of a difference but technically this way it isn’t a stomp because Vegeta technically does still have a (porobable) wincon in (probable) higher AP even though he won’t get a chance to use it.

that should be a stomp either way even if its vegetas stronger, like he cant do anything here if shadow just teleports him to another universe instantly

Reactions: JED
that should be a stomp either way even if its vegetas stronger, like he cant do anything here if shadow just teleports him to another universe instantly
Yeah but you know the rules: it’s technically not a stomp thread if there is at least one wincon, as unlikely and far fetched as it is.

Nah i mean like is it thought base or something. Because bloodlusted wouldn't mean anything
I'm pretty sure it's physical. Shadow has to have the Chaos Emeralds (which he always seems to have conveniently on him) to do so

Back