• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest vs Anos Voldigoad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so... Rimuru can negate High-Godly, so it's safe to say he can kill Anos. Not to mention he resists the concept manip, fear manip, and literally everything else. What the hell can he do here?

Also, I heard Rimuru's probablity manip can affect acausality type 4, is that true?

Last edited:
Am I missing something here? Doesn't Rimuru literally resist everything anos has, and can regenerate even if he got destroyed?

I mean, how can Anos put Rimuru down exactly? Even if Anos has a massive ap advantage, wouldn't Rimuru simply regenerate?

Well, I still stand with my original point. Rimuru resists everything and can negate the high godly Anos has. Also, I'm pretty ******* sure Rimuru has alot of passives as well.

Anyways, voting Rimuru for now. If its not a stomp that is.

Resists doesn't means you can resists(Shirou ref? Ugh), ten thousand universes vs countless universes, so yeah, it's almost on different leagues.
The resistances are both 4D, so as long as theirs no Layers or Potency, like Mind/Soul Hax, then theirs no difference between 2-C Resistances and 2-A Resistances.

Rimuru has high godly negation and has high godly himself.that sword is literally useless here.also rimuru speed is still immesurable which is higher than anoses infinite speed.rimuru stomps and not a high difficulty

The resistances are both 4D, so as long as theirs no Layers or Potency, like Mind/Soul Hax, then theirs no difference between 2-C Resistances and 2-A Resistances.
Bruh, yer gonna say that the one who hold off haxes on a multiversal scale is equivalent to the one who just withstood it on an universal scale? Really?

Rimuru has high godly negation and has high godly himself.that sword is literally useless here.also rimuru speed is still immesurable which is higher than anoses infinite speed.rimuru stomps and not a high difficulty
Thou, Immeasurable is not his base speed, It was active, while Anos infinite agility is mannerly base(Though for reaction).

Bruh, yer gonna say that the one who hold off haxes on a multiversal scale is equivalent to the one who just withstood it on a universal scale? Really?
Yes, only Dimensions and Layers matter with Resistances. As long as their 4D it doesn't matter how many Universes the opponent can destroy they can destroy, their resistances are just as effective at resisting their hax, that's how this Wiki works.

That being said since rimuru's profile has no scans of him negating high godly but can someone run through with it and the context of it?

Rimuru resists Conceptual Manipulation Type 3 and has High-Godly. (Its also not Passive, it just ignores distance.)

What i have concerned is venuz passive , i 've seen oblivion of endless repeat this before , if there's real anos would be incap rimuru , or rimuru has an passive shit to stelmate anos

The sword isn't Passive, while Anos can ignore distance with it to immediately strike any number of targets, he still has decided if he wants to attack them. The only thing close to Passive is the similar power of Anos' eyes, but their Conceptual Manipulation is reactionary and Power Null based, and well, its Conceptual Manipulation Type 3 which Rimuru resists.

his eyes is way more than just being a powernull based... idk where you guys get this from when the main source clarifies it does more than that.

What i have concerned is venuz passive , i 've seen oblivion of endless repeat this before , if there's real anos would be incap rimuru , or rimuru has an passive shit to stelmate anos
once the sword is on his hands the abilities are passive

I don't know what you're talking about here, but denying Rimuru regeneration is the maximum of the usual three-dimensional gods are nothing against the backdrop of Anos. Also, the speed of Anos will be immeasurable, although he doesn't need it, Rimuru will kill himself, because Anos can erase concepts that are superior to any three-dimensional concept, because they are outside the system.

Also, although there is no clear indication of dimension in Mao, the difference between worlds is qualitative, because the ability to destroy a lower universe in layers is not capable of destroying a ship (an ordinary object) of a deeper world.

So yes, Anos, who goes beyond the system of dimensions, rapes the slime.

I don't know what you're talking about here, but denying Rimuru regeneration is the maximum of the usual three-dimensional gods are nothing against the backdrop of Anos. Also, the speed of Anos will be immeasurable, although he doesn't need it, Rimuru will kill himself, because Anos can erase concepts that are superior to any three-dimensional concept, because they are outside the system.

Also, although there is no clear indication of dimension in Mao, the difference between worlds is qualitative, because the ability to destroy a lower universe in layers is not capable of destroying a ship (an ordinary object) of a deeper world.

So yes, Anos, who goes beyond the system of dimensions, rapes the slime.
does silver sea lacks of context for it to becoming higher dimensions per layer?

Yep it does, theirs a reason Anos only has 2-A. Immeasurable also isn't accepted. Also, High-Godly is Regen that is so great that even Higher Dimensional (and beyond) beings can't bypass it without High-Godly Negation, so that bit about the Regeneration only being three dimensional is false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back