• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the extent of that?

And nah, IIRC it was used as an argument for his attacks only.

the only argument was "Good thing Altair is really really far from being an average man then"

It basically alters causality so that the effect of an attack falls on the attacker instead. It caused some Arturia!Lancer expy to suffer the effects of being impaled through the stomach, even though the lance had actually already stabbed Altair.

Does that include mindhax and soulhax?

Like...was there any showing to it affecting mindhax or soulhax?

Altair vs Meth was a stomp because she gets mindhaxxed to death.

LLT mind hax and soul hax is way more potent than Meth's, and is also passive.

Her causality manipulation is an active ability.

Random1201 said:
Luke Skywalker vs Sonic: Luke wins via a single hax that he can perform with a gesture. I have no idea how this is considered a Notable Loss
It is considered a notable loss because Sonic outhaxes Luke by a lot, but when Luke's first move is to use his hax that's what ultimately gives him the edge.

Talking about Sonic, Sonic Vs Iron Ma should be removed, as he utterly outhax IM so much that its not funny lmao.

Trasmutation, time manipulation, black holes, BFR, three ways of matter absorption, stellar range with any abilitie, with several of them being omni-directional.

Seriously, I argued that the match was very unfair, and yet it was still added.

So, seeing as like, all of Methuselah's matches are closed as stomps because lol passive mind hax, and Reinhard now has even stronger passive mind hax from the spear, do any of Reinhard's other matches need to be removed?

Welp, can't check the other matches and profiles since i'm on phone

Dunno about keeping Lavos and his wins though i believe they should be removed? Maybe? Not sure tbh

Monarch Laciel said:
So, seeing as like, all of Methuselah's matches are closed as stomps because lol passive mind hax, and Reinhard now has even stronger passive mind hax from the spear, do any of Reinhard's other matches need to be removed?
tbh idk on altair cause i don't remember anyone addressing that point (Cause even if she can regen she will get constantly hurt by looking TBF). And that was how Meth stomped altair in the first place just saiyain

idk on lavos though

Lemme see.

Himeji Wataru - no resistance to mind hax. Also quite old, and I think a lot of stuff has changed since the fight. Should be removed.

Novel Kars - has resistance to high 3-A will power manipulation. That's enough I'd think, so this could probably stay.

White Queen - has resistance to mind manip, but I don't know the extent of it. I'll let someone else decide if its enough to resist the LLT

Mirage Mewtwo - I have no idea. There's a lot there. But unless it's resisted Azelf, Uxie or Mesprit's mind hax, it should probably be removed.

Sayuki Kurobane - no resistance to mind hax. Should be removed.

Lavos - no mind resistance. Should probably be redone though, seeing as it has its whole "alt lavos auto summon" thing

Altair - removed as above.

The King - dunno if his universal shield also protects against mind hax. It's also pretty old. Should be redone

SCP 1440 - I think his mind hax resistance comes from the brothers death or something, so it can stay.

Newendigo said:
Talking about Sonic, Sonic Vs Iron Ma should be removed, as he utterly outhax IM so much that its not funny lmao.

Trasmutation, time manipulation, black holes, BFR, three ways of matter absorption, stellar range with any abilitie, with several of them being omni-directional.

Seriously, I argued that the match was very unfair, and yet it was still added without not even a disscusion here.
Not even a discussion?

You mean the discussion you and I had on that thread doesn't exist?

@Monarch Remove WQ, that was already a stomp before and with her resistance being poor by comparison to the LLT that should be removed

I should have probably said in the Match-up Addition thread.

Nonone aside from you and me were disscusing, and I do like to know the other's opinions about it.

They really aren't outdated. All of them can still defeat Homura (I know for sure that Susa and Dante can bypass Mid-Godly and iirc Kagu can as well)

Bolas's thread was left after discussing it in the thread where she was upgraded

Kagutsuchi should be removed. It's listed as a victory for Homura but the opposite would be true. Only reason she won was because I didn't debate

@Matt

I mean, you kinda have to give a reason man.

@Gar

Bolas should have been removed even before the thread.

Turns out, the mind manip reversal thing happened to a type of mind manipulation that relies on his conscious entering the other one's mind. While he still resists passive mind manip, Homura doesn't get mentally destroyed from it as a result, which kinda destroys every vote there.

SomebodyData said:
Turns out, the mind manip reversal thing happened to a type of mind manipulation that relies on his conscious entering the other one's mind.
Not quite.

It's not a specific type of mind manipulation. It's basically just an excuse for cool descriptions of how mind manipulation works; your mind doing something to your opponent's. Jace's consciousness never leaves his body, if that's what you're suggesting.

Her mind manipulation isn't anything special in a Verse where beings can control entire multiverses as if they are programs on a computer.

Kagutsuchi's AP is simply far higher, his Regen far broken, his range much more impressive, his Reality Warping faster and more well programmed, etc etc.

I wasn't being literal, I was just trying to state that there was a difference in how they work given Homura doesn't uses her mind to do something to the other in comparison.

Unless Homura's mind manipulation does not involve use of her actual mind and is instead completely separate, then there isn't too much of a notable difference.

@Matt not talking about mind manip potency

ok, well then I guess it can be removed.

During the Mario and Luigi fight, they were given access to all of their abilities and power-ups they have ever had, and were bloodlusted. I feel like it should've been a stomp at that point for Mario because he could just travel back in time and Time Paradox Luigi. People were voting for Luigi because of agility and the Poltergeist 5000 and whatnot. I feel like Luigi's victory should be removed.

@Azzy Can confirm it has nothing to do with the mind.

Also some other stuff that suggests witches don't actively use mind manip, which would be interesting, to say the least.

@Knight k

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
During the Mario and Luigi fight, they were given access to all of their abilities and power-ups they have ever had, and were bloodlusted. I feel like it should've been a stomp at that point for Mario because he could just travel back in time and Time Paradox Luigi. People were voting for Luigi because of agility and the Poltergeist 5000 and whatnot. I feel like Luigi's victory should be removed.

Why does every win, listed on Avatar of Calamity's page, have starting distance of the match at 50 meters or less? It seems to create unfair advantage for AoC because its opponents literally start within the range of its powerful passive abilities, which wouldn't be the case if normal SBA was used.

Dante Vs Usagi:

• first, Dante starts with Time Stop in characters, which leaves no chance for Moon
  • Secondly, it has a lot more hax than the first usagi key, it hax stomp
  • Thirdly, he is resistant to anything that Usagi can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back